- (2) Rockville 10" Shallow Mount Car Subwoofers
- (1) Rockville Dual 10" Sub Enclosure
- (1) Rockville KRYPTON-M2 3000w Peak/750w RMS Mono 1 Ohm Car Amplifier Amp+Remote
- (1) Rockville RWK41 4 Gauge Complete Car Amp Wiring Installation Wire Kit with RCA's
- 20 Drywall Wood Screws (Wood screws are the type of screws; the screws are actually made of metal)
- 20 Feet of 14 AWG Blue Speaker Wire
- 4 Spade Terminals
Video of T4 Series Shallow Mount Subs:
CEA Compliant Legitimate Power Ratings
Peak Power = Amount of power the sub can handle for a burst during the loudest point during a song. This number is not as important as the RMS power. This subwoofer has 1,200 watts peak which is a lot of power for a 10" subwoofer.
Program Power = The RMS power the way most middle of the road brands on the market rate their products. This sub can handle 600 watts program power. So for example a 600 watt RMS Hifonics amplifier will work perfectly with one of these.
CEA Rated RMS Power = This is an official tested rating by a specific industry standard. This is the way the top brands in the industry such as Kicker, Rockford, etc rate their items. This subwoofer is 300 watts RMS CEA rated. This rating is measured at a very specific distortion level. You can feel confident matching this with a high end amplifier from Kicker, or Rockford, or any other high end brand that uses CEA compliant ratings.
We supply all 3 ratings so that you can compare prices of our product to any brand on the market and also so you can confidently match this subwoofer to amplifiers from many other brands.
Rockville W10T4-S2 10" Subwoofers feature the thinnest mounting depths available making them the best shallow-mount driver's suitable for the most intricate bass installations. Deep bass that's made to fit where standard-sized subwoofers can’t. What else can you ask for?
The Rockville W10T4-S2 subwoofers feature a 2-Ohm single voice coil. These subwoofers are engineered to deliver serious low frequency response where space is limited. Whether installed behind the seat in a compact car, pick-up truck or in a motorcycle's saddlebags, make no mistake Rockville T4™ subs will rock you!
Utilizing a sophisticated “High-BL” motor structure together with a large-diameter, progressive-roll spider provides increased linearity and superior overall sound quality. A vented core magnet motor structure with extra thick back & top plates allows for full voice-coil extended peak-to-peak excursion, creating ultra deep bass response. Engineered with a special aluminum alloy high-temperature voice coil winding around the high-mass vented pole piece, helps to keep the woofers cool even when your music gets “hot”!
The Rockville W10T4-S2 is CEA-2031 compliant and rated with an amazing 1200 watts peak and 300 watts RMS. That means you are getting 100% accurate RMS power ratings. These days lots of brands have competitions over how many thousands of watts they can write on the box of their items. The problem is you do not know what you are getting from them. It is easy to print a box that says 2,000 watts Max. Our subwoofers are rated in the same way that other famous brands rate their products. We also feel our manufacturing engineers are the best. The sound quality on our Rockville subs are just amazing. Our engineers who design the subwoofers are all in in the USA and have over 30 years experience manufacturing car audio.
If you are not happy with these, we will call tag them and take them back within 30 days of when you receive them for a full refund. On top of that you get a 1 year exchange warranty for any defects.
If you want the best value for a shallow mount car subwoofer, and you want a great quality product that sounds great, and you also want hassle free return policies, then we highly recommend these Rockville T4 subs.
- Rockville W10T4-S2 10" Shallow Mount 1200 Watt Car Subwoofer, CEA Compliant, 2-Ohm
- Power Handling: 1200 Watts Peak Power / 600 Watts Program / 300 Watts RMS (CEA Rating)
- 2" Voice Coil
- Ultra Stiff Paper Composite Cone
- 3D Molded High Gloss Acrylic Dust Cap
- Ultra Slim, Expanded and Rolled Steel Basket
- High Density Laminated Butyl Rubber Surround
- High Power Strontium Magnet with Ultra Saturated, High BL Motor Gap
- Vented Core Magnet Motor Structure
- High Temperature Aluminum Voice Coil Former
- Lightweight Compact Design Ideal for Any Installation
- Rubber Magnet Boot
- Magnet weight: 45 Oz
Dual Nickel Plated Spring Loaded Push Terminals
- Shallow Mount Subwoofer
- Impedance: SVC 2 Ohm
- Cutout Diameter: 9.1 Inches
- Mounting Depth: 3.39 Inches
- Frequency Response: 36 Hz to 500 Hz
- Sensitivity: 90dB @ 1w/1m
- Sealed: 0.50 cu. Ft - 1.0 Cu. Ft.
