- (1) Kicker 47KPB2 KPB2 34" Bluetooth Powered ATV/UTV/RZR Soundbar Speaker System
- (1) Rockville ROCK PARTY 8 Dual 8" Battery Powered Home/Portable Bluetooth Speaker
How to install a Soundbar in your UTV!:
The weather-proof, 10-speaker KICKER PowerBar is at home on your UTV, boat or even your handlebars!
Tough, Powerful and Independent
Covered in tough, powder-coated aluminum, the KICKER KPB2 35-inch PowerBar includes eight mid-woofers and two titanium tweeters that fire up the outdoors. This IP66-rated system is driven by a 300-watt power plant, and the included 3.5mm line-output connection lets you add more amplifiers for an even bigger sound system.
A completely self-enclosed system, KICKER PowerBars do not require a head unit. Connect sources wirelessly via Bluetooth® or a full-range AUX stereo input, then control it all with the included steering wheel-mounted wireless remote. Four DSP-controlled EQ presets are easily accessible via oversized buttons in the center of the PowerBar.
Enabling KICKER’s Broadcast Mode™ wirelessly connects numerous PowerBars together, allowing everyone to enjoy the same music at the same time while on the trail, stopped at the campsite or gathering around the campfire.
The included bracketing lets you quickly mount the PowerBars on a 1.5”, 1.75” or 2” round tube, or you can mount on a 0.75”, 1” or 1.25” square tube (brackets sold separately).
- Eight 3-inch Midranges and Two Titanium 1-inch Tweeters
- Weather-proof with IP66 Rating
- Wireless Remote Control Included
- Controlled via Phone or Remote
- LED Backlit Controls
- Broadcast Mode Pairs and Shares Music
- 300 Watts (@10% THD)
- Stereo AUX Input
- Stereo Bluetooth Receiver
- Four EQ Settings
- 3.5mm Line-Out Connection to add more audio
- Number of Woofers/Tweeters: 8/2
- Woofer (in, mm): 3, 76
- Tweeter (in, mm): 1, 25
- Power Output (watts @ 14.4V, <10%THD+N): 300
- Frequency Response (Hz): 65Hz-20K
- Aux Input: Stereo 3.5mm Female, 0-1.75 V Sensitivity
- Line Output: Stereo 3.5mm Female, Buffered, 2.5 V
Video of ROCK PARTY 8:
How to Set Up Your Rock Party 8:
What's in the Box:
- Full function remote
- Power adapter
- Owners manual and warranty card
What makes the Rock Party 8 the perfect speaker for your party?
- Fully wireless with a 3-6 hour battery life per charge. Weather your party is indoors or outdoors this speaker has you covered!
- With dual 8” woofers you can expect a full frequency response with amazing bass. The speaker plays extremely loud without distortion
- Making this perfect for any party situation.
- With (2) microphone inputs you can enjoy karaoke or you can just MC your party.
- Many cool LED modes give you a party atmosphere that is fun ant enlightening.
- Rockville ROCK PARTY 8 Dual 8" Battery Powered Home/Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- 500 Watts Peak power
- 250 Watts Program power
- 125 Watts continuous RMS power
- Rechargeable speaker can last 3 - 6 hours per charge depending on volume
- Built In Bluetooth 5.0 audio streaming (up to 66 feet)
- Built in wireless Bluetooth pairing of 2 speakers using TWS (true wireless stereo) technology
- USB input (32gb)
- TF card input (32gb)
- (2) High power long-throw dual 8” woofers with 1” tweeter
- 12V/7.5A lead acid battery
- Rechargeable battery lasts about 6 hours on low volume, about 3 hours on high volume
- (2) ¼” mic inputs with mic volume control
- 3.5MM aux input
- Mega bass button adds more low end bass to your music
- Rotary volume control
- Echo control, bass control, treble control
- Ported enclosure for enhanced bass response
- Carry handle for easy portability
- Preset equalizer curves (Pop, Rock, Jazz , Classic, Vocal, Flat)
- Light modes: Off, Rotate to the beat, blinking to the beat, Spectrum analyzing to the beat
- Selectable colors in each mode: purple, blue, red, neon green, dark green, light blue, dark blue, purple, white, red
- LED display
- Class D amplifier
- Record function will record the output of the microphones onto the USB or SD card slot
- Unit weight: 23.14 Lbs
- Unit dimensions in inches: 12.59” x 12.2” x 24.8”