- (1) Pair of Samson M50 5" Powered Studio/Computer/Podcast Reference Monitors Speakers
- (1) Rockville RVSM1 Pair of Near-Field Studio Monitor Stands w/ Adjustable Height
- (1) Pair of Rockville RRS190S Foam Studio Monitor Isolation Pads 7.5" x 9.5"/3 Angles
- (1) Samson SR850 Professional Semi-open Studio Reference Monitoring Headphones
- (1) Samson C01 Studio Condenser Recording Microphone Mic w/ Large diaphragm
- (1) Samson SP01 Spider Shock Mount For Samson C01 Studio Condenser Microphone Mic
- (1) Rockville RDMS6 Studio Desktop Mic Stand w 11.8" Gooseneck+Round Weighted Base
Authorized Samson Dealer!
Description of SAM50:
The Samson MediaOne M50 Powered Studio Monitors are a full-range speaker solution for all your desktop and multimedia applications. Whether you're listening to music, producing tracks, watching videos or gaming, this stereo monitor pair features an internal amplifier, solid wood construction and high-quality components that bring big, balanced sound to your desktop space.
Each MediaOne M50 monitor features a 5.25" polypropylene woofer that provides tight lows, complemented by a 3/4" silk-dome tweeter housed in a custom waveguide that adds smooth highs with a wide sound stage. The result is a system with a balanced frequency response and stunning full-range audio. Additionally, a Bass Boost switch allows users to enhance the lows.
Based on Samson’s 20 years of
experience designing professional studio monitors for recording studios around
the world, the MediaOne M50s are powered by an internal 80-watt (40 watts per
channel), studio-grade A/B amplifier to produce robust, detailed sound. Also,
solid wood cabinet construction with rear porting ensures maximum efficiency and
low response without mechanical power loss.
Connect a mixer, audio interface, computer or mobile audio device to the system’s rear stereo RCA and 1/8" inputs. A front panel headphone jack mutes the speakers for private listening sessions. In addition, a 1/8"(3.5mm) output allows you to integrate a powered subwoofer with the MediaOne M50s to create a 2.1 system.
- Pair Samson M50 5" 2-Way Powered Studio Monitor Reference Speakers w/ Bass Boost
- Multimedia Speaker System
- Sold as stereo pair (one active speaker, one passive speaker)
- Ideal in home studios for music playback, production, gaming and video applications
- 80 Watts RMS (40W per channel)
- 5.25" polypropylene woofers with butyl surround
- 3/4" silk dome tweeters
- Crystal clear high-end performance
- Exceptional bass response
- Bass Boost switch
- Stereo RCA and 1/8" inputs
- Stereo 1/8" Sub and headphone outputs
- Sleek all-black vinyl finish
- Speaker cable included
- Amplifier: Class AB
- Power Rating: 2 x 40W RMS
- Frequency Response: 50Hz – 20kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 83dB
- Distortion (THD): <0.9%
- Input Impedance: 13K Ω
- Product Dimensions: 12.75" x 5.25" 10.25" inches
- Product Weight: 17.4lb
Video of RVSM1:
These heavy-duty Near-Field monitor stands are designed with home and project recording studios in mind. The height is adjustable for listening while sitting or standing, and locks in place with a security pin. Three rubber pads on the bottom of the base keep this stand stable on any surface. The entire stand breaks down into four pieces for easy storage and travel.
- (2) Near-Field Monitor Stands
- Studio Monitor Stands (Pair)
- Adjustable Height
- Steel Construction
- Nylon clutch for adjusting
- EVA Pad on top to eliminate unwanted vibrations
- Triple enforced steel base with ultimate sturdiness
- Black Color
- Weight capacity: 80 lbs.
- Adjustable height Range: 33-45 inches
- Base: 17.7 x 17.7 x 17.7 inches
- Top Plate: 9.05 x 9.45 inches
- Tube Diameter: 1.5 inch- 1.37 inch
The Rockville Difference:Whenever you see the Rockville shield on a product you know that it has the stamp of approval. While other companies simply import products from China, Rockville manufactures the products in China to lower your cost but do so under American style supervision and quality standards to get you that USA quality that you want!
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality.Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a full 1 year warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use the warranty.
Great features and great quality make Rockville a great choice.
Video of RRS190S:
The Rockville RRS190S is specially designed to increase monitoring accuracy. These are made to decrease unwanted vibrations and noises so that you are left with accurate sounds. No matter how good your monitors are, they can never sound the way they were meant to if they are carrying over vibrations and unwanted noises into your music. These are 7.5" by 9.5" and includes 2 pads which will accommodate (2) monitors.
Isolate your speakers!
Rockville isolation pads are designed to acoustically isolate your studio monitors. They were designed to work in studios and give studio quality sound; however some customers will also use them for high end home theater setups. Typically when speakers are placed on hard surfaces, they can vibrate. The vibrations cause the speakers’ sound to become inaccurate, unfocused and lose their “musical transparency." The Rockville Isolation Pad package includes a pair of high-density acoustic foam pads with multiple angle inserts that allow you to fine-tune your speakers positioning. Though conceived and designed for studio monitors/speakers you can decouple and isolate any sensitive studio device such as DVD players, turntables and laptops.
How to get maximum performance from your Monitors!
Rockville Studio Isolation Pads are the most cost-effective improvement you make to your sound system. Imagine the isolation pads as being your speaker systems “shock absorbers”. Place the Rockville Isolation Pads under your monitors they will absorb vibrations and decouple your monitor to stop vibrations that would otherwise transfer into your studio environment. Isolation Pads will make a day and night difference in the sound quality of your studio. You spent good money on your studio monitors, now go the extra mile to make them sound their best.
