- (1) JBL Pro EON618S 18" 1000 Watt Active Powered Subwoofer w/Bluetooth Connectivity
- (1) Rockville RFAAW DJ Event Facade Light Weight Metal Frame Booth+Travel Bag+Scrim
- (1) Rockville RMC-3PK 3 Pack Metal Wired Vocal/Instrument/DJ Microphones+Metal Case
- (1) Rockville ISO 12-18 Isolation Platform Acoustic Foam Pad 12"/15"/18" Subwoofers
Authorized JBL Dealer!
Descriptions of EON618S:
The EON618S from JBL is a powered portable PA subwoofer in the EON600 series from JBL Professional. It has been designed to deliver high-quality sound reproduction in a variety of applications supporting EON600 and other full-range systems. A lightweight, durable enclosure allows the speaker to be easily transported and set up wherever low-frequency reinforcement is needed.
- JBL Pro EON618S 18" 1000 Watt Active Powered Subwoofer w/Bluetooth Connectivity
- 1000W Class-D Amplification
- Bluetooth Control for iOS and Android
- Selectable Crossover 80, 100, or 120 Hz
- Two XLR-1/4" Combo Mic/line Inputs
- Maximum SPL output: 134 dB
- Frequency range (-10 dB): 31 to 150 Hz
- Frequency response (- 3 dB): 42.5 to 150 Hz
- Bluetooth control
- 3 Parametric EQs + Hi & Lo Shelf • Gain and Delay
- Save and Recall settings
- Polarity inversion
- Crossover presets: 80, 100, 120 Hz
- M20 pole cup
- Rugged, stage-ready Duraflex enclosure
- System Type: Self-powered 18" subwoofer
- Max SPL Level: 134 dB
- Frequency Range: 31 to 150 Hz, (-10 dB)
- Frequency Response: 42.5 to 150 Hz, (±3 dB)
- Power Rating: 1000 W peak, 500 W continuous
- Input Impedance: 22 kOhms (balanced)
- Line Input: Line Input Gain: 0 to 36 dBu. Line: +14 dBu
- Connectors: 2 x Balanced XLR-1/4" combination inputs. 2 x Male XLR loop-thru out
- LED Indicators: Front Power LED (defeatable, white) Rear Power LED (White), Bluetooth (Blue), EQ+ (Green) Preset (Green) Signal (Green) Limit (Orange)
- Cooling: Passive
- AC Power Consumption: 1/8th Power - 1.14 A (Max), 1/4th Power - 1.71 A (Max), 1/3rd Power - 2.03 A (Max)
- LF Driver Size: 1 x JBL 618H 18" / 457 mm woofer with 2" voice coil
- AC Power: 100 - 120 VAC 50/60 Hz; 230-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Crossover Frequency: Selectable: 80, 100, or 120 Hz
- Material: Duraflex coated wooden enclosure
- Suspension: M20 threaded pole cup
- Handles: 2
- Grille: Powder coated, Obsidian, perforated steel with acoustically transparent black cloth backing
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 22.9 x 26.3 x 25.4 / 582 x 668 x 645 mm
- Weight: 72 lb / 35.5 kg
- Package Weight: 90.2 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 31.0 x 30.0 x 24.0"
Video of Rockville DJ Facades and Accessories:
Video of RFAAW:
Each Set Includes:
- (4) Panels each 27.5” W x 47.2” H
- Stretchable White Scrim
- Carry Bag for easy Transport
- 3M Velcro
The Rockville RFAAW DJ Event Facade is the best in its class! Our Rockville employees have used all the popular Façades on the market and had so many frustrations, so we decided to make our own!
What makes ours way better:
Our panels are made out of pure aluminum! Other brands use steel which is not as durable and weighs a lot more. They use this material simply because it is cheaper. We had the option during product development to choose steel or aluminum. The steel would have cost $10 less actually. We went with the aluminum because it is lighter in weight and much stronger.
2. Larger panels
We made each of our panels 27.5” inches wide. We include 4 panels which totals 110” inches. Our competitors panels are too small. Their panels are around 17 – 20 inches wide each panel. That adds up to only 80” inches. You would have to use a pretty small table or buy 2 facades. I am talking from personal experience.
3. Foldable design for quick setup and break-down
Our design folds for easy setup and breakdown! Our competitors advertise that their item can fold and break down easily. I’ve used them, and you have to literally disconnect the hinges, and then next time you use them again you have to reconnect it. I do not consider it quick or easy. Ours literally just folds and you do not have to disconnect all the hinges. Our model is the only one I have seen on the market that truly folds for quick and easy transport.
4. 360 Degree panel rotation
Our panels can rotate a full 360 degrees, giving you the freedom to wrap these around a table and angle them perfectly to make your setup professional looking. One of the biggest issues that annoyed me the most about the competitor’s panels is that they have huge limitations in the angles of their panels. What was most annoying to me was that when you try to angle them how you want, they either got stuck or the hinges popped out and I had to set them up again and again. With the Rockville 360 degree rotating panels you are completely free to angle your panels easily without any limitations!
5. Built-in scrim!
The stretch fabric panels are easily removable for cleaning. Our scrim can be washed by hand in cold water and laid down flat to dry. Our scrim is also a fire retardant.
6. Travel bag included
Transportation and storage is simple with the included carry bag.
7. Non-slip rubber feet for stability
We decided to add rubber non-slip feet to our model. This adds more stability to the façade.
We sell models RAPFAW and RAPFAB which are add on panels so you can expand your black or white facade and have an unlimited amount of panels connected together. We also sell separately models RSCFAB and RSCFAW which are black or white scrims. This way you can interchange the color of your scrim depending on the event you are using this for. Another purpose of this is if you want to have one set in the wash you can still have a backup available.
