Video of MS12LB:
The MS12LB is one of the most powerful marine subwoofers on the market. What really makes this sub stand out is the sound quality and durability. It goes so loud that if you crank it up, boats that are thousands of feet away can feel the bass. The frequency range of these subs are so good that it will make all your songs sound so much better! These play frequencies that normal full range speakers cannot hit, adding depth and richness to all your music.
This subwoofer has a double-stacked 100 Oz magnet! They are twice as large as almost any other marine sub on the market, which is why these can handle so much power. In addition, the MS12LB has a fantastic sensitivity rating at 90dB, which means even if you have a smaller amplifier, the subwoofer is sensitive enough that it will still sound great.
The MS12LB was designed in a molded ABS plastic basket that is made with a special blend that is waterproof and un-breakable. You can literally jump on it and hit it with a sledgehammer without it breaking!
Using only true marine grade components and materials, the Rockville MS12LB subwoofers are fully marinized against salt & fresh water conditions. These subs are completely waterproof and protected from the elements! They are UV treated and have a special waterproof coating to prevent water damage. These subwoofers also come with a 1 year warranty to give you the peace of mind you deserve when purchasing from Rockville!
- Rockville MS12LB 12" Marine Free Air Subwoofer with LED's
- Free air subwoofer does not require any enclosure
- Max Power: 2800 Watts
- RMS Power: 700 Watts
- Polypropylene cone with Rubber edge
- 2.0" 4 Layer dual voice coil
- Molded ABS plastic basket made with a special blend that is waterproof and un-breakable (if you literally jump on it, it will not break or bend)
- Magnet: 100 Oz double stacked magnet
- Frequency response: 20Hz-4Khz
- Impedance: Dual 4 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 90dB
- Total diameter: 12.8"
- Cutout diameter: 11"
- Mounting depth: 6.1"
- Free Air Resonance (Fs): 25.82 Hz
- Electrical “Q” (Qes): 0.5402
- Mechanical “Q” (Qms): 3.334
- Total Speaker “Q” (Qts): 0.4649
- Equivalent Compliance (Vas): 4.19 cu ft / 118.67 L
- One-Way Linear Excursion (Xmax): 0.41 in / 10.5 mm
- Reference Efficiency (No): 0.36%
- Efficiency (1 W / 1 m): 88 dB SPL
- Effective Piston Area (Sd): 79.2 sq in / 0.0511 sq m
- DC Resistance (Re): 3.4 Ohms