- (1) MTX Audio MUDBTRC Bluetooth Controller Receiver For Polaris RZR/ATV/UTV/Cart
- (2) Pair Rockville RWB70B Black 6.5" 250w Marine Wakeboard 360° Swivel Tower Speakers
- (1) Soundstream SM4.1000D 4-Channel 1000w Amplifier Amp For Polaris RZR/ATV/UTV/Cart
Authorized MTX Dealer
Description of MUDBTRC:
The MTX Audio MUDBTRC is a universal Bluetooth 3.0 receiver and remote control that is designed to work with most Bluetooth enabled devices including iPhone® and Android® smartphones and tablets. This easy to install and use, all in one unit is capable of transforming your Bluetooth enabled mobile device into the center of your vehicle’s audio system. Designed to mount a variety of vehicles and able to work with most amplifiers, the MUDBTRC can be used on motorcycles, side-by-sides, boats, cars, or trucks.
The unit includes hardware to surface mount, flush mount, or clamp mount the device based on application. It features an all weather design that will resist moisture, dirt, heat, and cold allowing it to be used in the most gruelling applications including off-road vehicles, motorcycles, or boats. The unit includes an auxiliary output that can be used to connect to the input of most aftermarket ampliifers allowing you to stream music or other content from a device or tablet to the amplifier and out to the speaker. This eliminates the need to install a radio or other source unit if it is not needed. The large buttons are easy to use even when wearing gloves.
In The Box:
- Bluetooth Remote Control
- Installation Cables (Power/Ground/Accessory) 1 Meter
- Mounting Adapters
- MTX Audio MUDBTRC Bluetooth Controller Receiver For Polaris RZR/ATV/UTV/Cart
- Ideal for Use in Boats, ORV's, ATV's, and Cars/Trucks
- Replaces Head Unit and Works with Any Amplifier
- Three Mounting Options – Surface, Flush, or Clamp
- IP66 Weather Rating: (Dust Tight and Protected Against Powerful Water Jets)
- Five Front Panel Touch Controls
- Back lit buttons for easy use day or night
- Works with Most Bluetooth Devices Including Smartphones and Tablets
- Hassle Free Bluetooth Auto-Pairing
- Includes Power, Ground, and Output Connections
Click here for the Owner's Manual
HOW TO RWB SERIES (RWB65B, RWB65W, RWB70B, RWB70W, RWB80B, RWB80W, RWB90W, RWB90B):
Videos of RWB:
- (2) Wakeboard Speakers
- (2) 360° Swivel Mounting Brackets
- Integrated Grill
- Installation Hardware
- No exaggerated power ratings: These speakers are rated with true world RMS ratings. No bootleg or exaggerated power ratings like other brands. These speakers are 150 watts RMS and 250 watts peak each. (150 watts RMS is equal to about 400 watts rated by other brands)
- Marine grade components and materials: these speakers are truly marine grade. They will not get damaged by water, salt water, or moisture. In addition the terminals (which are normally the first part of a marine speakers that gets damaged by water are made out of stainless steel and they are completely rustproof. There is also an additional waterproof coating cut completely protect the speakers.
- These can withstand all elements on the water for a lifetime of worry free use.
- The mounting screws are longer than other versions we carry to accommodate thicker mounting bars. In addition to wakeboard tower's on boats, we tested these to be perfect for installing in Jeep Cherokee vehicles and even ATV's.
- We've added a new and improved nylon mounting bracket. Nylon is strong, light weight, and can withstand the toughest conditions. The bracket features a special UV coating to protect it from the elements. A 360° rotating mechanism built into the bracket allows you to position the speaker in any direction for optimum listening enjoyment. This also gives you the ability to rotate the speaker to the front or rear of your boat for different applications.
- Pair Rockville RWB70B Black 6.5" 250w Marine Wakeboard 360° Swivel Tower Speakers
- Color: Black
- 6.5" Two-Way High Fidelity Speaker System
- Adjustable Nylon Mounting Bracket Reinforced With Embedded Steel
- Includes Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware
- 1" Polymide Dome Neodymium Midrange Tweeter
- Built-In Two-Way Crossover Network
- Fully Marinized Against Salt & Fresh Water Conditions
- Completely Water / Rust Resistant
- Terminals Are Sealed with Rubber Gaskets
- Specially Tuned for PA Voice Over
- Polypropylene Mica Injected Cone with Santoprene Surround
- High BL Magnet Motor Structure
- Y30 High Density Magnets
- Oversized 1.25" Kapton Voice Coil
- These Wakeboards Fit bars ranging from 1.26" 2.87"
- Includes 65mm and 80mm screws that accommodate Jeep Wrangler and any roll bar
- Includes Stainless mounting hardware that wont rust or corrode
- Power Rating:
- Peak Power Handling: 500 Watts (250 Watts per Speaker)
- RMS Power Handling: 300 Watts (150 Watts per Speaker)
- Frequency Response: 70 - 20,000 Hz
- Sound Pressure Level: 96dB @ 1w/1m
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Mounting Depth: 9"
The Rockville Difference:
Whenever you see the Rockville shield on a product you know that it has the stamp of approval. While other companies simply import products from China, Rockville manufactures the products in China to lower your cost but do so under American style supervision and quality standards to get you that USA quality that you want!
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.
Great features and great quality make Rockville a great choice.
Features of SM4.1000D:
- SOUNDSTREAM SM4.1000D 4-Channel 1000w Amplifier For Polaris RZR/ATV/UTV/Cart
- RMS Power at 4 Ohms: 90 x 4 Watts
- RMS Power at 2 Ohms 125 x 4 Watts
- RMS Power at 4 Ohms Bridged: 250 x 2 Watts
- Peak Power: 1000 Watts
- Hybrid Aluminum Alloy Heatsink for Optimum Dissipation
- 2-ohm Stereo & 4-ohm Bridged Full Range Operation
- 2-ohm Minimum Impedance Monoblock Operation
- MOSFET Power Supply w/ Audiophile Grade IRTM Transistors
- Military Grade SMT PCB Maintains Dynamic Performance
- Direct Short, Thermal, & Overload Circuits Protect Ampllifier
- 200mV-12V High Level or Low Level RCA Input
- Quick Disconnect RCA/High Level Wire Harness
- Quick Disconnect Power and Speaker Output Harness
- Variable 12dB High Pass, Low Pass, & Subsonic Crossovers