- (1) Alpine X-W10D4 10" 900 Watt RMS Car Audio Subwoofer DVC Dual-4ohm X-Series Sub
- (1) Rockville Rockmat RM36-B 36 Sq Ft Butyl Rubber Sound Dampening/Deadening Car Kit
- (1) Rockville BTH7 Sleek Bluetooth Headphones /Perfect Sound/Swivel/Leather Padding
Description of X-W10D4:
The New X-Series subwoofers were developed from a sound philosophy we call Alpine ID – a focus on highly accurate components built for superior imaging. A triple stacked magnet surrounds an extended voice coil which allows a very long excursion resulting in huge air movement.
A specialized CRC pole with integrated
cooling fins and an aluminum shorting cap reduce the lag of coil’s alternating
movement while also providing cooling within the motor. The cone structure is
suspended by two spiders and our patented H.A.M.R. surround. The stability of
the dual-spider along with the even unfolding of the multi-roll surround create
incredibly linear cone travel, free of any unneeded movement that cause
The powerful and efficient motor coupled with its highly-controlled suspension give the X-Series subwoofer the ability to create loud and accurate bass in a very small, sealed box. Only requiring 1 cubic foot of air space (.55 for the 10”), the 12” X-Series subwoofer can reproduce frequencies down to 40 Hz before rolling off, leaving you with bass that digs deep and plenty of trunk space.
The new X-Series subwoofers are the X-W12D4 12-inch Dual 4 Ohm and the X-W10D4 10-inch Dual 4 Ohm.
CRITICAL EVALUATION OF IN-CAR SOUND
Alpine’s top engineers from all over the world gathered in Alpine headquarters to deeply research and evaluate sound systems from both the aftermarket and high-end OE manufacturers. Many systems today have incredible dynamic range and reach sufficient volume levels, but lacked the reality of instruments and spatial imaging. As a result, Alpine ID was born, a sound philosophy that continues to inspire us to create a new level of sonic performance.
ALPINE: IMAGE DEFINED
Or Alpine ID for short, is the new Alpine global sound culture with an evolutionary approach for solving what’s missing in most car audio systems these days: great spatial imaging and depth of sound stage. It centers on developing matched sound systems with core components that work together to achieve greater realism in the sound stage while maintaining great dynamic range and accuracy.
BUILT TO MOVE TONS OF AIR
The 24mm Xmax is best in class and allows close to 2 inches of full cone motion. In order to create a powerful yet accurate subwoofer, we had to implement several technologies that keep the cone under control. Dual spiders ensure a rigid moving assembly while the HAMR surround provides long linear travel. A shorting ring keeps the THD down while a custom heat sink integrated CRC pole and shorting cap keeps high magnetic force. These design aspects come together to produce incredibly precise, powerful bass.
EASY GRILLE AND TRIM RING INCLUDED
Taking design cues from tweeter development, we’re incorporating a twist-lock trim ring which allows easy attachment of the included metal mesh grill. With a simple twist, the trim ring locks into place, concealing the mounting screws and locking the optional grille into place. The trim can be installed with or without the grille.
THE PERFECT PAIR PERFECT POWER MATCHING
The X-Series amplifier, X-A90M, is the perfect amplifier for the job. Along with the 900w power matched specifications of both components, each were built under the same sound philosophy, Alpine ID. With a focus on musicality and sound imaging, the X-W10D4 is complimented by the amplifiers clean, low distortion output and >1500 damping factor. Add the X-Series speaker to the system and prepare to experience a new level of in-car imaging.
- ALPINE X-W10D4 10" 900 Watt RMS Car Audio Subwoofer DVC Dual-4ohm X-Series Sub
- Alpine ID Sound Quality
- 900W RMS, making it a perfect match for the X-Series X-A90M 900W mono amplifier
- 24mm linear Xmax (1 way), 48 mm peak to peak
- Dual spiders for precision control over the large dynamic range
- Dual shorting rings for strong motor control ensuring low THD and tight bass
- Center pole radial heat sink which wicks heat away from the voice coil and transfers it outside the motor, for long term high output
- The biggest HAMR surround yet, for linear cone movement throughout its large range of excursion
- Light but rigid pulp/mica cone which allows for highly accurate bass with great natural tone
- Twist-lock Trim ring with full mesh grill included
- Frequency Response: 24Hz-200Hz
- Mounting Depth: 6-3/4"
- Cutout Diameter: 9 1/16"
Sealed Box Range:
Recommended Sealed Box
- Net Internal Volume: 0.4-0.75 Cu Ft.
- Extenal Dimensions (H x W x D): 12.5" x 12.5" x 11"
- Gross Internal volume: 0.67Cu Ft.
- Net Internal Volume: 0.55 Cu Ft.
- Cu ft., Qtc: 42Hz, 0.75
Vented Box Range:
- Net Internal Volume: 0.85-1.75 Cu Ft.
- Fb. Tuning: 33-39 Hz
Recommended Vented Box:
- External Dimensiions (H x W x D): 13" x 23.5" x 13"
- Gross Internal Volume: 1.68 Cu Ft.
- Vent Area (W x H): 15.0 in2 (3.75" x 4")
- Vent Length: 18"
- Vent Displacement: 0.21 Cu Ft.
- Net Internal Volume (Vb): 1.45 Cu Ft.
- Cu ft, ripple, Fb: 28Hz, 5.6dB, 35Hz
Video of RM36-B:
Unboxing Video of RM36-B:
- 36 Square Foot Roll of Rockmat Sound Dampening Material
- Roller for a perfect installation
The Rockville Rockmat RM36 sound dampening material is a must have for any professional car audio install. This package includes 9 sheets that are each 4 square feet. This gives you a total of 36 square feet. We also include everything needed for a quick and easy installation! Our Rockmat will increase how loud your car stereo plays! It also improves bass quality and eliminates those bad rattling and distortion sounds.
