- (1) JVC KW-V250BT Double Din Car DVD CD Receiver 6.2" Monitor w/Bluetooth/13-Band EQ
- (1) Rockville RBC5B Black Metal Car License Plate Camera+Night Vision+Distance Lines
Description of KW-V250BT:
Key Customize New
Two options let you easily access frequently used functions.
1. Function Menu Customization
Functions registered in the Function Menu can easily be called up by simply pressing the "FNC" key.
2. Favorite Key
Press and hold the “FNC” key to directly access the function registered for the Favorite Key.
Clear Resistive Touch Panel Display
The clear resistive touch panel with high transparency and high luminance provides bright images with vivid colors.
Music Sync. Effect New
Changes illumination patterns according to the rhythm of the music. Illumination key colors can be preset the way you like.
Monitor Touch Control
Just touch and move your finger over the screen for various operations corresponding to your finger movements. Intuitive control provides safer operation for in-car entertainment.
2 Phones Full-Time Connection
You can connect two phones full time via Bluetooth, with secure and simple pairing. Calls to either phone can be received by a push of a key on the receiver.
iPhone® Bluetooth Automatic Pairing
Just connect your iPhone via USB and the automatic Bluetooth pairing function will work to complete the pairing. No complicated manual procedure to worry about.
Bluetooth Voice Recognition
Improved Sound Quality with HFP 1.6 Wideband Speech
Improved sound quality thanks to HD Voice contributes to a higher level of voice recognition accuracy.
Bluetooth AVRCP1.5 for Versatile Song Selection
In addition to repeat and random playback of music files, you can also easily search for songs using the browsing function. Just look for and choose the song you want to hear from the folder name and song name lists.
JVC Streaming DJ
Connect up to 5 Bluetooth devices simultaneously, allowing you and your friends to take turns streaming music like a DJ. Move to the groove and get the party pumping to the max.
K2 Technology for Enhanced Digital Sound Quality
K2 is a JVC original technology that reproduces the original master sound by expanding the frequency range. For example, K2 will expand the digital data of the audio CD recorded at 44.1 kHz/16 bit to 192 kHz/24 bit. It is also possible to recreate the high-frequency range above 20kHz that is cut during the CD formatting.
By selecting the speaker type and the distance to the center of the listening position, the receiver will automatically adjust the timing of the sound output from each of the speakers so that the sound from each of the speakers will arrive exactly at the same time to the listening position.
Cancels time distortion to create clearer sound during the playback of compressed audio files.
Space Enhancement is a virtual surround technology using 2 speakers. Simply select the vehicle size, and the receiver automatically adjusts the sound effectively.
Virtually manipulate the height of the speakers by adjusting the sound frequencies.
Volume Link EQ
Volume Link EQ boosts specific frequencies in the audio signal to compensate for the impact of road noise. It boosts frequencies in the music that are affected by road noise.
Use the 13-Band Equalizer to manually adjust the sound to your taste.
Pandora / iHeartRadio / Spotify Control
Listen to Pandora, iHeartRadio, and Spotify from your smartphone with smooth control on the receiver via USB or Bluetooth connection for iPhone, and via Bluetooth for Android devices.
Ready for SiriusXM Radio
(optional SiriusXM tuner required, sold separately)
Ready for SiriusXM Radio. You can listen to over 100 Channels of music, sports, and entertainment.
High Current 1.5A Charging
Rapidly charge your smartphone using the USB port, with up to a maximum of 1.5A.
*Compatibility depends on the smartphone.
Remote Control App
Control the receiver's source directly from the smartphone using simple finger gestures with "JVC Remote" app* (now available for both iOS and Android). You can even customize your audio setting, and see detailed source information such as song title, artist name and album art etc. from the smartphone.
*JVC Remote App
For more information, visit www.jvc.net/car/app/jvc_remote/
Rear View Camera Ready
The Rear View Camera input allows you to connect an optional rear view camera (sold separately).
Rear view cameras allow you to safely back up your vehicle, monitor towing, and more.
Steering Wheel Remote Control Ready
Factory steering wheel control functions can be retained with a third-party adapter (sold separately).
Remote Control (Optional)
Remote control (RM-RK258) is optionally available.
