- (1) JVC KD-R99MBS 1-Din Marine CD Player Receiver+Bluetooth+USB 4 Android/iPhone
- (1) Rockville RWSG3B Universal Marine/Boat Splash Guard Stereo Housing Case Black
- (1) Pair Rockville MS525W 5.25" 400 Watt Waterproof Marine Boat Speakers 2-Way White
2-Line VA LCD Display
Equipped with VA (Vertical Alignment) LCD panels that offer a broader angle of view and better visibility. The 2-line display provides more information with animation effects.
You can mix the front panel illumination, separated into 2 zones. 50 preset patterns (49 colors + 1 user color preset) are available for easy customization. In addition, manual setting is possible to set each RGB color by 32 steps, providing a total of 32,768 different colors for each zone, 1 and 2, to match your preferences. You can even enjoy moving illumination, selectable from 10 color animation patters.
Spanish Text Display
On-screen display menu now available in Spanish. Helpful for more users.
Bluetooth Wireless Technology
2 Phones Full-Time Connection: You can connect two phones full time via Bluetooth, with secure and simple pairing. Calls to either phone can be received by a push of a key on the head unit.
Bluetooth AVRCP1.5 for Versatile Song Selection: In addition to repeat and random playback of music files, you can also easily search for songs using the browsing function. Just look for and choose the song you want to hear from the folder name and song name lists.
Bluetooth Hands-Free Profile 1.6: HPF 1.6 Wideband Speech is supported, so you can now enjoy hands-free phoning convenience together with higher voice quality and improved noise reduction.
iPhone®/Android™ Bluetooth Automatic Pairing: Just connect your iPhone or Android device* via USB and the automatic Bluetooth pairing function will work to complete the pairing. No complicated manual procedure to worry about.
JVC Streaming DJ: Connect up to 5 Bluetooth devices simultaneously, so you and your friends can take turns streaming music like a DJ. Move to the groove and get the party pumping to the max.
K2 Technology for Enhanced
Digital Sound Quality
K2 is a JVC/KENWOOD’s original technology that reproduces the original master sound by expanding the bit rate and frequency range. K2 is compatible with all sources including CD. For example, K2 will expand the digital data of the audio CD recorded at 44.1kHz/16 bit to 48 kHz/24 bit, and recreate the high-frequency range above 20kHz that is cut during the CD formatting.
By selecting the speaker type and the distance to the centre of the listening position, the head unit will automatically adjust the timing of the sound output from each of the speakers so that the sound from each of the speakers will arrive exactly at the same time to the listening position.
Space Enhancement is a virtual surround technology using 2 speakers. Just select the vehicle size, and the head unit automatically adjusts the sound effectively.
This function boosts the low frequencies which can be lost during compression to MP3 or AAC.
Virtually manipulate the height of the speakers by adjusting the sound frequencies.
Volume Link EQ
Volume Link EQ boosts specific frequencies in the audio signal to compensate for the impact of road noise. It boosts frequencies in the music that are affected by road noise.
Use the 13-Band Equalizer to manually adjust the sound to your taste.
Listen to Pandora, iHeartRadio, and Spotify from your Smartphone with smooth control on the head unit via USB or Bluetooth connection for iPhone, and via Bluetooth for Android devices. Ready for SiriusXM Radio. You can listen to over 100 Channels of music, sports, and entertainment.
24bit FLAC Compatible with
Compatible with FLAC format which allows digital audio to be losslessly compressed, so that file size is reduced without any information being sacrificed. Also compatible with playback of 24bit / 96kHz FLAC format.
Remote Control App
Control the receiver's source directly from the Smartphone using simple finger gestures with "JVC Remote" app* now available for both iOS and Android. You can even customize your audio setting, and see detailed source information such as song title, artist name and album art etc. from the Smartphone.
Wired Remote Control
IPX7 Waterproof wired remote control (RM-RK62M) is optionally available.
- JVC KD-R99MBS 1-Din Marine CD Player Receiver with Bluetooth and USB for Android/iPhone
- Maximum Power Output: 50 Watts x 4 / 50 Watts x 2 + Subwoofer (4 Ohms) 50 Watts x 2
- Full Bandwidth Power: 22 Watts x 4
- MOSFET Amplifier
- Subwoofer Direct Connection
- 13-Band Graphic EQ, 11-Preset EQ
- Bass Boost
- Loudness Control
- High-Pass Filter/Low-Pass Filter
- Inputs: Aux (Front), Front USB
- Line Output Terminals (Pair): 3 Pairs (Front, Rear, and Subwoofer)
- Pre-Output Level: 4.0V
- Subwoofer Output with Level/Frequency Control: Level -50 - +10
- Subwoofer Output Level: 4.0
- Bluetooth Control
- Built-In Bluetooth
- Hands Free Calling
- 2 Phones Full-Time Connection
- Audio Streaming and Control
- 5 BT-Audio Connection (Streaming DJ)
- Voice Dialing (Voice recognition compatible mobile phone required)
- Phone Book Access Profile (PBAP)
- iPhone & Android Automatic Pairing
- Media Playback: MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, FLAC
- Display Type: 2-Line VA LCD Display
- LCD Color: Black Text, White Back Light
- Key Color: Variable Color
- Spanish Text Display Compatible
- Auto Dimmer
- Brightness Control
- iPhone/iPhone Music Playback and Android Music Playback: Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio Control
- SiriusXM Ready
- Digital Processing Radio Tuner
- Strong Station Memory (for FM)
- Back Up Memory
- Detachable Face Panel
- Wired Remote Control Ready
- Steering Remote Control Ready
- Remote Control Application Available
- Antitrust-coating for Marine
- Product Dimensions (W x H x D): 7.19" x 2.13" x 6.25"
- Product Weight: 2.65 Lbs.
Click here for the Owner's Manual
Video of RWSG3B:
Safeguard your receiverfrom weather and water sprays. The watertight bezel and cover provideextra protection against harsh marine environments.
- Rockville RWSG3B Universal Marine/Boat Stereo Receiver Waterproof Splash Guard Case
- Black colored housing case
- Recessed design accommodates most 1.0 DIN head units
- Black colored fold-down door with rubber seal
- Spring loaded flip door
- Support shelf in housing for radio
- Hinge can be mounted up or down
- Concealed stainless steel mounting hardware included
- EVA foam mounting gasket
- High-temp and UV-resistant ABS polymer construction
- Overall dimensions in inches: 9" W x 4.1" H x 1.92" Depth
Click Here To View Owners Manual
Authorized Rockville Dealer!
Video of MS525W:
What's In the Box:
- 2 Speakers
- Installation Hardware: (8 Stainless Steel Screws + 8 Stainless Steel Speed Clips)
- Mounting Template
- Owner's Manual
- Warranty Card
- Pair Rockville MS525W 5.25" 400 Watt Waterproof Marine Boat Speakers 2-Way White
- Peak Power: 400 Watts per pair / 200 Watts each
- RMS Power: 200 Watts per pair / 100 Watts each
- Injection Molded Polypropylene Cone
- Aluminum voice coil with ASV winding
- Cloth surrounds
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Frequency Response: 110Hz – 20 Khz
- Sensitivity:87dB @1w/1m
- High quality magnet: 6 Oz Y30 Ferrite magnet
- 1” inch ASV voice coil
- IP56 waterproof
- Fully Marinized Against Salt & Fresh Water Conditions
- Completely Waterproof and rustproof at level IP56
- Anti-UV molded ABS plastic basket & grill
- Pre-installed mounting screws included
- Perfect for marine, outdoor, and car use
- 1” inch Tweeter: (PEI Diaphragm with NdFeB magnet)
- Injection Molded Polypropylene Dust Cap
- SPL: 87dB ± 2dB (at 1M / 1W)
- Resonant Frequency (F0) 120Hz + or – 20% at 1V
- 3MM plate and 3 MM T-yoke
- Total Diameter: 5.79”
- Cutout Diameter in Inches for Mounting: 5.31”
- Total Height: 2.56”
- Mounting Depth in inches:1.85’’
- Shipping weight: 2.42 Lbs
- Shipping Dimensions:6” x 6” x 5.7”
- Magnet weight in OZ:6 OZ
- Magnet details:Φ70*Φ32*10
- Fs:142 Hz
- Re:3.2 ohms
- XMAX:1.5 mm
- SD:78.54 cm2
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.