- (2) Rockville RXM84 8" 250w 4 Ohm Mid-Bass Midrange Driver Car Audio Speaker
- (1) Pair of Rockville RT6 1" Silk Dome Neo Swivel Tweeters, 240 Watts Peak/60w RMS CEA
Video of RXM84:
You are looking at the best value on the market today for high quality mid style speakers. The Rockville RXM84 is an 8" midrange/midbass driver that features 250 watts peak power handling and 125 watts RMS per speaker. These speakers are CEA compliant which means they are tested and rated by the industry standard. They are rated the same way that other premium brands such as Kicker, Rockford, and JBL rate their speakers. So you can feel confident when comparing these with other mids on the market or when matching these up with a high quality amplifier. This is very important because some of the cheaper brands on the market (I won't mention names) write bogus ratings like 2,000 watts on their mids, but they aren't CEA compliant and they won't even handle 5 % of the power they are rated at.
Power these with an external amp for mind blowing
amazed at the clarity, definition, frequency response, and super
high SPL that these speakers produce. Rockville engineers
utilized the latest
in Pro Audio technology and transferred it to these car audio
mids so that you will achieve stadium pounding concert sound in
Extra care in the design and manufacturing are seen throughout with thoughtful touches such as prewired capacitor crossovers which prevent the speakers from blowing easily while smoothing out the frequency response; increasing the sound quality at higher volume levels. The speakers have large 90 oz. magnet motor structures with oversized 1.5" high temperature CCAR voice coils. The expanded high tinsel steel basket dampen vibration so that all you hear is crystal clear musical response without any external motor or vibration noises.
Unlike other brands which produce their speakers by machine, the RXM84 speakers are hand made individually by technical teams dedicated to perfection and are subject to rigorous quality control standards.
The super shallow mounting depth facilitates easy fit in to door installations or in other tight locations. We're proud to say that RXM84 midrange speakers are featured in our famous show stopping Audiosavings demo vehicles. After auditioning many different brands of speakers our technical staff chose Rockville because they required the highest quality midrange/midbass drivers available which Rockville was capable of supplying. Our custom installation required a very shallow mounting depth but we weren't ready to compromise on sound quality. With the Rockville RXM84 midranges we didn't need to sacrifice quality and neither will you!
We are so convinced that these are the best midranges on the market we guarantee that you wont be let down! Our vast experience has proven that typical competition vehicles are missing loud, clear midrange/mid bass response, but now with the Rockville RXM84 mids you can experience music the way it was meant to be listened to...loud and clear, with a full range of frequencies!
- Rockville RXM84 8 Inch 250 Watts / 125 Watts RMS 4-Ohms Mid-Bass Car Audio Speaker
- Power Handling 250 watts Peak / 125 Watts RMS
- CEA Compliant Power Ratings
- Speaker Size: 8"
- Design: Mid-Bass/Mid-Range
- Sensitivity 102dB
- Frequency Response 100Hz-11KHz
- Impedance:4 ohms
- 8 Open Basket Midrange Speaker
- Cone is made with Kevlar
- Reinforced Black Pulp Cone
- Treated Cloth Accordion Suspension
- Linear Progressive Conex Spider
- Acrylic Bullet Phase Plug High SPL Design
- High Tinsel Expanded Steel Basket
- Super Slim Design facilitates Door Installations
- Oversize 1.5 High Temperature CCAR Voice Coil
- 90 oz Magnet Structure Weight
- Includes Wire Mesh Grill
- Prewired with Bass Blocking Capacitor
- Shallow Mounting Depth
- Top-Mount Depth 2.5"
- Cutout diameter: 7.756"
- Mounting hole diameter: 8 holes- 0.217" x 0.315"
Video of RT6:
The Rockville RT6 1" silk dome tweeter will fill your car with amazing sounding high frequencies. The Rockville engineers went all out on quality with these. They included ferro-fluid voice coil cooling to ensure the tweeters do not get too hot. This means you can drive more power to them!
This tweeter is CEA-2031 compliant and is rated at 120 watts peak and 30 watts RMS per speaker and 240 watts peak and 60 watts RMS per pair. CEA-2031 compliant means you are getting 100% accurate RMS power ratings. These days lots of brands have competitions over how many thousands of watts they can write on the box of their items. The problem is you do not know what you are getting from them. It is easy to print a box that says 1,000 watts Max. Our speakers are rated in the same way that other famous brands rate their products. We also feel our manufacturing engineers are the best. The sound quality on our Rockville speakers are just amazing. Our engineers who design the speakers are all in in the USA and have over 30 years experience manufacturing car audio.
You can feel confident taking an amplifier and amping up these tweeters. The ratings we write have been tested by the industry standard, so you can be sure that these will handle a ton of power. If you are not happy with these, we will call tag them and take them back within 30 days of when you receive them for a full refund. On top of that you get a 1 year exchange warranty for any defects. If you want the best tweeters, at the best price, with the best return policies, then we highly recommend these Rockville RT6.
- Rockville RT6 Silk Dome Neo Swivel Tweeters
- 1” Swivel Silk Dome Tweeters
- Complete Pair with Flush, Surface, and Angle Mount Hardware
- Neodymium Magnet
- Ferro-Fluid Cooled Voice Coil
- High Temperature ABS Housing
- In-Line Crossover Network
- Power Handling Per Pair: 240 Watts Peak / 60 Watts RMS
- Power Handling Per Tweeter: 120 Watts Peak / 30 Watts RMS
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Cutout Diameter: 2.00”
- Mounting Depth: 0.75”
- Frequency Response: 1.3KHz - 24KHz
- Sensitivity: 93dB @ 1w / 1m
- Product Dimensions: 2.32" x 1.22"