Introducing Rockvilles New YouTube Karaoke System.
We all have Phones & iPads/Tablets. Rockvilles new portable YouTube karaoke system will allow you to use your existing devices to create a powerful and amazing karaoke on-the-go experience. This system is perfect for Venues, on the go Karaoke, bar events and house Parties! You simply take all available content from YouTube and play it back on a professional sounding karaoke System while interfacing with any of your existing devices to view the words to the songs on a screen of your choice (tablet, laptop, iPhone, etc). It also has Bluetooth built in allowing you to wirelessly stream the music from your iPad or Bluetooth phone to the speaker system! Karaoke's popularity continues to grow! What we did was take an awesome past time and combine it into one amazing experience entire families and friends can enjoy! Most karaoke machines on the market are either very expensive, or the cheaper ones do not sound great. They also require you to buy these CD-G discs to get the words onto a TV screen. Using youtube.com puts almost any song you could Think of at Your Fingertips!No need to buy and/or store Discs!These discs are hard to find and can get Pricey. I thought there must be a better way. Soon after Rockville's Karaoke system was Born!
Karaoke Made simple:
Getting started takes less than 2 minutes!
-Decide which device you would like to use as your karaoke viewing screen (iPad, iPhone, Android, or Laptop)
-Turn on your device, and the speaker System and Pair the Two using the Bluetooth Feature. Next go to www.youtube.com on your device.
-Type whichever Song name + the word Karaoke you would like to sing into the YouTube Search Field.
-Adjust the volume of the speaker and/or microphones as you see fit.
Now you’re ready to Rock out with Rockville!!!
- (1) Rockville RPG152K BOX 1 of 2
- (1) Rockville RPG152K BOX 2 of 2
- (1) Rockville RWM1000VH VHF Wireless Single HandHeld Microphone Mic System
- (1) Rockville RTR172 17 Foot 2 Channel Twisted Pair RCA Cable
- (1) Rockville RNRMR10 10' 3.5mm 1/8" TRS to Dual RCA Cable
Video of Youtube Karaoke:
Video of RPG152K:
Unboxing Video of RPG152K:
The RPG-152K is a complete all-in-one 15” PA system. Everything you need in a pro PA system setup is included: You get two 15” pro audio speakers with 1500 watts of total power. The system includes a master active speaker that features the built in amplifier and a second passive 15” speaker that is powered from the master speaker/amp. Rounding off this system are speaker stands so you can mount the speakers, a microphone and all connection cables necessary, so that you can get your party started right out of the box. The RPG-152K is perfect for DJ applications, karaoke, and parties or for live music gigs.
We are very proud to introduce the all new RPG152K. This has been a concept model for about a year now. We had a 12" version which was our most popular item in our entire line. When we were testing the 15" version we thought it sounded good, but we wanted it to be better. We upgraded the amp to a class "D" amp and added more power to it. We also upgraded the woofer magnet and made it bigger along with making the voice coil on the woofer to 2.5" instead of 2".
The RPG152K has a great Bluetooth integration, USB input, SD card input, and preset digital graphic equalizer effects, and a wireless remote control. The woofers were upgraded with 2.5" high power aluminum voice coils while the highs come from a 25mm (1 inch) compression horn driver. The ABS plastic polymer cabinet is time aligned with the drivers so the system is optimized to deliver a massive amount of bass, clean mids, and clear highs. The main active unit features a Clip LED indicator to let you know when you are beginning to distort so you can keep control on the music. Separate Bass and Treble controls are also included so that you can custom tailor your sound stage. There is also a built in equalizer allowing you to adjust the sound to the style of music you are listening too.
The built in USB input and SD input are great options for playing back any of your stored music on USB or SD cards. The Bluetooth integration features the latest in BT protocol from the world leader in Bluetooth technology; CSR. Bluetooth is a great feature for powered pro audio speakers because it allows you to easily and wireless stream your music from any Bluetooth enabled MP3 player or phone. Normally PA speakers with Bluetooth will only get you sound out of 1 speaker. Usually each speaker has independent Bluetooth which makes it hard or impossible to get the sound out of both speakers. With this setup the active unit has Bluetooth and a 2 channel amp built in. The passive speaker is wired up to the active speaker and the Bluetooth signal is routed to the 2 channel amp giving you full control over the sound of the music. Also included in the MP3 section of the unit is a built-in FM radio.
- (2) 15" DJ/PA Speakers (1 active, and 1 passive that gets powered through the active via included 1/4" cable)
- (2) Rugged tripod speaker stands
- (1) Wired microphone
- (1) 1/4" Cable for Active to Passive Speaker Connection
- Power cable for Active Speaker
- Wireless Remote Control
- Owner's manual
- Rockville Power GIG RPG-152K (2) 15" Active DJ/PA Speakers Package
- 1500 Watts Peak / 375 Watts RMS / 750 Watts Program Power
- Built In Class "D" Digital and Efficient Amplifier Perfectly Matched For This System
- High Power 15" Long-throw Woofer with 2.5" aluminum voice coil for clear sound reproduction and awesome bass response
- 25mm Compression Horn Drivers For Clear Highs
- Bluetooth Built In- Now you can input any audio signal from your Bluetooth enabled music player or phone. No cables necessary!
- USB/SD digital MP3 music player- Input audio signals, special effects, any pre-programmed audio file and amplify it through your system.
