- (1) JVC KD-R99MBS 1-Din Marine CD Player Receiver+Bluetooth+USB 4 Android/iPhone
- (1) Rockville RMC65LB 6.5" 600w 2-Way Black Marine Speakers w/Multi Color LED+Remote
- (1) Rockville RMC65LW 6.5" 600w 2-Way White Marine Speakers w/Multi Color LED+Remote
2-Line VA LCD Display
Equipped with VA (Vertical Alignment) LCD panels that offer a broader angle of view and better visibility. The 2-line display provides more information with animation effects.
You can mix the front panel illumination, separated into 2 zones. 50 preset patterns (49 colors + 1 user color preset) are available for easy customization. In addition, manual setting is possible to set each RGB color by 32 steps, providing a total of 32,768 different colors for each zone, 1 and 2, to match your preferences. You can even enjoy moving illumination, selectable from 10 color animation patters.
Spanish Text Display
On-screen display menu now available in Spanish. Helpful for more users.
Bluetooth Wireless Technology
2 Phones Full-Time Connection: You can connect two phones full time via Bluetooth, with secure and simple pairing. Calls to either phone can be received by a push of a key on the head unit.
Bluetooth AVRCP1.5 for Versatile Song Selection: In addition to repeat and random playback of music files, you can also easily search for songs using the browsing function. Just look for and choose the song you want to hear from the folder name and song name lists.
Bluetooth Hands-Free Profile 1.6: HPF 1.6 Wideband Speech is supported, so you can now enjoy hands-free phoning convenience together with higher voice quality and improved noise reduction.
iPhone®/Android™ Bluetooth Automatic Pairing: Just connect your iPhone or Android device* via USB and the automatic Bluetooth pairing function will work to complete the pairing. No complicated manual procedure to worry about.
JVC Streaming DJ: Connect up to 5 Bluetooth devices simultaneously, so you and your friends can take turns streaming music like a DJ. Move to the groove and get the party pumping to the max.
K2 Technology for Enhanced
Digital Sound Quality
K2 is a JVC/KENWOOD’s original technology that reproduces the original master sound by expanding the bit rate and frequency range. K2 is compatible with all sources including CD. For example, K2 will expand the digital data of the audio CD recorded at 44.1kHz/16 bit to 48 kHz/24 bit, and recreate the high-frequency range above 20kHz that is cut during the CD formatting.
By selecting the speaker type and the distance to the centre of the listening position, the head unit will automatically adjust the timing of the sound output from each of the speakers so that the sound from each of the speakers will arrive exactly at the same time to the listening position.
Space Enhancement is a virtual surround technology using 2 speakers. Just select the vehicle size, and the head unit automatically adjusts the sound effectively.
This function boosts the low frequencies which can be lost during compression to MP3 or AAC.
Virtually manipulate the height of the speakers by adjusting the sound frequencies.
Volume Link EQ
Volume Link EQ boosts specific frequencies in the audio signal to compensate for the impact of road noise. It boosts frequencies in the music that are affected by road noise.
Use the 13-Band Equalizer to manually adjust the sound to your taste.
Listen to Pandora, iHeartRadio, and Spotify from your Smartphone with smooth control on the head unit via USB or Bluetooth connection for iPhone, and via Bluetooth for Android devices. Ready for SiriusXM Radio. You can listen to over 100 Channels of music, sports, and entertainment.
24bit FLAC Compatible with
Compatible with FLAC format which allows digital audio to be losslessly compressed, so that file size is reduced without any information being sacrificed. Also compatible with playback of 24bit / 96kHz FLAC format.
Remote Control App
Control the receiver's source directly from the Smartphone using simple finger gestures with "JVC Remote" app* now available for both iOS and Android. You can even customize your audio setting, and see detailed source information such as song title, artist name and album art etc. from the Smartphone.
Wired Remote Control
IPX7 Waterproof wired remote control (RM-RK62M) is optionally available.
- JVC KD-R99MBS 1-Din Marine CD Player Receiver with Bluetooth and USB for Android/iPhone
- Maximum Power Output: 50 Watts x 4 / 50 Watts x 2 + Subwoofer (4 Ohms) 50 Watts x 2
- Full Bandwidth Power: 22 Watts x 4
- MOSFET Amplifier
- Subwoofer Direct Connection
- 13-Band Graphic EQ, 11-Preset EQ
- Bass Boost
- Loudness Control
- High-Pass Filter/Low-Pass Filter
- Inputs: Aux (Front), Front USB
- Line Output Terminals (Pair): 3 Pairs (Front, Rear, and Subwoofer)
- Pre-Output Level: 4.0V
- Subwoofer Output with Level/Frequency Control: Level -50 - +10
- Subwoofer Output Level: 4.0
- Bluetooth Control
- Built-In Bluetooth
- Hands Free Calling
- 2 Phones Full-Time Connection
- Audio Streaming and Control
- 5 BT-Audio Connection (Streaming DJ)
- Voice Dialing (Voice recognition compatible mobile phone required)
- Phone Book Access Profile (PBAP)
- iPhone & Android Automatic Pairing
- Media Playback: MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, FLAC
- Display Type: 2-Line VA LCD Display
- LCD Color: Black Text, White Back Light
- Key Color: Variable Color
- Spanish Text Display Compatible
- Auto Dimmer
- Brightness Control
- iPhone/iPhone Music Playback and Android Music Playback: Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio Control
- SiriusXM Ready
- Digital Processing Radio Tuner
- Strong Station Memory (for FM)
- Back Up Memory
- Detachable Face Panel
- Wired Remote Control Ready
- Steering Remote Control Ready
- Remote Control Application Available
- Antitrust-coating for Marine
- Product Dimensions (W x H x D): 7.19" x 2.13" x 6.25"
- Product Weight: 2.65 Lbs.
