- (1) Rockville RPA60BT 19" 1000w 2-Ch USB Bluetooth DJ/Pro/Karaoke Amplifier Mixer
- (2) Pair Rockville HC655 Black 6.5" 500 Watt In-Ceiling Home Theater Speakers 8-Ohm
- (2) Rockville VOL850 8 Ohm 50 x 2 Watt Wall Stereo Volume Controller 12 Step Rotary Knob
How to set up Your RPA70WBT & RPA60BT:
Video of RPA60BT:
What's in the Box:
- RPA60BT Receiver
- Rack Ears (Detachable)
- (1) Remote Control
- (1) AC Power Plug
- Owners Manual
- AC Power Plug
- Warranty Card
The RPA60BT is loaded with 1,000 Watts of power! The built in amplifier is louder than similar products on the market that are rated at 3000 watts. When manufacturing this item we upgraded the power of the amplifier. We tested these against similar items on the market and these significantly outperformed the others rated at 2000 and 3000 watts. We do not exaggerate power ratings the way other brands on the market do.
This is more than an amplifier. The RPA60BT will be the control center for your home, karaoke, or professional audio system. You can hook up (3) additional power amplifiers to the system and add more speakers. You will be able to control the gain of each amplifier individually through this receiver. You can also connect 2 microphones directly to the receiver, an audio source (mp3 player, ipod, etc), and 2 video sources, and a recorder. This model is upgraded with a USB input so you can connect an iPod, portable hard drive, thumb drive, or other storage based device..
Great For Karaoke
There is a built in mic mixer with echo control, which makes this perfect for karaoke performances.
Connect your favorite device, and quickly start a karaoke party with your favorite songs!
Full Function Remote
The remote control that is included will allow you to access all functions of the receiver quickly and efficiently.
Built In Radio
Another major advantage this model has is that it has a built in radio. This makes it perfect for home use, and the radio is also great for intermissions during live performances.
Adjustable Equalizer Settings
The adjustable equalizer will allow you to fine tune your music so it sounds at its best.
Built In Dual Cooling Fan
The built in fans keep the amp cool. This amp will never overheat on you like the cheaper ones out there. We actually upgraded this to a dual cooling fan when we were engineering these. Since we upgraded the amplifier we actually felt the need to also upgrade the fan of this unit to ensure it doesn't overheat.
Beautiful Multi Colored Display
The multi colored display is easy to read. It has an active EQ curve that goes to the beat of the music. The display is very user friendly.
- Rockville RPA60BT 19" 1000 Watt 2-Channel USB and Bluetooth Karaoke Receiver/Amplifier/Mixer
- 19" rack mountable (removable rack brackets) digital hybrid amplifier/receiver
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 125w x 2
- Peak Power @ 4 Ohms: 500w x 2
- RMS Power @ 8 Ohms: 100w x 2
- Peak Power @ 8 Ohms: 400w x 2
- THD: ≤0.1%
- Input Sensitivity: 400mv/33 KOhm
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 80 dB
- Tone Characteristic: 100Hz-10KHz ±12dB
- 110v/220v Switchable
- Inputs: iPod/MP3 - 1/8” Mini Jack Style, 1/4” Headphone Jack, 1/4" Mic 1 and Mic 2 Inputs, USB Input
- Rear Inputs: RCA Input for DVD or CD
- Preamp output for an external additional amplifier or powered speaker
- Sub preamp output to connect a powered subwoofer or an amplifier
- Record output to connect a recording device
- Bluetooth Capable
- Rear Speaker Terminals: Banana plug / binding post outputs for 4 speakers (2 on Channel A and 2 on Channel B)
- Built-in Pre-Amplifier
- Multicolor LED Display
- Digital Quartz Synthesized AM / FM Tuner with 50 Presets & Auto-Scan
- Preset EQ: Rock, Pop, Classical, Jazz
- Remote control for quick access to all functions
- Vacuum Fluorescent Digital Output Display Meters
- Separate gain controls for pre-amp & subwoofer
- Digital Karaoke System
- 2 front microphone inputs with volume, tone and echo controls
- Built-In Mic Mixer with Echo Control
- USB input for music files from USB thumb drive
- 3.5mm input for iPod / MP3 player
- Spectrum analyzer equalizer display
- Turbo cooling twin fan system
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 19" x 11.75" x 3.5" inches
Video of HC655:
Enjoy superb sound quality without bulky cabinet speakers crowding the room. These ceiling speakers are precision tuned for excellent audio response at high and low volumes. These speakers are perfect for both large and small rooms. For larger rooms you can install 8 or more of them while in smaller rooms 2 or 4 will fill the room. These are perfect for complete home systems where you want to install speakers in multiple rooms.
