- (1) Alpine X308U 8” In-Dash Bluetooth CarPlay Android Navigation GPS Car Receiver
- (1) Alpine KAC-001 Accessory Control For i209-WRA/i207-WRA/iLX-207/iLX-107/iLX-F309
- (1) Rockville RockGhost Active 8" Car Subwoofer For 15"/16"/17" Full Size Spare Tire
Description of X308U:
The X308U Mech-Less Navigation Receiver allows you to access the latest smartphone integration technology with the benefit of a secure and dependable built-in navigation system.
Navigation That Works Everywhere
Whether you’re driving in the city or taking your vehicle off-roading, you can choose between smartphone navigation, or when you lose service, the X308U’s embedded navigation to get you to your next adventure.
Choose from different intuitive map view options, such as 3D mapping, split map, and turn-by-turn arrow view. During navigation, use multi-touch, pinch-to-zoom motions on your screen for a detailed view of your map. Now there are more ways than ever to get you to your next adventure.
You can rely on the X308U’s navigation system to give your preloaded HERE® map data of the United States and Canada, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands.
Get quick and easy direction from start to finish with turn-by-turn instructions delivers by Text-to-Speech (TTS) technology, street names, freeway numbers, and freeway exit names announced clearly through your vehicle's audio system. You can also see traffic congestion ahead of time with the included free lifetime traffic service so you can choose an alternate route.
If you’re tired of going back and forth from your smartphone to your Alpine dash system’s navigation, download the Alpine Go! App to easily send a destination from your phone to your navigation system. Get the app here for iOS or for Android.
Add features like Drive Assist front or rear camera systems to the X308U and choose from a variety of Alpine camera systems for access to ground view, wide-angle, and multi-angle views.
Pinch-To-Zoom For Faster Performance
The X308U has been redesigned to work faster than ever, making the user interface much more responsive. No matter the feature you’re looking for, you’re just one swipe away with faster scrolling and screen transitions all on an 8-inch, anti-glare touchscreen.
Use the X308U’s intuitive interface to swipe left, right, up, or down for navigation, entertainment sources, settings, or Bluetooth, respectively. While using the navigation feature, use pinch-to-zoom motions to zoom in on the view of your map for improved navigation.
Access the functions that you use the most in a fast and easy way with the My Favorites feature. Using a shortcut soft key on the touch screen, add, delete, or re-arrange your shortcut icons by dragging the icons to a new location on the screen. Your settings are kept as a personal profile linked to your smartphone via Bluetooth.
You can also use the hard keys for direct access to features like built-in navigation and Apple CarPlay or Android Auto’s navigation screen. Access the music on your AM/FM radio or one of your favorite apps on your smartphone with just one touch of the Audio hard key.
Control your vehicle’s accessories conveniently from the X308U’s touchscreen. If you upgraded your vehicle with a winch, lights, air suspension, or a motorized tonneau cover, add a KAC-001 (sold separately) to connect and control up to eight relay-connected accessories.
The X308U “Works with Apple CarPlay” and lets iPhone users make and receive calls, access text messages, play music, and get directions in a way that allows them to stay focused on the road. Apple CarPlay is accessed through the capacitive touch screen or the mic button to activate Siri voice control and is compatible with iPhone 5 and later (iPhone must be connected via Apple lightning cable).
The X308U includes Android Auto and works with the Google Assistant (requires both a USB cable and Bluetooth® connection; requires an Android™ phone running 5.0 [Lollipop] or higher and the Android Auto app). To access the Google Assistant on Android Auto, say "OK Google" or select the mic button. Google Assistant in Android Auto allows users to play their favorite music, get driving directions to their destination, interact with smart home devices and reply to text messages – hands free.
- Alpine X308U 8” In-Dash Bluetooth CarPlay Android Navigation GPS Car Receiver
- 8-inch WVGA High-Resolution Capacitive Touch Display
- Works with Apple CarPlay™
- Android Auto® compatible
- Embedded Navigation with 3D & 2D mapping
- Pinch-to-Zoom mapping interface
- Bluetooth® hands-free calling and audio streaming
- Built-In HD Radio™ Tuner
- SiriusXM™ Satellite Radio ready
- 1 HDMI input and 1 HDMI output
- Keep factory controls with iDatalink® Maestro® Module
- Accessory Control Ready (KAC-001 Required)
- 50 Watts x 4
- 4-Way Swipe Action Control Touchscreen
- Alpine Connect App compatible
- 3 4-Volt Pre-amp Outputs
- 9-band parametric EQ
- 6-channel time correction
- Alpine TuneIt App compatible
- FLAC, AAC, MP3, WMA, HE-AC Playback
- CD/DVD (Optional)
- 1 Camera Input (up to 3 with KCX-C250MC Multi-camera selector)
- CTA-2006 Power Rating: 18W x 4
- Max Power Output: 50W x 4
Authorized Alpine Dealer!
