- (1) Hifonics ZTH-1225.1D Zeus 1200w Mono Amplifier Class D Compact Car Audio Amp
- (1) Rockville RWK41 4 Gauge Complete Car Amp Wiring Installation Wire Kit with RCA's
Hifonics ZEUS THETA mono block amplifier delivers 1200 watts that features PWM MOSFET power supply for maximum current levels.
Low Noise Preamplifier Circuit
Maximum low voltage signal from the source unit comes into the amplifier circuit with minimal distortion.
Nickel plated high temperature impact resistant with hex screw terminals that allow for secure connections and is erosion resistant.
High Level Inputs
Easily tie into OEM audio systems that do not offer RCA output to maximize after market amplifier power.
Four Channel, Full Range, Bridgeable: Flexible installation allows this amplifier to run in four channel or bridged mono mode.
Onboard electronic crossover
Control of amplifier output with on-board electronic crossover to tailor specific frequencies to speakers and subwoofers.
Class / Topology
Class D: High efficiency with big power in a small footprint.
Output Device Technology
PWM MOSFET Power Supply: Stable power through the PC board with minimal heat generation.
Aluminum: Old School Hifonics Heat sink for Superior Heat Dissipation.
Simpatico Coil Design: The dual coil Pulse Width Modulated power supply keeps voltage constant through the Ultra-Fi output devices.
Secure molded connection terminal for all Power, Ground and Speaker connections. Angled for ease of access while creating a clean wire mangement profile.
LED System Protection Circuitry Diagnostics
Monitor overload and speaker short protection with illuminated indicators on the amplifier end panel.
- Amp Class: Class D
- Amp Total Channels: 1
- Amp Max Power (watts): 1200
- Amp Power @ 1 Ohm (ch x watts): 1 x 1200
- Amp Power @ 2 Ohms (ch x watts): 1 x 600
- Amp Power @ 4 Ohms (ch x watts): 1 x 300
- Amp Crossover: Variable Electronic 12dB Per Octave
- Amp Variable Low Pass Crossover 12dB per Octave: 40Hz-300Hz
- Amp Tone Control / Parametric EQ: Built-in bass control
- Amp Bass Boost: 0-9dB
- Amp Subsonic Filter: 10Hz-40Hz
- Amp Variable Voltage: 0.2-6V
- Amp Frequency Response: 10Hz-500Hz
- Amp Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.1%
- Amp Speaker Level Audio Inputs - Yes
- Amp Power Terminal 12v/GND: 4 AWG
- Amp Speaker Terminal Wire Gauge: 12 AWG
- Amp Fusing: External 60A
- Bass Remote Included - Yes
- Color: Silver
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Item Weight (lbs): 3.79
- Item Length (in): 7.8
- Item Width (in): 5.75
- Item Height (in): 2.5
Proposition 65 Notice
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Video of RWK41:
Unboxing Video for RWK41:
The Rockville RWK41 4 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following differences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is loss per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires had a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 4 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
4. The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
The RCA signal transfer cables included in this kit feature blue and silver twisted pair technology in a clear outer jacket insulation skin. Not only do the blue and silver wires look cool but they also provide superior signal transfer with maximum noise suppression. They are 100% copper to provide absolute lossless perfect signal transfer to your receiver. This technology reduces interference, so your audio signal flows clean and pure at all power levels.
This kit also includes a massive 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse, so you can be sure it will handle the all the DC power that your amp will need without even the slightest loss of current. The included 7 split loom tube provides protection for your power cable from the typically harsh environment found under the hood of your car.
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against many leading amp kits on the market and were were impressed not only by the great looks but by the quality of these Rockville installation kits as well. These kits had a lower resistance rating than the other brands we compared and tested them against. What this means is that Rockville manufactures their kits with more copper than other kits at this price point, ultimately providing your amplifiers with better and cleaner DC power, so they work cooler and more efficiently. You will hear the difference a Rockville installation kit will make!
- 1 – 17’ High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable
- 17’ – 4 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables
- 17’ – 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable
- 17’ – 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire
- 3’ – 4 Gauge Clear SuperFlex Ground Wire
- Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder
- 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse
- 7’ Split Tube Loom
- Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets