- (1) Hifonics Zeus ZXX-2400.1D 2400W Mono Block Class D Car Amplifier+Bass Remote
- (1) Rockville RWK01 0 Gauge Complete Wire Kit w/ RCA's
- (1) Rockville RXC4D 4 Farad Digital Car Capacitor Blue LED Voltage Display Power Cap
Description of ZXX-2400.1D:
A classic Hifonics aluminum heatsink with a Zeus 2400 Watt, 1 ohm stable, Class D mono subwoofer car audio amplifier. Features include onboard electronic crossover and boost EQ. Bass remote included.
- Hifonics Zeus ZXX-2400.1D 2400W Mono Block Class D Car Amplifier+Bass Remote
- Pre-Amp Circuitry: Low Noise PreAmplifier - Maximum low voltage signal from the source unit comes into the amplifier circuit with minimal distortion
- Inputs: Nickel Plated - High temperature impact resistant with hex screw terminals that allow for secure connections and is erosion resistant
- Hi Level Inputs: Low Level RCA Inputs and Outputs - Highest sound quality connection
- Operation Mode: Mono mode - Purpose built 1 channel amplifier for driving subwoofers and subwoofer systems
- Class / Topology: Class D - High efficiency with big power in a small footprint
- Output Devices Technology: PWM MOSFET Power Supply - Stable power through the PC board with minimal heat generation
- Heat Sink: Aluminum - Old School Hifonics Heat sink for Superior Heat Dissipation
- Power Supply: Simpatico Coil Design - The dual coil Pulse Width Modulated power supply keeps voltage constant through the Ultra-Fi output devices
- Bass Remote: Included - Wired Bass Remote allows adjustments to bass frequencies to be made from the control mounted anywhere in the vehicle.
- Output Connections: RCA Outputs - Daisy chain multiple amplifier to eliminate additional signal cables from the source unit
- Connections Type : Molded / Angled - Secure connection for all system wires. Angled for ease of access for installation
- Diagnostics: Diagnostic Indicators DC, Short Circuit, Thermal and Overload Protection - Monitor thermal, overload, DC, and speaker short protection with lighted indicators on the amplifier end panel
- Illumination: Illuminated Logo - The Hifonics logo illuminates when the amplifier is powered
- Class: Class D
- Variable Voltage: 6V - 0.2V
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >95dB
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-300Hz
- Crossover Type: Variable Electronic
- Low Pass Crossover: 12dB Per Octave: 40Hz-300Hz
- Bass Boost: 0~12dB
- Subsonic Filter: 10Hz-40Hz
- Power @ 1-Ohm: 1x2400W
- Power @ 2-Ohms: 1x1200W
- Power @ 4-Ohms: 1x650W
- Total Channels: Mono
- Audio Inputs: RCA Jack
- Audio Outputs: RCA Jack
- Power Terminal 12v/GND: 2 gauge
- Speaker Terminal Wire Gauge: 12 gauge
- Fusing: 70A x 2
- Dimensions: 17.3 x 2.4 x 10 in (43.9 x 6 x 25.4 cm)
- Weight: 11.3 lbs (5.12 kg)
Video of RWK01:
Authorized Rockville Dealer!
The Rockville RWK01 0 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following differences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is lost per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires have a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 4 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
4. The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
- Rockville RWK01 0 AWG (American Wire Gauge) Complete Car Amp Installation Wire Kit
- 17’ – 0 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cable
- 3’ – 0 Gauge Translucent Black SuperFlex Ground Cable
- Gold Plated ANL Heat Resistance Fuse Holder
- 200 Amp ANL Gold Plated Fuse
- 1 – 17’ High Grade Twisted Pair of RCA Interconnects
- 25’ Translucent Blue Speaker Wire
- 7’ Split Loom Tubing
- 17’ Amplifier Remote Turn On Cable
- Wire Ties and Ring Terminals, and all other accessories you need for a clean installation
- Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility
- PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F
Video of RXC4D:
Authorized Rockville Dealer!
Today’s car audio amplifiers need huge amounts of current. Often a vehicle’s electrical system is unable to provide it. With your car’s air conditioning running, the factory electrical charging system may already be operating at only 70% of full capacity. When a bass note hits or when playing your system very loudly, there may not be enough electrical energy to power your amplification system properly causing your music to sound strained and distorted. Rockville capacitors are designed to store enough electrical current and to release this energy extremely fast due to their superior design and low internal resistance. In addition, as quick as your amplifier needs a new current surge, your Rockville capacitor will provide it. This continuous cycle of power discharge and recharge guarantees flawless bass playback.
- Rockville RXC4D 4 Farad Capacitor
- 4 Farad/12 Volt Stiffening Capacitor with 24 Volt Surge Capacity
- Lucite Encapsulated Display and Logic Circuitry.
- Red LED Digital Voltage Display.
- Blue Led Flashing Charge and Discharge Metering.
- IC Controlled circuitry with negative polarity built-in protection.
- Unit dimensions (Inches): 10.67” L x 5.32” W x 3.54” H
- Includes Clear Lucite Unbreakable Mounting Brackets, hardware and charging resistor with instructions