- (1) 2018 Polaris Ranger XP1000 6.5" Front Speaker Kick Panel Pod Enclosures
- (1) Pair of Kicker 45KM654L 6.5" 390w Marine LED Speakers w/Charcoal+White Grilles KM65
- (1) (2) Rockville RWB70B Black 6.5" 250w Marine Wakeboard 360° Swivel Tower Speakers
- (1) SSV Works MRB3 Digital Media Bluetooth Receiver 4 Polaris RZR/ATV/UTV/Cart/Jeep
- (1) 2018 Polaris Ranger XP1000 Dash Kit for MRB3 Digital Media Bluetooth Receiver
Description of RG4-F65U:
SSV Works Polaris Ranger XP1000 2018+ custom molded kick panels are designed for 6.5" speakers and bolt in the upper foot well away from your feet. They are 100% fiberglass for the best sound quality and bass response. They are finished in a black texture coat to match Polaris textures and can be custom painted to match your color scheme. - Includes stainless mounting hardware and step-by-step installation instructions. Fits: Ranger XP1000 2018+
Fits: Ranger XP1000 2018+
Authorized Kicker Dealer!
What's In The Box:
- (2) 6.5" 4-Ohm Coaxials
- (8) Mounting Screws
- (8) Mounting Screw Clips
- (2) Wire Connection Cover
- (2) Zip Ties
Description of 45KM654L:
They’re loud. They’re clear. They’re nearly indestructible! The KM Coaxial Marine Speakers are built to pump out the tunes – and the fun - for years to come! Whether you mount your speakers in the hull or in KICKER® tower enclosures, you also get a pair of stout marine-grade grilles!
Our speakers are made to thrive in the water. UV treatments on injection-molded cones, Santoprene surrounds, baskets and grilles all help maintain top-shelf performance. KM speakers will endure almost any weather conditions with splash-and-spray-resistant sealed motors, cones and Locking/Sealed Terminal Covers. Speaker hardware is forged from rustproof, 316L stainless-steel.
- Pair KICKER 45KM654L 6.5" 390 Watt Marine Waterproof Speakers w/ LED's
- RMS Power Handling: 65 Watts (Per Speaker)
- Peak Power Handling: 195 Watts (Per Speaker)
- Sensitivity: 90 dB
- Four-Ohm Voice Coil
- 3/4-Inch Titanium Tweeter
- UV-Treated Polypropylene Woofer With Santoprene Surround
- UV-Resistant Polymer Basket
- Locking/Sealed Terminal Cover
- Sealed Motor Structure
- 316L Stainless Mounting Hardware Included
- Charcoal and White Grilles Included
- Meets or Exceeds ASTM Standards for UV and Salt/Fog Exposure
- Frequency Response: 35 Hz - 21 kHz
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Mounting Hole Diameter: 5.125" inches
- Mounting Depth: 2.875" inches
Click here for the Owner's Manual
HOW TO RWB SERIES (RWB65B, RWB65W, RWB70B, RWB70W, RWB80B, RWB80W, RWB90W, RWB90B):
Video of RWB:
- (2) Wakeboard Speakers
- (2) 360°Swivel Mounting Brackets
- Integrated Grill
- Installation Hardware
- No exaggerated power ratings : These speakers are rated with true world RMS ratings. No bootleg or exaggerated power ratings like other brands. These speakers are 150 watts RMS and 250 watts peak each. (150 watts RMS is equal to about 400 watts rated by other brands)
- Marine grade components and materials: these speakers are truly marine grade. They will not get damaged by water, salt water, or moisture. In addition the terminals (which are normally the first part of a marine speakers that gets damaged by water are made out of stainless steel and they are completely rustproof. There is also an additional waterproof coating cut completely protect the speakers.
- These can withstand all elements on the water for a lifetime of worry free use
- The mounting screws are longer than other versions we carry to accommodate thicker mounting bars. In addition to wakeboard tower's on boats, we tested these to be perfect for installing in Jeep Cherokee vehicles and even ATV's.
- We’ve added a new and improved nylon mounting bracket. Nylon is strong, light weight, and can withstand the toughest conditions. The bracket features a special UV coating to protect it from the elements. A 360° rotating mechanism built into the bracket allows you to position the speaker in any direction for optimum listening enjoyment. This also gives you the ability to rotate the speaker to the front or rear of your boat for different applications.
- (2) Rockville RWB70B Black 6.5" 250w Marine Wakeboard 360° Swivel Tower Speakers
- Color : Black
- 6.5" Two-Way High Fidelity Speaker System
- Adjustable Nylon Mounting Bracket Reinforced With Embedded Steel
- Includes Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware
- 1" Polymide Dome Neodymium Midrange Tweeter
- Built-In Two-Way Crossover Network
- Fully Marinized Against Salt & Fresh Water Conditions
- Completely Water / Rust Resistant
- Terminals Are Sealed with Rubber Gaskets
- Specially Tuned for PA Voice Over
- Polypropylene Mica Injected Cone with Santoprene Surround
- High BL Magnet Motor Structure
- Y30 High Density Magnets
- Oversized 1.25” Kapton Voice Coil
- These Wakeboards Fit bars ranging from 1.26" 2.87"
- Includes 65mm and 80mm screws that accommodate Jeep Wrangler and any roll bar
- Includes Stainless mounting hardware that wont rust or corrode
- Power Rating :
- Peak Power Handling : 500 Watts (250 Watts per Speaker)
- RMS Power Handling : 300 Watts (150 Watts per Speaker)
- Frequency Response : 70 – 20,000 Hz
- Sound Pressure Level : 96dB @ 1w/1m
- Impedance : 4 Ohms
- Mounting Depth : 9"
Authorized SSV Works Dealer!
Description of MRB3:
NO RADIO NEEDED. This compact unit completely replaces bulky marine head units of old with a small, neat package that is completely weatherproof. The MRB3 measures just over 3 inches in width and only less than 1 inch deep due to a compact hide-away brain, so finding a spot in your UTV's dash to install it is a no-brainer.
The powerful yet compact MRB3 features Bluetooth, FM/AM radio, and an optional Auxiliary input making it the most versatile media controller you can find for your UTV, Jeep, Truck, or boat. The compact unit flush mounts on any flat surface, and only needs less than 1 inch of space behind the face. The weatherproof unit features a 2-Ohm stable amplifier that puts out up to 200W, powering up to 8 speakers with clear, crisp sound.
6 Preset EQ options allow you to fine-tune the audio to your liking, and a 4v RCA low-level pre-output means you can run it in conjunction with an additional amplifier and powered subwoofer. Included is a fully weatherproof wiring harness for the MRB3 to ease installation as well!
The controller features a
large hyper-white LED backlit display designed to be visible in all conditions
while controlling volume, track, and play/pause functions with glove friendly,
backlit rubber-coated buttons. Includes an optional kit for 2.1 amp USB charging
and 3.5mm Auxiliary in compatibility. Play any song, from any device, anywhere
with the new SSV Works MRB3 Bluetooth Media Controller!
- SSV WORKS MRB3 Digital Media Bluetooth Receiver for Polaris RZR/ATV/UTV/Cart/Jeep
- Bluetooth, Aux-In, FM & AM Sources
- Compact Control With Hide-Away Unit For Easy Mounting
- Weather-Proof Durability
- 2-Ohm Stable 200W Max Power
- Control Volume, Track, Play/Pause
- 6 Preset EQ Options
- 3.5mm AUX-In & USB Charging
- Plug & Play Installation
- 4v RCA Low-Level Pre-Out
- Hyper-White LED Back Lighting
- 5' Cable Between Controller and Hide-Away Unit
Click here for the Owner's Manual
Description of RG4-DM3:
Add a SSV Works MRB3 Bluetooth Media Controller to your Polaris Ranger XP1000 2018+ without any cutting required! The RG4-DM3 Dash Kit has been designed and engineered specifically to fit the SSV Works MRB3 unit. The kit seamlessly mounts to the top center of the dash and perfectly matches the factory color and texture to the rest of the Ranger interior.
*MRB3 not included*