- (1) Kicker 45CWTB82 8" 600w Marine Loaded Subwoofer Enclosure+Passive Radiator TB8
- (1) (2) Rockville RWB70B Black 6.5" 250w Marine Wakeboard 360° Swivel Tower Speakers
Authorized Kicker Dealer!
What's In The Box:
- (1) Enclosure Assembly
- (2) Vertical Mounting Brackets
- (1) Horizontal Mount Base
- (1) Horizontal Mount Hook (Retainer)
- (1) Horizontal Mount Plate (Retaining Clamp)
- (7) Stainless Steel M5 X 12mm Button Head Screws For Horizontal Mount Plate To Base And Mounting Brackets To Enclosure
- (11) Nylon Flat Washers (To Be Used On All Mounting Fasteners)
- (4) Stainless Steel Pan Head Phillips M4 X 25mm (For Mount Base To Vehicle)
- (1) Owner’s Manual
- (2) Kicker Stickers
Description of 45CWTB82:
Ultra-deep and surprisingly loud, TB subs mount in your trunk or your truck with equal ease. You get the bump you want without losing the space you need. This TB Eight-Inch Tube Speaker works best with 300 watts of recommended power.
- KICKER 45CWTB82 8" 600w Marine Loaded Subwoofer Enclosure + Passive Radiator TB8
- RMS Power Handling: 300 Watts
- Peak Power Handling: 600 Watts
- Two Ohm Speaker
- Thick ABS Tube Construction
- Flexible Horizontal or Vertical Mounting System
- Spring-Loaded Speaker Terminals
- CompR Woofer and Reflex Sub
- Ceramic Magnet
- Advanced Heat Management System
- Signature Double Red Stitching
- Box Bottom Depth: 12.88" inches
- Impedance: 2 Ohms
- Box Height:
- Vertical Mount: 13.44" inches
- Horizontal Mount: 8.63" inches
- Box Width: 8.5" inches
- Sensitivity: 84.4 dB 1w/1m
- Grilles Included
Click here for the Owner's Manual
HOW TO RWB SERIES (RWB65B, RWB65W, RWB70B, RWB70W, RWB80B, RWB80W, RWB90W, RWB90B):
Video of RWB:
- (2) Wakeboard Speakers
- (2) 360 °Swivel Mounting Brackets
- Integrated Grill
- Installation Hardware
- No exaggerated power ratings : These speakers are rated with true world RMS ratings. No bootleg or exaggerated power ratings like other brands. These speakers are 150 watts RMS and 250 watts peak each. (150 watts RMS is equal to about 400 watts rated by other brands)
- Marine grade components and materials: these speakers are truly marine grade. They will not get damaged by water, salt water, or moisture. In addition the terminals (which are normally the first part of a marine speakers that gets damaged by water are made out of stainless steel and they are completely rustproof. There is also an additional waterproof coating cut completely protect the speakers.
- These can withstand all elements on the water for a lifetime of worry free use
- The mounting screws are longer than other versions we carry to accommodate thicker mounting bars. In addition to wakeboard tower's on boats, we tested these to be perfect for installing in Jeep Cherokee vehicles and even ATV's.
- We’ve added a new and improved nylon mounting bracket. Nylon is strong, light weight, and can withstand the toughest conditions. The bracket features a special UV coating to protect it from the elements. A 360° rotating mechanism built into the bracket allows you to position the speaker in any direction for optimum listening enjoyment. This also gives you the ability to rotate the speaker to the front or rear of your boat for different applications.
- (2) Rockville RWB70B Black 6.5" 250w Marine Wakeboard 360° Swivel Tower Speakers
- Color : Black
- 6.5" Two-Way High Fidelity Speaker System
- Adjustable Nylon Mounting Bracket Reinforced With Embedded Steel
- Includes Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware
- 1" Polymide Dome Neodymium Midrange Tweeter
- Built-In Two-Way Crossover Network
- Fully Marinized Against Salt & Fresh Water Conditions
- Completely Water / Rust Resistant
- Terminals Are Sealed with Rubber Gaskets
- Specially Tuned for PA Voice Over
- Polypropylene Mica Injected Cone with Santoprene Surround
- High BL Magnet Motor Structure
- Y30 High Density Magnets
- Oversized 1.25” Kapton Voice Coil
- These Wakeboards Fit bars ranging from 1.26" 2.87"
- Includes 65mm and 80mm screws that accommodate Jeep Wrangler and any roll bar
- Includes Stainless mounting hardware that wont rust or corrode
- Power Rating :
- Peak Power Handling : 500 Watts (250 Watts per Speaker)
- RMS Power Handling : 300 Watts (150 Watts per Speaker)
- Frequency Response : 70 – 20,000 Hz
- Sound Pressure Level : 96dB @ 1w/1m
- Impedance : 4 Ohms
- Mounting Depth : 9"
Whenever you see the Rockville shield on a product you know that it has the stamp of approval. While other companies simply import products from China, Rockville manufactures the products in China to lower your cost but do so under American style supervision and quality standards to get you that USA quality that you want!
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.
Great features and great quality make Rockville a great choice.