- (1) Hifonics Zeus ZXX-2000.4 2000 Watt RMS 4 Channel Class AB Car Amplifier
- (1) Rockville RWK21 2 Gauge Amp Installation Kit ANL Fuse Holder 100% Copper RCA
- (1) Rockville RTR172 2 Channel - Dual 17 Foot High Grade Twisted Pair RCA Cable 100% Copper
- (1) Rockville RXC4D 4 Farad Digital Car Capacitor
Description of ZXX-2000.4:
A classic Hifonics aluminum heatsink with a 2000 Watt 4-channel, bridgeable Zeus car audio amplifier with onboard electronic crossover.
- New Hifonics Zeus ZXX-2000.4 2000 Watt RMS 4 Channel Class AB Car Amplifier
- Pre-Amp Circuitry: Low Noise PreAmplifier - Maximum low voltage signal from the source unit comes into the amplifier circuit with minimal distortion
- Inputs: Nickel Plated - High temperature impact resistant with hex screw terminals that allow for secure connections and is erosion resistant
- Hi Level Inputs: Low Level RCA Inputs and Outputs - Highest sound quality connection
- Operation Mode: 2 , 4 channel or 3 channel mode - Flexible installation allows this amplifier to run in two channel or bridged mono mode.
- Class / Topology: Class A/B - Designed to be high sound quality with minimal distortion
- Output Devices Technology: PWM MOSFET Power Supply - Stable power through the PC board with minimal heat generation
- Heat Sink: Aluminum - Old School Hifonics Heat sink for Superior Heat Dissipation
- Power Supply: Simpatico Coil Design - The dual coil Pulse Width Modulated power supply keeps voltage constant through the Ultra-Fi output devices
- Output Connections: RCA Outputs - Daisy chain multiple amplifier to eliminate additional signal cables from the source unit
- Connections Type : Molded / Angled - Secure connection for all system wires. Angled for ease of access for installation
- Diagnostics: Diagnostic Indicators DC, Short Circuit, Thermal and Overload Protection - Monitor thermal, overload, DC, and speaker short protection with lighted indicators on the amplifier end panel
- Illumination: Illuminated Logo - The Hifonics logo illuminates when the amplifier is powered, making a #PowerFromTheGods statement in the dark
- Class: Class A/B
- Variable Voltage: 6V - 0.2V
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >91dB
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-45KHz
- Crossover Type: Variable Electronic
- High Pass Crossover 12dB Per Octave: 60Hz-1.2KHz
- Low Pass Crossover 12dB Per Octave: 30Hz-250Hz
- Bass Boost: 0~12dB
- Power @ 2-Ohms: 4x500W
- Power @ 4-Ohms: 4x250W
- Bridged @ 4-Ohms: 2x1000W
- Total Channels: 4
- Audio Inputs: RCA Jack
- Audio Outputs: RCA Jack
- Power Terminal 12v/GND: 4 gauge
- Speaker Terminal Wire Gauge: 12 gauge
- Fusing: 35A x 3
- Dimensions: 22 x 2.4 x 10 inches (55.8 x 6 x 25.4 cm)
- Weight: 13 lbs (5.8 kg)
Video of RWK21:
Authorized Rockville Dealer!
The Rockville RWK21 2 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following diferences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is loss per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires had a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 2 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
4. The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
The RCA signal transfer cables included in this kit feature blue and silver twisted pair technology in a clear outer jacket insulation skin. Not only do the blue and silver wires look cool but they also provide superior signal transfer with maximum noise suppression. They are 100% copper to provide absolute lossless perfect signal transfer to your receiver. This technology reduces interference, so your audio signal flows clean and pure at all power levels.
This kit also includes a massive 150 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse, so you can be sure it will handle the all the DC power that your amp will need without even the slightest loss of current. The included 7 split loom tube provides protection for your power cable from the typically harsh environment found under the hood of your car.
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against many leading amp kits on the market and were were impressed not only by the great looks but by the quality of these Rockville installation kits as well. These kits had a lower resistance rating than the other brands we compared and tested them against. What this means is that Rockville manufactures their kits with more copper than other kits at this price point, ultimately providing your amplifiers with better and cleaner DC power, so they work cooler and more efficiently. You will hear the difference a Rockville installation kit will make!
One other last thing worth noting about our kit compared to others. Our kit cosmetically looks the best. It has blue power wire, clear ground wire, and twisted pair RCAs with matching colors. This model includes (1) sets of RCA cables.
- Rockville RWK21 2 Gauge Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit
- (1) 17' High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable
- 17' 2 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables
- 17' 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable
- 17' 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire
- 3' 2 Gauge Clear SuperFlex Ground Wire
- Gold Plated ANL Heat Resistant Fuse Holder
- 150 Amp ANL Gold Plated Fuse
- 7 Split Tube Loom
- Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets
- Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility
- PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F
Description of RTR172 :
RCA cables are the backbone of your audio system. They are used for transferring audio and video signals. Without a proper cable and good signal, you can have a distortion, which would hold your system back from performing at its optimal capabilities. Don't ever settle for cheap RCA's because they will not provide a clean signal to your amplifiers or video sources.
These Rockville RCA cables are 100 % copper, and feature advanced technologies like triple shielding, magnetic interference rejection, woven outer shield, and more. The best way to ensure that you’ll have a good setup is to invest in good cables.
- Rockville RTR172 2 Channel - Dual 17 Foot High Grade Twisted Pair RCA Cable
- Oxygen Free Copper
- 100% Oxygen Free Copper
- Premium Audiophile RCA Interconnect Cables
- Split Pin Technology Ensures a Secure Connection
- Outstanding Noise Rejection, Accuracy, and Frequency Response
- Color Coded Channel Identification
- Length: 17-Foot
- Rockville 1 year warranty
- Also Available in: 3-Foot, 6-Foot, 12-Foot, 20-Foot and 25-Foot
Video of RXC4D:
Authorized Rockville Dealer!
Today’s car audio amplifiers need huge amounts of current. Often a vehicle’s electrical system is unable to provide it. With your car’s air conditioning running, the factory electrical charging system may already be operating at only 70% of full capacity. When a bass note hits or when playing your system very loudly, there may not be enough electrical energy to power your amplification system properly causing your music to sound strained and distorted. Rockville capacitors are designed to store enough electrical current and to release this energy extremely fast due to their superior design and low internal resistance. In addition, as quick as your amplifier needs a new current surge, your Rockville capacitor will provide it. This continuous cycle of power discharge and recharge guarantees flawless bass playback.
- Rockville RXC4D 4 Farad Capacitor
- 4 Farad/12 Volt Stiffening Capacitor with 24 Volt Surge Capacity
- Lucite Encapsulated Display and Logic Circuitry.
- Red LED Digital Voltage Display.
- Blue Led Flashing Charge and Discharge Metering.
- IC Controlled circuitry with negative polarity built-in protection.
- Unit dimensions (Inches): 10.67” L x 5.32” W x 3.54” H
- Includes Clear Lucite Unbreakable Mounting Brackets, hardware and charging resistor with instructions