- Vented: 1.00 cu. Ft - 2.50 Cu. Ft.
- Vented Tuned at 45Hz: 1.00 cu. Ft. - 3.00 Cu. Ft.
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.
Description for Rockville Enclosure:
The REC 1 dual sealed speaker box is made in the USA with Grade “A” 5/8” MDF wood. This
enclosure is made with precision cutting machinery by industry experts that have been making these enclosures in the USA for over 20 years. All
Rockville enclosures come with a customized enhanced glue that is unmatched by any other manufacturer. That means that the carpet will
stay in place and not rip or tear. The 5/8” USA MDF is much stronger then
any type of import wood. This will keep your box performing at an optimal level by not flexing and distorting your woofers. Your woofers
will thank you! EVERY Rockville enclosure is not only glued at all joints but stapled as well. If that wasn’t enough we add a layer of
silicon to every seam! This makes your Rockville enclosure rock even more!
MADE IN THE USA WITH PRIDE!
- Rockville Dual 10" Sub Enclosure for 2002-2015 Dodge Ram Quad Cab/Xcab 2500/3500
- Proudly Made In The USA, Using Only The Finest Quality Materials - For The Best Level of Performance From Your Subs!
- 5/8" USA Heavy Duty MDF Construction
- Machine precision cut mounting holes
- Top of the line Glue for extra durable adhesion
- High quality spring loaded terminals
- Designed, tested, and engineered to work with most of today’s popular woofers. These enclosures are built with the quality additives needed to maximize the performance of any sound system.
- Type of Enclosure: Sealed
- Enclosure Sub Size: Dual 10"
- Dimensions in Inches: 8" L x 54.5" W x 13.5 H"
- Mounting Depth: 6"
- Mounting diameter (hole size): 9” (inches)
- Wood thickness: 5/8” (inch)
- Air Space: 0.65 Cubic Feet
- Material: Highest-grade MDF wood on the market
Complete Dual Subwoofer Enclosure Installation Kit!
- 20 Drywall Wood Screws (Wood screws are the type of screws; the screws are actually made of metal)
- 20 Feet of 14 AWG Blue Speaker Wire
- 4 Spade Terminals
This accessory package includes everything you need to install two subwoofers into an enclosure, and wire your enclosure to your amplifier. This package is a top of the line accessory package which we put together and tested.
The drywall wood screws were hand selected by our installation experts because they drill into the enclosure very cleanly, without chipping the enclosure. The speaker wire is 14 gauge. This is way better than using 16 gauge. You can be 100 % sure that your enclosure will have a clean signal to the amplifier with this top of the line speaker wire. These spade terminals have also been hand selected by our installation experts to make the internal wiring simple, secure, and to run the audio signal cleanly.
Krypton Series (Product Video):
What's in the Box:
- Bass Remote with clipping indicator
- Birth sheet with tested power
- Owner’s manual
- Mounting Screws
Description of Krypton M2:
The Krypton series of amplifiers by Rockville are engineered to be reliable and are packed with features. Whether you are a car audio competitor or just like to enjoy loud music we engineered and designed these amps from the ground up to give you great sound quality. You will notice the cool battery voltage display meter which looks great but also serves as a tool for you to know if your battery voltage is dropping which would affect your systems performance. We designed the amps to be able to last for many years even if you are playing them at max volume before clipping for extended periods of time.
Our favorite feature of the Krypton series is the bass remote that has a clipping indicator. This allows you to set the amp to max output before clipping on any song. This will protect your subs while you maximize SPL. What is nice about this is that you can set the gain level to max before clipping on any given song in real time! If you use a DD-1 or another tool, you are setting the gain on one song but the next song might have more headroom or might clip depending on the levels it was recorded at (this is referred to as crest factor in the engineering world).
We guarantee that this series of amplifiers will not only meet their Dyno Certified power but exceed their rated power.