Description of KAC-001:
TAKE THE COMMAND CENTER BEYOND THE DASH
Does your vehicle have electrical controls such as a winch, lights, air suspension, automatic trunk, motorized tonneau cover, etc? No need to add switches that clutter your dash anymore. Now you can conveniently control these accessories directly from your Alpine Dash System* touchscreen!
The KAC-001 Accessory Controller turns your Alpine Dash System* into a hub to connect and control these accessories. This module includes eight individual outputs are available to control eight relay-connected 12V accessories, and the accessories can be configured as Pulsed, Latched or Momentary Outputs. Graphical icons can be assigned to each accessory for quick identification on the screen.
* Compatible with: X110-SLV, X110-SRA, X109D, X108U, INE-W967HD
- ALPINE KAC-001 Accessory Control For i209-WRA/i207-WRA/iLX-207/iLX-107/iLX-F309
- External Accessory Control Module
- Alpine Dash System touchscreen allows you to conveniently control accessories such as a winch, lights, air suspension, automatic trunk release, motorized tonneau cover, and more
- 8 outputs available to control 8 relay-connected 12V accessories
- Acceptable Configurations: Pulsed, Latched or Momentary Outputs
- Customizable graphical icons assigned to each accessory for quick identification on the screen
- 38" power, 39" interface, and 39" output harnesses included
- Selectable on/off, continuous, or pulsed power outputs
- Dimensions: 4-5/16"W x 15/16"H x 2-7/8"D
Advantages of buying from an authorized seller:
- Best prices - We sell all Alpine Products at great prices
- Full Factory Warranty
- Lifetime Customer Service by Alpine product experts
- Guaranteed legitimate and authentic merchandise
Please note: If you purchase Alpine from an un-authorized seller then you are taking a big risk. You will not have any manufacturer warranty, and there is no guarantee that the item is authentic, brand new, or even working.
Video of RockGhost:
- **** Please check your cars spare tire wheel size to ensure fitment ****
- Rockville RockGhost Powered Car Subwoofer (Amplifier built in)
- Sub Fits Inside Spare Tire Seamlessly (Goes on top of spare tire so you can leave your spare tire in place)
- Hidden In Spare Tire - Takes up No Trunk Space
- Protected against theft because it is completely hidden in the spare tire
- 800 Watts peak output
- 200 Watts RMS output
- Voice Coil: Single
- For Full Size Spare Tire Wheel Sizes of 15"/16"/17"
- Extremely loud (loud enough to vibrate your mirrors)
- Super clean sound that is musical and will not fatigue your ears
- When this is mounted in your spare tire, the sound transmits cleanly and evenly throughout the vehicle without any vibrations or unwanted noises. It actually sounded better and cleaner than an ordinary sub in the trunk
- Tunnel air port design
- PWM MOSFET power supply amplifier built in
- Low level RCA inputs
- 8” high excursion Subwoofer
- Reverse mounting design
- Plug and play installation with wire harness containing power, ground, high level input, remote turn on, and RCA input
- Back plate mounts and screws right on top of spare tire
- Can also be mounted in trunk or under seat but we recommend mounting it in your spare tire
- Flexible rubber surrounds
- Wired 20 foot dash remote with adjustable gain, bass boost, low pass crossover filter, and phase control
- Deep and clear bass frequency
- Auto turn on and turn off
- Adjustable Input Sensitivity
- Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On
- Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit and Overload Protection Circuit
- Phase Switch: 0° or 180°
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 150Hz
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 250 Hz
- Bass Boost: 0 - 12dB @ 45Hz
- 20 Hz Subsonic Filter
- Cast aluminum casing
- Requires 10 gauge power wire
- Dimensions: 14.17” diameter x 5.7” height
- Includes all wiring needed for installation