Rockville Studio Isolation Pads Feature:
- Easiest and affordable way to improve your studio monitors sound
- Decouples your studio monitors from desktops and monitor stands for accurate reproduction
- Each package contains 2 Isolation Pads - enough for 2 studio monitors
- 2-part angled design provides you with a wide range of tilt options, including flat, +/-4 degrees, and +/-8 degrees
- Supports up to 100 lbs., so they can isolate a variety of studio gear
- Handsome charcoal gray color
Decouple your monitors for super-accurate sound
What Rockville Isolation Pads do is called "decoupling." When your monitors sit on your desk or floor, they transmit vibrations that cause the surface that they're sitting on to vibrate at low bass frequencies. These bass vibrations don’t get recorded in to your mix because they are not really in your mix. But when you play the mix in your studio the “coupled” vibrations, will be heard giving you false sound reproduction. But because these “coupled” vibrations are not being recorded when you play your mix outside of your studio, all those low bass frequencies will be gone. By “decoupling: your monitors, you eliminate these false low frequency vibrations, helping you to create accurate mixes that will sound great on any playback system.
Perfectly position your monitors
Rockville Isolation Pads allow you to position your studio monitors at the exact angle you need. Each pad comes in two pieces, each with a 4 degree angle. That allows you to tilt your monitor at one of five different angles: flat, +/-4 degrees, or +/-8 degrees. This allows you to place your monitors flat on your desk top or angled down for proper positioning.
The most affordable way to improve the sound of your studio monitors
- Rockville RRS190S: Monitor Isolation Pads
- 3 Angle High Density Foam
- 7.5" x 9.5"
- High quality, High Density Foam
- Eliminates vibrations and unwanted noises in your studio
- Price is for (2) pads which accommodates (2) speakers
Description of SASR850C:
Hear the Difference
Samson’s SR850 Semi-Open-Back Studio Headphones offer an outstanding listening solution for musicians, sound engineers and general music enthusiasts alike. With solid bass response, ultra-clear highs and a over-ear design, the SR850s ensure complete comfort and accurate headphone monitoring.
These headphones offer an semi-open-back design for enhanced ambient listening environment, allowing appropriate bleed for better stereo imaging and a wider sound stage. The 50mm drivers offer exceptional sound reproduction and wide dynamic range to instill confidence in your final mix or simply provide outstanding sound quality for your general listening pleasure.
With a self-adjusting headband for a secure, natural fit, the SR850s provide total comfort for extended studio sessions. An 1/8" to 1/4" gold-plated adapter is included with the headphones.
Whether you’re enjoying music or mixing studio tracks, the SR850s offer professional performance and comfort.
- Samson SR850 Professional Semi-open Studio Reference Monitoring Headphones
- Ideal for professional recording and hi-fi monitoring
- Transparent response with airy highs and pronounced depth
- Over-ear, semi-open-back design with velour cushioning
- Large 50mm drivers with rare earth magnets
- Adjustable headband
- 10Hz–30kHz frequency response
- 32 Ohm impedance
- 1/4" adapter included
Description of SAC01:
Samson's C01 has all the performance features that you demand from a large diaphragm condenser microphone. It's the perfect solution for recording vocals, acoustic instruments and for use as and overhead drum mic.
Featuring a large, dual-layer 19mm diaphragm with a cardioid pickup pattern, the C01 produces a smooth flat frequency response. Its two ultra-thin sensor membranes pick up far more detailed sounds than any dynamic coil. The result is a mic that captures accurate, detailed and smooth audio with warm bass tones and extended top end. You'll hear the strings and wood of your guitar, the breath and resonance of a singer, or the brassy shimmer of a ride cymbal with crystal clear clarity.
The C01's design includes a heavy gauge mesh grill, gold-plated XLR connecter and an LED for monitoring its 48V of phantom power. It also comes with a swivel mount that can be attached to any standard mic stand. In addition, an optional SP01 Spider Shockmount is available for increased mic and sound stability.
Samson's C01 is one of the best values available from a professional recording microphone.
- Samson C01 Studio Condenser Recording Microphone Mic with Large diaphragm
- Cardioid pickup pattern
- Large, dual-layer 19mm diaphragm
- Heavy gauge mesh grill
- Gold-plated XLR connector
- LED indicates 48V phantom power
- Smooth, flat frequency response
- Swivel stand mount
- Optional SP01 Spider Shockmount
Video of SP01
Video of SP01 :
The SP01 Spider Shockmount is designed to provide select Samson condenser microphones with enhanced isolation from mechanical noise, and fits all standard microphone stands. Compatible condenser microphones include Samson's C01, C03, CL7, CL8, C01U, C01U Pro and C03U.
- Samson SP01 Spider Shock Mount For Samson C01 Studio Condenser Microphone
- Spider-style shockmount
- Provides enhanced isolation for select Samson condenser microphones
- Fits all standard microphone stands
How to Set Up your RDMS6:
Video of RDMS6:
Features of RDMS6:
- Rockville RDMS6 Studio Desktop Mic Stand with 11.8" Gooseneck and Round Weighted Base
- 11.8” Gooseneck is Stiff and Sturdy Yet Bendable in Any Direction For Extreme Stability and Durability
- 6.5” Heavy-Duty Round Weighted Base Makes This Stand Super Sturdy
- Professional Stand is Perfect for Studio, Podcasting, and Many Other Applications
- Includes Standard Mic Clip for Regular Mics
- 5/8” Threading Fits Any Standard Mic
- Includes a Metal 3/8" to 5/8" Adapter to Support Any Mic Clip or Shock Mount on the Market
- For Condenser Mics – This is Compatible With Any Shock Mount (Rockville Rockshock is Recommended)
- Compatible With Rockville IPS22 Phone/Tablet Holder (Sold Separately in Our Store)