- Wired Microphone Included- for live music performances or speeches!
- FM Radio Built-In- tune to your favorite FM radio stations
- LCD screen- displays MP3 functions and easy BT connectivity pairing
- Wireless remote control- Enjoy the added convenience of being able to adjust any of the MP3 player functions, including volume, from the included wireless remote.
- Compact and light weight system delivers distortion free sound even at extreme SPL
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged high impact ABS construction
- Ergonomically shaped side handle for easy carrying and setup
- Included 1/4" Cable for Active Speaker to Passive Speaker Connection
- Built In Equalizer (Pop, Rock, Jazz, Classic, Country, Normal)
- 2 Rugged Tripod Speaker Stands Included
- 2 RCA Lines- 1 IN and 1 OUT
- (2) sets of XLR and ¼” combo jacks with selectable mic/line level signal
- Master Volume/ Master Treble/ Master Bass Knobs
- Amplifier clip limit LED indicator & power LED cabinet at rear
- Frequency Response: 45Hz - 20kHz
- Maximum SPL @ 1w/1m: 125dB
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- 115/230 Volt Switchable for use in countries around the world!
Features of RWM1000VH:
- Rockville RWM1000VH VHF Wireless Single HandHeld Microphone Mic System
- High performance wireless microphone system
- Includes transmitter with a handheld microphone
- High sensitivity, unidirectional, wireless cardioid microphones
- Featuring a dual filter design to limit feedback and interference
- Transmitter automatically links to receiver for ease of use
- Durable composite microphone construction
- Comfortable ergonomic design
- Operating Range: 100´-200´(indoor), 65´-165´(outdoor)
- Frequency Range: 80MHz-12000MHz
- Dynamic Range: 80dB
- S/N: 80dB
- Operating Temperature: 41°F-113°F
- Carrier Frequency Range: 180-280MHz
- Sensitivity: (S/N=30dB) >2mV
- De-Emphasis: 50µS
- Audio Output Impedance: 600O
- Audio Output Level: 0-0.5V
- Power Supply: AC110V /50Hz
- Current Consumption: =50mA
- Audio Out Connector: 1/4" unbalanced
- Frequency Stability: ±0.005%
- RF Output Power: =30mW
- Modulation Mode: VHF
- Maximum Deviation Range: ±50KHz
- Microphone Mode: Fixed
- Pre-Emphasis: 50µS
- Power Supply: 9V Batt./1.5V×2
- Current Consumption: =35mA
- Group A -- 202.90 MHz
- Group B -- 204.40 MHz
- Group C -- 201.80 MHz
- Group D -- 209.10 MHz
- Group E -- 205.30 MHz
Description of RTR172:
RCA cables are the backbone of your audio system. They are used for transferring audio and video signals. Without a proper cable and good signal, you can have a distortion, which would hold your system back from performing at its optimal capabilities. Don't ever settle for cheap RCA's because they will not provide a clean signal to your amplifiers or video sources.
These Rockville RCA cables are 100 % copper, and feature advanced technologies like triple shielding, magnetic interference rejection, woven outer shield, and more. The best way to ensure that you’ll have a good setup is to invest in good cables.
- Rockville RTR172 17 Foot 100% Copper 2-Channel Twisted Pair RCA Cable
- Oxygen Free Copper
- 100% Oxygen Free Copper
- Premium Audiophile RCA Interconnect Cables
- Split Pin Technology Ensures a Secure Connection
- Outstanding Noise Rejection, Accuracy, and Frequency Response
- Color Coded Channel Identification
- Length: 17-Foot
- Rockville 1 year warranty
- Also Available in: 3-Foot, 6-Foot, 12-Foot, 20-Foot and 25-Foot
Video of RNRMR10:
All Rockville pro audio cables are made with 100% copper which boosts the efficiency of the cable. There is nothing better than 100% copper. Most of the cheaper cables on the market do not use 100% copper, instead they make their cables with CCA (Copper Clad Aluminum). CCA cables do not perform on the level that 100% copper cables perform at. CCA will not conduct signals efficiently. A 12 gauge CCA cable will not even perform as well as a 14 gauge 100% pure copper cable, which will in turn, affect the performance and longevity of your equipment. If you find cables on the market that do not mention the copper content, there is a good chance that they are selling you a cheaper cable that is CCA and not 100% copper. Rockville pays an inspection company to oversee the manufacturing of the product to ensure that we provide a 100% Oxygen Free Copper Cable (OFC). Our OFC cables are less prone to oxidation, and will provide maximum signal transfer.
The other important factor of a cable is the shielding. Most of the good brands on the market have about 85% shielding coverage, so we decided to take our shielding a step further. Rockville cables are shielded with a tight copper mesh, covering 90% of the cable! The high percentage of coverage increases the ability to absorb the Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) and Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) that suppresses signal and degrades the performance of equipment. Rockville Cable’s copper shielding provides great flexibility, maintains a durable structural integrity, while decreasing signal interference ensuring enhanced signal clarity with every use.
- Rockville RNRMR10 3.5mm 1/8" TRS to Dual RCA Cable
- Nickel-Plated Plugs for Rugged Durability and Efficient Signal Transfer
- 100% Copper Conductors for Enhanced Signal Clarity
- OFC Spiral Shields for Effective EMI and RFI Rejection and Flexibility