Price is for (2) Rockville MS12LS 12" Silver Marine/Boat 12" Subwoofers with LED
Authorized Rockville Dealer!
Video of MS12LS:
The MS12LS is one of the most powerful marine subwoofers on the market. What really makes this sub stand out is the sound quality and durability. It goes so loud that if you crank it up, boats that are thousands of feet away can feel the bass. The frequency range of these subs are so good that it will make all your songs sound so much better! These play frequencies that normal full range speakers cannot hit, adding depth and richness to all your music.
The MS12LS is 2,800 watts peak, 1,400 watts Program RMS and 700 watts CEA Rated! This sub is CEA-2031 compliant, which makes it easy to compare this subwoofer to other CEA compliant subs on the market. The issue in the marine audio world is that there are so many different brands with different standards on how they rate their products. We want to make it easy for you to compare our products to any brands on the market, therefore we provided all 3 ratings for you to do so. The CEA compliant rating, which you should use to compare this to other premium brands that make CEA compliant products such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, Kenwood, Pioneer, etc. We also supply a program RMS rating that has become standard for many good brands in the industry such as Hifonics, Earthquake, etc. Lastly, we also supply a peak rating which almost all brands in the industry provide. This peak power is the amount of power the sub can handle for a short burst.
This subwoofer has a double-stacked 100 Oz magnet! They are twice as large as almost any other marine sub on the market, which is why these can handle so much power. In addition, the MS12LS has a fantastic sensitivity rating at 90dB, which means even if you have a smaller amplifier, the subwoofer is sensitive enough that it will still sound great.
The MS12LS was designed in a molded ABS plastic basket that is made with a special blend that is waterproof and un-breakable. You can literally jump on it and hit it with a sledgehammer without it breaking!
Using only true marine grade components and materials, the Rockville MS12LS subwoofers are fully marinized against salt & fresh water conditions. These subs are completely waterproof and protected from the elements! They are UV treated and have a special waterproof coating to prevent water damage. These subwoofers also come with a 1 year warranty to give you the peace of mind you deserve when purchasing from Rockville!
- Rockville MS12LS 12" marine subwoofer with LED
- Max Power: 2800 Watts
- RMS Program Power: 1400 Watts
- RMS Power: 700 Watts
- Polypropylene cone with Rubber edge
- 2.0" 4 Layer dual voice coil
- Molded ABS plastic basket made with a special blend that is waterproof and un-breakable (if you literally jump on it, it will not break or bend)
- Magnet: 100 Oz double stacked magnet
- Frequency response: 20Hz-4Khz
- Impedance: Dual 4 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 90dB
- Total diameter:12.8"
- Cutout diameter:11"
- Total height:7.7"
- Mounting depth:6.1"
- Free Air Resonance (Fs): 25.82 Hz
- Electrical “Q” (Qes): 0.5402
- Mechanical “Q” (Qms): 3.334
- Total Speaker “Q” (Qts): 0.4649
- Equivalent Compliance (Vas): 4.19 cu ft / 118.67 L
- One-Way Linear Excursion (Xmax): 0.41 in / 10.5 mm
- Reference Efficiency (No): 0.36%
- Efficiency (1 W / 1 m): 88 dB SPL
- Effective Piston Area (Sd): 79.2 sq in / 0.0511 sq m
- DC Resistance (Re): 3.4 Ohms
- Nominal Diameter: 12.0 in / 300 mm
- Overall Diameter: 12.8 in / 325 mm
- Mounting Hole Diameter: 11 in / 279 mm
- Bolt Hole Circle Diameter: 11.6 in / 295 mm
- Mounting Depth: 6.06 in / 154 mm
- Net Weight: 13.45 lb / 6.1 k
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. We aim to deliver products twice as good as our competitors at a fraction of the cost of famous brands. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All functions and components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to have engineers and technicians test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to the factory to quality control every product. After production is complete Rockville has the head of QC in our overseas office test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets our strict standards. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.