Installing Rockmat improves bass quality of the speaker and eliminates those bad rattling and distortion sounds.
Our Rockmat is built to the highest standards in this industry using 100% butyl rubber with a layer of heat resistant aluminum. Butyl rubber is the same material high end speakers surround material is made out of. We use the highest quality pressure-sensitive self-adhesive to make your installation quick and easy. Our model has increased flexibility for an easier and more permanent installation! Our sound dampening product uses 72mil of pure grade aluminum! Most products on the market use 50mil. Our product will absorb sound better than the competition. If a product does not specify how much material is being used, you should be very cautious about it! Every manufacturer should know what they put into their products! Also, other products on the market such as GTMAT for example use a mixture of asphalt in their products. They basically are manufacturing roofing material and calling it sound deadener. Their product will work OK, but not nearly as good as our Rockmat. Our Rockmat is made of butyl rubber and aluminum which is the same as many of the more expensive brands out there that sell for twice our price.. We do not cheat our customers. We only make top quality gear over here at Rockville!
Our Rockmat has an adhesive temperature range of -100F to 300F (-60C to 150C). Our adhesive is top of the line! It will stick for years and years! Each layer of our material reduces unwanted noise 5-8 dB! This is among the best ratings in the industry. Our product works as well or better than other high end brands! We did our testing and research.
We make all our models in 2 color options. You get the choice of black and silver. We decided to also keep the look very clean! We see all these other brands tattooing their logos all over the material. I always thought it looked stupid. So I made sure to keep our Rockmat with a clean look to it.
Rockmat is a self-adhesive. Stick the Rockmat in your desired area. Rockmat is pressure sensitive so after you apply the material into your desired area; apply pressure to it. That is it! Installation takes only minutes! Please note our Rockmat is also easy to cut into the desired shape you need!
To prove how good our sound dampening material is we will offer a 90 day money back guarantee! If you are not happy with the performance; simply pack it up and we will send you a label and give you a complete refund when it comes back to us!
- Rockville Rockmat RM36-B 36 Sq Ft Butyl Rubber Sound Dampening/Deadening Car Kit in black
- 100% butyl rubber material with an aluminum heat resistant coating! (no asphault in our sound dampening material!!!)
- Contains a big roll of 36 feet so you can cut as needed!
- Paintable Surface
- Multi purpose is ideal for multiple applications including rear decks, doors, floors, any part of the trunk, roofs, quarter panels, hoods, etc.
- Increases SPL – The use of our Rockmat will not only make your sound more clear and eliminate distortion but it will make your music louder by
- Eliminates sound leakage!
- Improves Bass Quality and Reduces Bass Distortion
- Kill unwanted noise, rattles, vibrations
- Reduce exhaust and engine noise
- Aluminum-coated for heat-resistance
- 72mil thickness
- Full car installation reduces unwanted noises 5-8 dB
- We use the highest quality high-tack self-adhesive to make your installation quick and easy!
- Our model has new and improved increased flexibility for an easier installation and top sound quality!
- Permanent installation with ability to withstand even the highest temperatures!
- Waterproof material! Our material is very durable. It is waterproof, heat proof and flexible
- Sticks to any surface
- Designed and engineered by Rockville USA!
- Manufactured with the newest state-of-the-art machinery using only the purest raw materials as well!
- Every product is checked during production for consistency. We have very high quality standards!
- We use very high quality butyl rubber which gives amazing sound insulation and shock absorption. We do not use any asphalt in our product!
- Available in both black and silver
- Roll Dimensions 18" x 288"
- Raw Material: 90% high absorbent butyl rubber and 10% pure-grade aluminum
- Reduces unwanted noises 5-8 dB
- Adhesive temperature range of -100F to 300F (-60C to 150C).
- High-Tack Self-adhesive
- Material Color: Black
- Weight: 25 (Lbs.) per box
- Shipping weight: 26.19 LBS
- Shipping Dimensions: 22.64" x 14.57" x 3.54"
- Trunk Lid+4-Door Noise/Sound Dampening Deadening Car Audio Matt Kit
Features of roller:
- Made of high quality Wood & Steel
- Designed especially for use in installing sound dampening material
- Length: 7 in
- Handle Length: 5 in
- Roller Diameter: 1.3 in
- Material Color: Black
- Weight: 0.44 Lbs.
Video of BTH7:
- Bluetooth headphones
- Micro USB charging cable
- 3.5MM to 3.5MM cable for using the headphones wired
- Owner manual
- Warranty card
- Rockville BTH7 Bluetooth Headphones
- Sleek design is fashionable and functional
- Perfect sound! Rockville specializes in professional audio products. These headphones are for consumers but deliver similar studio quality sound as our other pro headphones
- 180 degrees swivel ear cups (Zinc alloy rotating bar)
- Thick Leather padding on ear cups and on headband make these very comfortable
- Bluetooth version 4.1 with top of the line CSR Bluetooth chipset. This means longer lasting battery, better sound, and no delays
- Bluetooth range: 35 feet
- 40MM driver
- 32 Ohm
- Cable included to use the headphones even if your battery needs charging
- Speaker sensitivity: 112 + or – 3 dB @ 1 KHZ; 1mW
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 Khz
- Buttons: Previous song/Volume down, Next song/Volume up, Power/Pause,
- Battery life: 8-16 hours depending on volume
- Charge time: 2 Hours
- Standby time: 200 hours
- Supports Bluetooth phone calls with built in high quality mic. The call quality is amazing through these Bluetooth headphones!
- Supports Siri and Android voice commands
- Unit weight: 0.5 lbs