- (1) Rockville Solo-Cast 24 bit 192Khz USB Microphone Mic w/Recording Interface+Stand
- (1) Rockville iUSB USB-A to Lightning Adapter Dongle USB Mirophones to iPhone/iPad
SOLO-CAST Product Video:
How to Set Up Your Solo-Cast:
The Rockville Solo-Cast is what we believe to be the best value in the world for a high-end USB microphone.
Included is a solid metal microphone, with a really cool gold pop filter, as well as a high quality metal shock mount, and a metal tabletop stand. Everything you need to start streaming, recording or podcasting is included in the box!
This is an all in one USB microphone that has a USB interface built in. This enables you to record to any DAW software on your computer. You can monitor your mix directly through the monitors on your computer or through the headphone output on your computer.
The Solo-Cast uses top of the line components and has a 24 bit 192 Khz sample rate.
This is a condenser microphone which means when you talk the microphone does not have to be right in front of your mouth. The mic will pick up sounds in the room even if the mic is not right near the sound.
With the Solo-Cast rest assure that you will get industry leading sound quality with no distortion just like you can expect from all Rockville studio microphones.
This microphone does not require any drivers and is compatible with all MAC and Windows operating systems.
The Solo-Cast is a beautiful looking all in one USB microphone with a built-in audio interface that includes high quality accessories and has the industry leading performance that you would expect from Rockville.
What's in the Box:
- 6 foot USB cable
- Metal shock mount
- Gold pop filter
- Metal tabletop stand
- Owners manual and warranty card
- Rockville Solo-Cast USB Microphone w/Recording Interface+Headphone Out+Mic Stand
- Perfect for Podcasting, Streaming, recording, and more
- High rate AD/DA conversion technology
- Sampling rate: 24Bit/192kHz
- High quality capsule provides smooth and clear sound
- Gain knob controls the overall volume/sensitivity
- Mute button
- No distortion on microphone or headphone sound
- Low power consumption
- No drivers needed
- Compatible with all the latest versions of Windows and MAC with no drivers needed
- Element: High quality condenser capsule
- Polar Pattern: Uni-directional
- Frequency Response:30Hz-18kHz
- Sensitivity:-36dB(0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Max.Input SPL:130dB(at 1kHz 1% T.H.D)
- Sampling Rate: 24Bit
- ADC: 8,11.025,16,22.05,32,44.1,48kHz
- DAC: 32,44.1,48kHz
- Dynamic Range: 89dB
- THD+N= <0.5%
- S/N Ratio: 89dB
- Dynamic Range: 93dB
- Stereo output power:105mW
- Microphone Weight: 0.66 lbs
- Stand Weight: 2.31 lbs
IUSB Product Video:
How To Set Up Your iUSB:
- Plug a USB mic into your iPhone or iPad and get crystal clear audio for phone calls, video and audio recordings, skype meetings, streaming and podcasts.
- Plug a USB drive into your iPhone or iPad and view, transfer and edit photos, files, etc.
- Plug a video game controller into your iPhone or iPad and play games
- Plug your camera into your Phone to transfer photos or videos
- Plug a mouse or keyboard into your iPhone or iPad
- Plug a MIDI keyboard, drum, audio interface, mixer, microphone into your iPhone or iPad
- Rockville iUSB is a USB-A to Lightning adapter with data transfer
- Plug and play with no apps
- Built in circuit board to allow data transfer
- Supports standard photo formats like JPEG and RAW, along with SD and HD video formats including H.264 and MPEG-4
- Compatible with iPhone 12/11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max/Xs/Xs Max/X/8/8 Plus/7/7Plus/6/6 Plus/5/5S/SE
- Compatible with iPad Air /Mini /Pro
- Support iOS 9.2- iOS13
- Transfer speed from 16MB/S - 18MB/S
- USB version 3.0 with high data transfer