These in-ceiling speakers feature a 6.5” polypropylene cone for clear, rich mids and deep bass. Rubber surrounds eliminate unwanted distortion so all your music sounds loud and clear. Our mylar dome tweeter provides clean, crisp highs. Each pair puts out 160 watts RMS and 500 watts of peak power! This is more than enough power to fill large rooms. The included sheer grill enables flush installation and can be painted to match any décor. Our high quality spring loaded push terminals supply a perfect signal from your amp or receiver.
These speakers will outperform other speakers on the market that sell for $125 and up. We also are offering a 90 day money back guarantee including return shipping. If you are not 100% satisfied with these we will send you a pre-paid shipping label and take them back and refund all of your money.
- Pair Rockville HC655 Black 6.5" 500 Watt In-Ceiling Home Theater Speakers 8-Ohm
- Peak Power Handling: 250 Watts (per speaker) / 500 Watts (per pair)
- RMS Power Handling: 80 Watts (per speaker) / 160 Watts (per pair)
- Polypropylene Cone
- Rubber Surround
- 6.5” Woofer
- 1” Aluminum Voice Coil
- ½” Mylar Dome Tweeter
- 10 oz. Ferrite Magnet
- High Quality Spring Loaded Push Terminals
- Aim-able Swivel Tweeter
- Paintable Flush Mount Grills
- Frequency Response: 60Hz – 20KHz
- Sensitivity: 89dB @ 1w / 1m
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Mounting Depth: 2.91”
- Cut-out Diameter: 7.6”
- Color: Black (paintable)
Video of VOL850:
The VOL850 by Rockville is a wall volume controller that works with any standard home audio or pro audio system that operates with 4-8 ohm speakers. Our volume controllers are some of the best on the market. The reliability and accuracy is what makes the difference. Our 11 step controller is precise and accurate.
The VOL850 supports speakers connected to it that add up to 50 watts RMS per channel or less. For example you can connect (2) speakers that are each 50 watts.
The euro-block connectors make installation easily. The terminals are fully detachable. We use a beautifully designed plate that will seamlessly match your standard decor. These are a standard 1-gang size for easy installation. Internally the circuit board is protected from dust build up to ensure long life.
What is a volume controller?
If you already have a multi zone amplifier then you can go out from any zone and into this volume controller and then out from the controller into the speakers (each speaker is wired from one to the next in parallel). The end result is that you can access the volume control from that room without having to change the volume from the amplifier itself.
- Rockville VOL850 8 Ohm 50 x 2 Watt Wall Stereo Volume Controller 12 Step Rotary Knob
- Includes mounting screws
- This works with standard 8 ohm audio systems
- Perfect for systems that have multi room playback
- Allows you to control up to 4 speakers that add up to 100 watts
- Rotating volume control with 12 step attenuation with absolute off
- Installation depth: 2.44” inches
- White single gang plate fits standard single gang electrical boxes
- Rugged ABS Frame
- Attractive design will fit in well with your standard decor
- White Plastic Plates with Matching Same Color Knobs
- Dependable performance with protection from dust (internal board is protected with special tape)
- Excellent frequency response so you do not get any signal deterioration
- Mounting screws are included
- It is recommended that this volume control be mounted in a "backless" junction box so it gets adequate ventilation
- If an enclosed box is to be used, we recommend a deep box (3.5 inches in depth)
- 16-24 AWG wire inputs
- Total Attenuation: 30dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz-20 kHz
- Color: White
- Dimensions: 2.75” x 4.4” x 3.26”
- Item Weight: 0.77 Lbs