Another feature we love about this is the bass equalizer. Most amps have this feature however not all bass EQ's are created equal. Some bass EQ's will just clip your subs to death. Our bass EQ circuitry will boost the proper frequencies in a way that sounds good and is safe for your subs. In addition you can always use the clip indicator on the bass remote to make sure you are not sending a clipped signal to your subs. Our amplifier is meant to give as much clean power to your subs as possible. Our voltage display allows you to make sure you are getting the proper voltage to your amp and our clip indicator on the remote will make sure you always send clean power to your subs. In addition we also guarantee the amplifier will output over the Dyno Certified so you can confidently match our amplifier with high-end subs and know what to expect!
What about sound quality and efficiency ??
This amplifier is engineered so well that it has an extremely low signal to noise ratio which means the sound will be super clean even at high volume levels. It also has a great efficiency rating so you don't have to draw too much power from your battery. We engineered this to have a high common mode rejection rating (CMRR). This means that the amp has the capability to block out engine noise signals. By rejecting unwanted noise the end result is the cleanest sound quality.
Once again, Rockville has stepped up its game with the all new Krypton series. Their is no other amp like it on the market. The all new Phenom V2 series is in our opinion the best series of amps for the price. Between the true power, the build quality, and the features, we are confident you will agree.
- Rockville KRYPTON-M2 3000w Peak/750w Dyno-Certified RMS Mono 1 Ohm Car Amplifier Amp+Remote
- Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc)
- 1 Ohm:750 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N (73.3% efficient)
- 2 Ohm: 500 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N (83.3% efficient)
- 4 Ohm: 300 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N (85.2% efficient)
- Peak: (Use these ratings when comparing with the top budget brands such as Boss, Power Acoustik, etc)
- 1 Ohm: 3000 Watts x 1 Channel
- 2 Ohm: 2000 Watts x 1 Channel
- 4 Ohm: 1200 Watts x 1 Channel
- Digital Voltage Display on Amp (Accurate within 0.15V)
- Power/Protect/Clip LED Indicators on the front panel
- Power/Protect/Clip LED Indicators on Remote control
- Clip indicator on the bass remote allows you to quickly set any song to right before clipping in real time
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz
- Subsonic Filter: 15Hz - 55Hz
- Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer
- Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control with Clipping Indicator
- 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry
- Phase Control Switch
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Optical Coupler Class “D” Technology
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- RCA Preamp Line Output
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- Minimum THD at Rated Power: <0.1%
- S / N Ratio: >90dB
- Frequency Response: 15Hz - 250Hz
- Damping Factor: >150 @ 100Hz
- 1x 80A Maxi Fuse
- Passes the Signal Burst Test (Instant signal for full power “SPL Contest”)
- Rockville engineered with a super low signal to noise ratio to give you clean sound
- Improved Bass EQ filter works well to boost the proper frequencies
- Dimensions: (W x H x L) 12.99˝ x 8.66˝ x 2.2˝
Video of RWK41:
Unboxing Video for RWK41:
The Rockville RWK41 4 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following differences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is loss per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires had a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 4 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
4. The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
The RCA signal transfer cables included in this kit feature blue and silver twisted pair technology in a clear outer jacket insulation skin. Not only do the blue and silver wires look cool but they also provide superior signal transfer with maximum noise suppression. They are 100% copper to provide absolute lossless perfect signal transfer to your receiver. This technology reduces interference, so your audio signal flows clean and pure at all power levels.
This kit also includes a massive 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse, so you can be sure it will handle the all the DC power that your amp will need without even the slightest loss of current. The included 7 split loom tube provides protection for your power cable from the typically harsh environment found under the hood of your car.
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against many leading amp kits on the market and were were impressed not only by the great looks but by the quality of these Rockville installation kits as well. These kits had a lower resistance rating than the other brands we compared and tested them against. What this means is that Rockville manufactures their kits with more copper than other kits at this price point, ultimately providing your amplifiers with better and cleaner DC power, so they work cooler and more efficiently. You will hear the difference a Rockville installation kit will make!
- 1 – 17’ High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable
- 17’ – 4 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables
- 17’ – 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable
- 17’ – 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire
- 3’ – 4 Gauge Clear SuperFlex Ground Wire
- Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder
- 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse
- 7’ Split Tube Loom
- Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets