- (1) Crown Pro XLi3500 2700w 2 Channel PA Power Amplifier Professional Amp XLI 3500
- (1) Audio Technica ATH-E40 Professional In-Ear Monitor Mini Headphones Earphones
- (1) Rockville DJ1500 DJ Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad
Authorized Crown Audio Dealer!
The XLI Series of power amplifiers from Crown represents a new era in affordable, quality power amplification. All four models in the series are powerful, rugged and reliable. They are suited for musicians, DJs, and entertainers as well as houses of worship, discos, and pubs.
The four models in the series are the XLi800, XLi1500, XLi2500 and XLi3500. They are identical except for output power.
Features include RCA and XLR inputs, user selectable input sensitivity of 0.755V or 1.4V, Speakon® and binding post outputs, stereo/parallel/bridge-mono mode, power/fault/signal presence/clip indicators, forced-air cooling; and protection against shorts, no-load, on/off thumps and radio-frequency interference.
- Crown Pro XLi3500 2700 Watt 2-Channel DJ/PA Power Amplifier
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 1350 Watts x 2 Channels
- RMS Power @ 8 Ohms: 1000 Watts x 2 Channels
- RMS Power @ 8 Ohms Bridged: 2700 Watts x 1
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- THD: <0.5%
- Distortion: <0.35%
- Slew Rate: >10V/us
- Voltage Gain: 36 dB
- Damping Factor: 8 Ohms, 10 Hz to 400 Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio (A-Weighted): >100 dB
- Crosstalk: -75 dB, -59 dB
- Input Sensitivity: 0.775V or 1.4V
- Input Impedance: 20k Ohms, 10k Ohms
- AC Line Voltage and Frequency Configurations: (+10%) 120V~60 Hz; 220V~50/60 Hz; 230-240V~50/60 Hz
- IEC Power Connector: 15A
- Stereo/parallel/bridge-mono mode
- User selectable input sensitivity - 0.775V and 1.4V
- Efficient forced-air cooling prevents excessive thermal buildup
- Electronically balanced RCA & XLR inputs; binding post and Speakon outputs
- Two level controls, power switch, power LED, and six LEDs which indicate signal presence, clip and fault for each channel
- Protection against shorts, no-load, on/off thumps and radio-frequency interference
- Product Dimensions: 19" x 3.5" 14.4" inches
- Product Weight: 43 Lbs.
Click here for the Owner's Manual
Authorized Audio Technica Dealer!
The proprietary dual phase
push-pull driver design of the ATH-E40 professional in-ear monitor headphones
provides improved fidelity and efficiency. These headphones deliver powerful
bass along with balanced mid and high frequencies to convey the full emotion of
the music from the stage to the street.
The ATH-E40 features specially designed housings that provide incredible isolation. The isolation – and the comfort – are enhanced by the four sizes of included silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L), which allow you to create a custom fit. The headphones also come with a detachable 1.6 m (5.2') cable, with newly developed A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones and a 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug output, and a carrying case.
- Audio Technica ATH-E40 Professional In-Ear Monitor Mini Headphones
- Proprietary dual phase push-pull drivers excel in monitoring applications by providing exceptional accuracy and clarity
- Flexible memory cable loops over ears for a custom fit and long-wearing comfort
- Specially designed housings provide maximum isolation, allowing you to focus on the music
- Detachable 1.6 m (5.2') cable, with newly developed A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones, offers exceptional durability and optimized audio performance
- Includes a carrying case, 6.3 mm (1/4") adapter, and silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L)
- Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 107 dB/mW
- Impedance: 12 Ohms
- Product Weight: 10 g (0.3 oz), without cable
- Cable: Detachable 1.6 m (5.2') with A2DC connectors
- Connector: 3.5 mm (1/8") gold-plated stereo mini-plug, L-shaped
- Accessories Included: Carrying case, silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L), 6.3 mm (1/4") adapter
- DJ1500 headphones
- Detachable cable
- Soft suede and leather ear cushions (interchangeable)
- Leather hard travel protective case
- Gold plated ¼” adapter
Video of DJ1500:
Rockville brings you Pro quality DJ headphones at an incredible price with its new DJ1500. These headphones are tailor made to meet the demanding needs of today’s DJs. The DJ1500 features large over-the-ear swiveling cups with superbly comfortable foam ear pads (interchangeable soft suede or leather finish cushions included) that seal tight around the ear for excellent sound isolation and minimal bleed. Inside these cups you’ll find 40mm Neodymium drivers delivering an extended frequency range and incredible bass response. You’ll hear pronounced vocals; rich, deep bass, rich mids, and crisp highs that will make mixing tracks a breeze. We’ve also incorporated exclusive sound isolation technology which helps to greatly reduce background noise.
The DJ1500 features a clean modern look with ergonomically designed ear cups that swivel 45° up and can flip around 180°. The headband is made of soft supple leather, offering ultimate comfort even after extended wear. The beautifully designed stainless steel headband frame and arms are strong and durable. Improved rugged swivel joints can withstand the rigors of daily use and provide years of carefree use. A detachable 51” coiled 100% Oxygen Free Copper cable with a gold plated 3.5mm plug is included along with a gold plated ¼” adapter to ensure the best possible signal. We also provide a hard leather case to store and protect your new investment when you are on the go.
With deep bass response, optimal sound reproduction, and a sleek modern design the DJ1500 will quickly become your first choice whether spinning wax at the club or practicing your mixing techniques at home.
- Rockville DJ1500 DJ Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad
- Professional DJ Headphones
- 40mm Neodymium drivers
- Ergonomically designed large over-the-ear swivel cups
- Supreme sound isolation
- Accurate sound reproduction
- Minimal bleed
- Sturdy and durable steel headband and arms
- Soft leather headband cover
- Interchangeable leather and soft suede ear cups covers included
- Detachable 47” coil cable made of 100% Oxygen Free Copper (158” fully extended)
- Gold plated 3.5mm connector
- Gold plated ¼” adapter
- Hard leather carrying case
- Style: Closed-Back
- Design: Circumaural
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Driver: 40MM
- Sensitivity: 100±3dB
- Impedance: 32ohm
- Frequency Response: 8Hz – 22KHz
- Max. Power: 800MW
- Rating Power: 400MW
- Net Weight: 290g (with cable)