- (1) Rockville PBG18 18" Passive 2000 Watt 8 Ohm Pro Audio Subwoofer Sub/MDF Cabinet
- (1) Rockville WH4 3" Locking+Swivel Steel Caster Wheels 4 PA DJ Speakers, Subwoofers
Video of PBG18:
Rockville is proud to introduce the all new PBG18 18” professional subwoofer. This latest addition to our bass gig series is our most powerful and best quality passive subwoofer to date. We tested these against subwoofers from leading brands in the industry such as Peavey, Yamaha, and others and these held their own! Please do not compare this to any off brand name subs. This subwoofer is commercial grade. The advantages of purchasing Rockville, Yamaha, Peavey, or other high end brands are longevity, power, sound quality, and sensitivity. We did so much testing. There is a huge difference between the quality and components of this versus off brand names.
The off brand enclosures are built with a material called particle board. We spend more money manufacturing these with MDF, which will hold up for a much longer time than particle board. Better quality wood also equals better sound! The pro audio subwoofer in the cabinet has a very large 4" KSV voice coil and a 100 oz. high quality magnet. The off brand names models will usually have a magnet half the size and a voice coil half the size as well. The advantage is that our unit can handle more power and will last longer. These subs can take a real beating! Another thing we wanted to focus on is the sensitivity. When we were doing all our testing we noticed with the same amplifier, one subwoofer we were testing against went louder than the rest. The reason was because it had a better sensitivity rating. This means that it was more sensitive to amplifier power. We had our engineers design this sub to have as good of a sensitivity rating as that particular sub we tested that we liked. Another major factor that effects the sound is frequency response. Our model sounded more musical than some of the famous brands we tested it against. One sub we tested would make our ceiling rattle a lot just because it had a very deep tone. The problem was it was not musical. Our model hits those same deep tones when it is supposed to, but also has the ability to hit some mid-low tones that this other sub was not hitting.
Our PBG18 is the best value on the market for a very high-end pro subwoofer with lots of power and great sound. I am so confident you will be happy with this product that we will give you a 90 day money back guarantee. If you are not happy with it you can return it within 90 days and get your money back. On top of this you also get a 1 year warranty.
- Rockville PBG18 18" Passive 2000w 8-Ohm Pro Audio Subwoofer Sub+Steel Casters
- 18” Pro audio woofer
- 1,000 Watts RMS Power
- 1,500 Watts Program Power Handling
- 2,000 Watts Peak Power
- 4” KSV voice coil
- 100 oz. woofer magnet
- Vented Enclosure for Improved Bass Response
- Construction: High-Density, High-Quality Non Resonant MDF, Stapled, Bonded & Braced
- Ergonomic Recessed Handles
- Molded Steel Grill
- Aviation Grade Black Carpet
- Pole Mount
- Rubber Isolating Feet
- 1/4" Jack (In/Out)
- SpeakON (In/Out)
- All input/output connections are internally connected in parallel
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 98dB (+ or – 2 dB) @ 1w/1m
- Frequency Response: 35 Hz – 4 Khz
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 20” x 23.62” x 25.59” (Inches)
- Weight: 64 LBS
- Shipping Dimensions (In Carton): (W x D x H): 20.47” x 24.41” x 26.38” (Inches)
- Shipping Weight (In Carton): 68 LBS
These are universal caster wheels and modifications may be required to install.
Video of WH4:
The Rockville WH4 Zinc Plated Steel Caster Wheels just made the life of a DJ and/or gigging musician that much easier! We at Rockville understand the importance of mobility when playing live shows or gigging. With the new WH4 Casters you can give your back a rest and at the same time decrease tear down and load time! These heavy duty 3” swivel casters will hold up to 350 lbs. and are simply a necessity for when Line arrays and dual or quad 18” Subs are just too heavy for one person to move around. These casters are zinc plated and are made from steel. The locking mechanism minimizes movement from heavy vibrations and the swivel housing make it that much easier to move around. These caster can be used for Speakers, Subwoofers, Monitors, Rack cases or anything else that is too heavy to lift.
In the Box:
- 2 X fixed casters
- 2 X swivel casters
- Rockville WaH4 3" Locking+Swivel Steel Caster Wheels 4 PA DJ Speakers, Subwoofers
- Zinc plated
- Pressed steel
- Swivel housing
- Double ball race
- 3” Wheels
- Height: 4.25”
- Mounting plate: 3.74” x 2.64”
- Mounting hole: 2.91” x 1.77”
- Net weight each fixed wheel: .99 lbs.
- Net weight each swivel wheel: 1.87 lbs.
- Gross weight of full set of (4) wheels: 6.17 lbs.
- DJ Speakers
- PA Speakers
- Karaoke speakers
- Studio monitors
- Rack Cases
- And Much More!