Click here for the Owner's Manual
Video of RWSG3B:
Safeguard your receiverfrom weather and water sprays. The watertight bezel and cover provideextra protection against harsh marine environments.
- Rockville RWSG3B Universal Marine/Boat Stereo Receiver Waterproof Splash Guard Case
- Black colored housing case
- Recessed design accommodates most 1.0 DIN head units
- Black colored fold-down door with rubber seal
- Spring loaded flip door
- Support shelf in housing for radio
- Hinge can be mounted up or down
- Concealed stainless steel mounting hardware included
- EVA foam mounting gasket
- High-temp and UV-resistant ABS polymer construction
- Overall dimensions in inches: 9" W x 4.1" H x 1.92" Depth
Click Here To View Owners Manual
- Pair of 6.5" marine speakers
- 16.4 feet of Speaker Wire
- Mounting Screws
- LED Remote Controller
The RMC65L is the same
amazing speaker as our RMC65 with the addition of an awesome LED lighting system built in. Our LED speakers feature 19 dynamic modes that
are adjustable through the remote. There are 20 switchable static colors which can also be set through the remote. You can also strobe the
lights and adjust the speed through the remote. You can adjust the brightness intensity of the light as well. There is a demo mode that
will run through 9 dynamic programs and repeat.
The RMC series of
marine speakers by Rockville are a major upgrade to our old RMS series. Don’t get me wrong we loved our old series, but we strive for
perfection. We wanted a speaker that is more durable, more water resistant, can handle more power, and put out better sound quality!
As always we sent our
team on a speaker-hunting adventure. We tested countless prototypes until the RMC series was born. We ended up with a speaker that has a lot
more bass and mids than any other speaker on the market at this price point. This speaker will destroy all those cheap dual cone speakers, and
it will compete with top branded marine speakers on the market today!
These speakers are
completely waterproof and protected from the elements! They are UV treated and have a special waterproof coating to prevent water damage.
Also these speakers come with a 1 year warranty to give you the peace of mind you deserve when purchasing from Rockville!
care about quality and sound more than anything else. The RMC65L was designed in a molded ABS plastic basket. The polypropylene cone is
reliable and sounds great. This material is used on most of the top speakers on the market. We use rubber surrounds on these to eliminate
unwanted distortion. In addition rubber is a very waterproof material. The ½" polymer tweeter puts out incredible sounding highs. The low end
bass and mids of these speakers really makes them stand out.
The RMC65L 6.5" marine
speakers were engineered to deliver amazing power and sound quality in the outdoors; be it saltwater, freshwater or any other harsh
environments. These speakers can withstand tons of abuse and can handle 300 watts peak and 75 watts RMS each. These Rockville speakers comply
with the CEA 2031 Loud Speaker Standard. This same rating standard is used by the highest end marine brands in the industry. CEA compliant
means you can rest assured that the ratings are 100% legitimate. (We compared these against other brands and although some of these other
brands stated higher wattage the Rockville RMC65L speakers were able to handle more than double the power!)
Using only true marine grade components and materials, the Rockville RMC65L speakers are fully marinized against salt & fresh water conditions. They will not get damaged by fresh water, salt water, or moisture. There is also an additional waterproof and UV resistant coating to completely protect the speakers.
The speakers come with everything you need for installation including pre mounted grills and mounting hardware.
- Rockville RMC65L 6.5” 2-Way 300 Watt Marine Boat Speakers with LED Light System
- CEA Compliant Power Ratings
- Power Rating: 300 Watts Peak /75 Watts RMS Per Speaker
- System Power: 600 Watts Combined
- 19 Dynamic LED Modes
- 20 Switchable static LED Colors
- 256-Grade PWM
- Adjustable LED Strobe Speed
- 5 Adjustable LED Brightness Settings
- Slim Card Type LED Remote
- Demo LED Mode
- Included Remote can be paired with one or more speakers
- Fully Marinized Against Salt & Fresh Water Conditions
- Completely Waterproof and rustproof
- Stainless Steel Terminals
- Molded ABS plastic basket
- Polypropylene Mica Injected Cone
- Rubber Surround
- High quality ferrite magnet
- 13mm (0.5” inch) Polymer Tweeter
- Oversized 1” CCAW Kapton Voice Coil
- Pre-installed mounting screws included
- Perfect for both marine, outdoor, and car use
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 55Hz - 20KHz
- Sound Pressure Level: 91dB @ 1w/1m
- Total Diameter: 7.09”
- Cutout Diameter: 5.31”
- Total Height: 2.48”
- Mounting Depth: 2.48”
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville monitors are backed with a full one year warranty, though it is unl ikely that you will need to use it.