- Screen Size: 6.2" WideVGA
- Touch Panel: Clear Resistive
- Monitor Touch Control
- Customizable GUI
- Key Illumination Color: Blue
- Multilingual Display 
- Wallpaper Capture
- MP3 Compatible with Tag: CD / DVD / USB
- WMA Compatible with Tag: CD / DVD / USB
- WAV Compatible with Tag: CD / DVD / USB
- AAC Compatible with Tag: USB
- FLAC Compatible with Tag: USB(Up to 96kHz/24bit)
- MPEG 1/2 Compatible: CD / DVD / USB
- JPEG File Playback: CD / DVD / USB
- CD-R/RW Compatible
- DVD-R/-RW, +R/+RW Compatible
- Video CD Playback
- Built-in Bluetooth (Version 3.0, Wired-Mic included)
- Hands Free Call (HFP1.6 Wideband Speech)
- 2 Phones Full-Time Connection
- Audio Streaming & Control (A2DP, AVRCP)
- 5 BT-Audio Connection
- Voice Dialing (voice recognition compatible mobile phone required)
- Siri Eyes Free Mode for iPod/iPhone
- Phone Book Access Profile (PBAP)
- Alphabetical Search for Phone Book
- Auto Pairing for iPhone/Android (iPhone Only)
- Android Music Playback
- Pandora Control (via Bluetooth(R))
- iHeartRadio Control (via Bluetooth(R))
- Spotify Control (via Bluetooth(R))
- iPod/iPhone Music Playback (via USB or Bluetooth(R))
- Pandora Control (via USB or Bluetooth(R))
- iHeartRadio Control (via USB or Bluetooth(R))
- Spotify Control (via USB or Bluetooth(R))
- USB Port: x1 (USB2.0 Full Speed/High Speed)
- Position: Front
- USB Power Supply (1.5A / BC 1.2 x1)
- Drive Change Mode for Mass Storage Class (selectable from internal/external memory)
- Radio Broadcast Data System (RBDS)
- Digital Processing Tuner
- Preset Stations: 20 (5ch x 4band)
- Automatic Presetting (Strong Station Sequential Memory)
- Frequency Range: 87.9 - 107.9MHz
- Frequency Response: 530 - 1,700kHz
- Maximum Power Output (Front & Rear): 50Wx4
- Full Bandwidth Power (Front & Rear): 22W x 4 (Full Bandwidth Power, at less than 1% THD)
- MOS-FET Amplifier
- EQ (13-Band Graphic EQ)
- Preset EQ (10Preset + 1user)
- Bass Boost
- High-Pass Filter/Low-Pass Filter /Yes
- 3-Way X'over
- K2 Technology
- Space Enhancement
- Sound Response
- Sound Lift
- Volume Link EQ
- Time Alignment
Inputs and Outputs:
- AV Input: mini jack
- Video Out: RCA
- Rear view camera Input
- Line Output Terminals: 3 Pairs (Front + Rear + Subwoofer)
- Pre-output Level/Impedance: 2.5V / 10k ohms
- Subwoofer Output with Level/Frequency Control
- Remote Control Application
- Back Up Memory
- Viewing Angle Adjustment (0 - 20 degree, default : 0 degree) 5 steps
- Wireless Remote Control: Ready (RM-RK258 required)
- Steering Remote Control Ready
Dimensions (W x H x D):
- Installation Size: 7-1/16" x 3-15/16" x 6-7/16" (178 x 100 x 162 mm)
- Weight: 3.75 lbs. (1.7kg)
- Unit weight in individual package: 5.29 lbs. (2.4kg)
Available functions depend on mobile phone.
Multilingual (English / Spanish / French / German / Italian / Dutch / Russian / Portuguese / Chinese (Simplified) /Chinese (Traditional) / Korean / Thai / Turkish / Arabic / Persian / Hebrew / Greece / Malaysia / Indonesia / Polish / Czech / Hungarian)
Video of RBC5B:
- Rockville RBC5B (Black Chrome) Adjustable Angle Rearview Back-up Camera, Universal License Plate Mount
- Night Vision: PC6070 Image Sensor
- Waterproof & Fog Resistant
- Easy Installation
- Auto Turn-on
- 420 TV Lines
- 648H x 488V
- Low Light Sensitivity: 0.01 LUX
- 170° Wide View Angle
- True Color Reproduction
- Automatic White Balance
- Universal License Plate Mount
- Guidance Distance Grid
- Includes: DC Power Cable, RCA Video Control Cable, Mounting Screws