I personally felt like I got ripped off when I paid over $250 for a DJ Event Façade. I did not see any reason for it to cost so much. I got even more upset when I put it together and it did not feel like $250. We decided to go to market with a product twice as good at half the price! We want the best gear to be affordable for everyone!
9. 90 Day Money Back Guarantee including return shipping!
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase we will send you a prepaid shipping label and refund you in full for this item. We know that this will be the best Façade you have ever purchased so it is highly unlikely you will want to return it.
- Rockville RFAAW DJ Event Facade with White Scrim and Travel Bag
- (4) Panels included – each are 27.5” W x 47.2” H
- Light Weight Aluminum Frames. The entire product weighs 7 LBS, around a third of the weight of our competitors who make their panels out of steel! Also our light-weight aluminum is much stronger than steel
- Includes travel bag for easy transport
- Includes white scrim
- Includes a carrying bag to store and keep facade scrim looking its best
- Folds for easy break down and travel – no need to disconnect the hinges!
- 360 degree rotating panels allows each panel to be positioned to your liking with no limitations
- Detachable hinges
- Includes white scrim made of a special stretch material
- Scrim is fire retardant
- Scrim is easy to wash – simply wash with cold water and lay it flat to dry
- Non-slip rubber feet for stability
- Expandable: Add additional panels sold seperately (models RAPFAW and RAPFAB)
- Additional scrims available in our store in black and white (models RSCFAB and RSCFAW)
- Product weight: 7 LBS
- Packaged shipping weight: 10 LBS
How to Set Up Your RMC-3PK:
- (3) Fully metal wired mics
- (3) Mic clips
- (1) Aluminium carry case
- Owner’s manual
The Rockville RMC-3PK are the same exact microphones we use in our Pro Mic Kit 1 microphone/stand bundle. These microphones were created because we saw a need in the market for a high quality microphone at an affordable price. We found there were a lot of good mics around from reputable brands that sound great, but are very expensive. When we looked at the cheaper mics on the market from both reputable and entry level brands; we were not impressed at all. As a result we sent our very own product developers on a mic testing journey. A lot of our employees here at Rockville love to do karaoke, so it was not long before we found a mic that we all loved.
You may be asking yourselves, so what makes these mics sound so good? Our mics use an M-56 cartridge which have neodymium magnets. This supplies better sensitivity; which means your mouth will not have to be on the mic for it to pick up the sound. Our components supply more than a great pickup pattern. They have very little background noise, and great tone.
The body of the microphone is also something we paid a lot of attention too. We did not want it to be too light and feel cheap. We made nice solid metal microphones. They have a great feel to them. We could have gone with plastic or cheaper metal, but we wanted to go with mics that we ourselves would want to use.
90 Day Money Back Guarantee including return shipping!
If within the first 90 days you are not 100 % satisfied for any reason, contact us and we will send you a return label and give you all your money back! (Item must be returned complete with all accessories and the original box please).
- Rockville RMC-3PK 3 Pack Metal Wired Vocal/Instrument/DJ Microphones + Metal Case
- Mic Features:
- M-56 Cartridge
- Full metal mic body
- Type: dynamic
- Neodymium magnet
- Polar Pattern: uni-directional
- Frequency Response: 80 - 13Khz
- Impedance: 600 Ohms ± 30%
- Sensitivity: -72 ± 3dB
- Case: High quality Aluminium carry case protects the mic during transportation
- (3) Heavy Duty Standard Size Microphone Clips
- Stand Mountable
- Color: Black
- Shipping weight: 2.04 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 12.4” x 9.25” x 3.94”
Video of ISO 12-18 :
- Rockville ISO 12-18 Isolation Platform Acoustic Foam Pad for 12" / 15" / 18" Subwoofers
- Extremely high-density foam supports up to 350 lbs.
- Increases sound quality by reducing vibrations and unwanted sounds
- Decreases room resonance from floors and walls
- Improves how tight and deep bass sounds
- Protects your subwoofer from scratches
- Stops your subwoofer from moving around
- Great for live sound, studio, or home theater applications
- Major improvement in sound quality compared to subwoofers placed directly on a hard surface
- Dimensions: 30” x 20” x 1.75” (76.2 cm x 50.8 cm x 4.4 cm)
- MACKIE THUMP18S
- MACKIE DRM18S
- MACKIE SRM1850
- JBL JRX218S
- JBL EON618S
- JBL PRX815XLFW
- JBL PRX818XLFW
- PRESONUS AIR15S
- PRESONUS AIR18S
- CERWIN VEGA CVE-18S
- ROCKVILLE PBG18
- PV 118
- PV 118D
- ROCKVILLE RBG15FA
- ROCKVILLE RBG18FA
- ROCKVILLE RBG18S
- PRESONUS ULT18
- JBL ASB6125
- JBL VRX915S
- JBL Control SB-2
- JBL LSR6312SP
- PRESONUS CDL18s
- PEAVEY SP 118
- PEAVEY Dark Matter DM 115 Sub
- PEAVEY Dark Matter DM 118 Sub
- Ocean Way Audio S12A
- KRK 12sHO
- Genelec 7370A
- Subwoofer Pros Studio Sub 18
- QSC KS212C
- QSC KS112
- Electro-Voice ELX200-18SP
- Electro-Voice EKX-15SP
- Electro-Voice ELX200-18S
- Behringer VQ1500D
- Behringer B1800XP
- Behringer VP1800S
- Behringer Eurolive VQ1800D
- Behringer B1500XP
- Turbosound Milan M15B
- Yamaha DXS15mkII
- Yamaha DXS15XLF
- Yamaha DXS15XLF-D
- Yamaha DXS12mkII
- Yamaha CXS15XLF
- Line 6 StageSource L3s