- (1) Memphis Audio MXAMCAPP Hidden Marine Bluetooth Receiver Source Unit RZR/ATV/UTV
- (1) Pair Rockville RWB65B 6.5" Black 2 Way 500 Watt Marine Wakeboard Tower Speakers
Description of MXAMCAPP:
The MXAMCAPP “Headless” unit is an innovative way to control your audio system. The unit features a hideaway box that uses your Bluetooth device and a proprietary Memphis app to control your audio system. The app allows you to control EQ settings, set up your AM/FM presets, control RGB LED’s and more.
This unit is perfect for powerports and marine applications that don’t have provisions for a headunit. The wired remote fits into a standard knockout slot for a clean installation. This solution also works well with classic cars by maintaining the factory look of the vehicle while adding an impressive array of audio features to the sound system.
With the headless unit, you can do everything a standard head unit does without the need for a physical mounting location. Simply control your music from your Bluetooth device or the included remote control.
- Memphis Audio MXAMCAPP Hidden Marine Bluetooth Receiver Source Unit for RZR/ATV/UTV
- Headless Unit
- 50W x 4 built-in amp
- USB charging
- Front/Rear/Subwoofer RCA output
- 6 Source Options: AUX/BT/AM/FM/WB/USB
- RGB LED control output
- 6 Button wired remote (IP66 rated)
- Remote features illuminated buttons
- Fits in standard rocker switch cutout
- APP controls
- RGB setting
- AM/FM Presets Controls
- Radio search settings
- Custom EQ settings
- Balance/Fade/Subwoofer controls
- Conformal coated PCB
- 5 Volt pre-amp output
HOW TO RWB SERIES (RWB65B, RWB65W, RWB70B, RWB70W, RWB80B, RWB80W, RWB90W, RWB90B):
Video of RWB65B:
- No exaggerated power ratings : These speakers are rated with true world RMS ratings. No bootleg or exaggerated power ratings like other brands. These speakers are 150 watts RMS and 250 watts peak each. (150 watts RMS is equal to about 400 watts rated by other brands)
- New and improved mounting bracket reinforced with steel - The mounting brackets are waterproof and durable plastic. They are reinforced with nylon and steel to make them extra strong. The nylon allows easy adjusting while the strength of steel can withstand the toughest conditions.
- Marine grade components and materials: these speakers are truly marine grade. They will not get damaged by water, salt water, or moisture. In addition the terminals (which are normally the first part of a marine speakers that gets damaged by water are made out of stainless steel and they are completely rustproof. There is also an additional waterproof coating cut completely protect the speakers.
- These can withstand all elements on the water for a lifetime of worry free use
- The mounting screws are 1/4" longer than other versions we carry to accommodate thicker mounting bars. In addition to wakeboard tower's on boats, we tested these to be perfect for installing in Jeep Cherokee vehicles and even ATV's.
- Rockville RWB65B Pair of 6.5" WakeBoard Tower Speakers Totaling 500 Watts (250 Watts per speaker)
- Color : Black
- 6.5" Two-Way High Fidelity Speaker System
- Adjustable Nylon Mounting Bracket Reinforced With Embedded Steel
- Includes Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware
- 1" Polymide Dome Neodymium Midrange Tweeter
- Built-In Two-Way Crossover Network
- Fully Marinized Against Salt & Fresh Water Conditions
- Completely Water / Rust Resistant
- Terminals Are Sealed with Rubber Gaskets
- Specially Tuned for PA Voice Over
- Polypropylene Mica Injected Cone with Santoprene Surround
- High BL Magnet Motor Structure
- Y30 High Density Magnets
- Oversized 1.25” Kapton Voice Coil
- Large mounting screw accommodates roll bars found on many off road vehicles such as Jeep Wranglers, and ATV's equiped with a roll bar/cage
- These Wakeboards Fit bars ranging from 1.26 inches to 2.05 inches and can even fit larger Bars with our optional longer screws
- Includes long screws that accommodate Jeep Wrangler and any roll bar
- Includes Stainless mounting hardware that wont rust or corrode
- Power Rating :
- Peak Power Handling : 500 Watts (250 Watts per Speaker)
- RMS Power Handling : 300 Watts (150 Watts per Speaker)
- Frequency Response : 70 – 20,000 Hz
- Sound Pressure Level : 96dB @ 1w/1m
- Impedance : 4 Ohms
- Mounting Depth : 9"
- (2) Wakeboard Speakers
- Mounting Brackets
- Integrated Grill
- Installation Hardware
Whenever you see the Rockville shield on a product you know that it has the stamp of approval. While other companies simply import products from China, Rockville manufactures the products in China to lower your cost but do so under American style supervision and quality standards to get you that USA quality that you want!
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.
Great features and great quality make Rockville a great choice.