- (1) NYC Acoustics X-Tower Dual 4" Bluetooth Speaker w/ Sound Activated LED's+Remote
- (1) Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal DJ Handheld Wired Microphone Mic w (2) Cables
- (1) Rockville iStand 20 Tablet/Smart Phone Tripod Stand-Fits iPhone iPad Galaxy+More
Video of Youtube Karaoke:
What's In the Box:
- (1) X-Tower Bluetooth Speaker
- (1) Remote Control
- (1) Micro-USB Charging Cable
- (1) 3.5mm Audio (Auxiliary) Cable
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
Features of X-TOWER:
- NYC Acoustics X-Tower Dual 4" Party Bluetooth Speaker with Karaoke Mic Input and Echo
- Peak Power Handling: 50 Watts
- Continuous RMS Power: 22.5 Watts
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 80 dB
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz - 20 kHz
- Distortion: > 1.0%
- Dual 4" Built-In Speakers
- 3.5mm Aux Input
- 1500 mAH Rechargeable Battery: Supports 12 Hours of Playback at Mid-Volume
- Charge Time: 3-4 Hours
- Bluetooth Range: 35 Ft.
- LED Display Screen
- Built in mic input with echo control and mic volume control for karaoke
- LED Illumination goes to the beat of the music – can be turned on or off
- Playback Options: TF Memory Card (up to 64 GB), USB Thumb Drive (Up to 64 GB)
- Built-in limiter circuit eliminates distortion – Distortion free playback even at top volumes
- Bluetooth Version. 3.0 with Enhanced Data Rate for low latency Bluetooth playback
- Perfect for karaoke, house parties, camping, bedroom, kitchen and many other applications
- Playback Controls: Play, Pause, Skip Forward, Skip Back, Mic Volume, Music Volume, Echo, On/Off Switch
- Compatible with any Bluetooth devices such as Smartphone's, Tablets, MP3 Players, and more!
- Product Dimensions: 6.24” x 6.63” x 13.65” inches
- Product Weight: 3.82 Lbs.
How to Set Up RMC-XLR:
Video of RMC-XLR:
The Rockville RMC-XLR is the same exact microphone we use in our Pro Mic Kit 1 microphone/stand bundle. This mic was created because we saw a need in the market for a high quality microphone at an affordable price. We found there were a lot of good mics around from reputable brands that sound great, but are very expensive. When we looked at the cheaper mics on the market from both reputable and entry level brands; we were not impressed at all. As a result we sent our very own product developers on a mic testing journey. A lot of our employees here at Rockville love to do karaoke, so it was not long before we found a mic that we all loved.
You may be asking yourselves, so what makes this mic sound so good? There are 3 main components that make a mic sound the way it does. The cartridge, the magnet, and the mic cable. Our mic uses an M-56 cartridge which has a neodymium magnet. This combination of components supplies better sensitivity; which means your mouth will not have to be on the mic for it to pick up the sound. Our components supply more than a great pickup pattern. They have very little background noise, and great tone.
We pay a lot of attention to detail. We could have saved a lot of money and got our cost down by including a cheap cable, but we know how important the cable is. We are very passionate about our products and we really have a lot of respect for our customers. For this reason alone we included 100 % OFC copper cables. There is no aluminum in this cable! It is Pure oxygen free copper. What this means is that the cable will last longer and will sound a lot better. You will get a distortion free signal. We use a true gauge mic cable with proper thickness.
The body of the microphone is also something we paid a lot of attention too. We did not want it to be too light and feel cheap. We made a nice solid metal microphone. It has a great feel to it. We could have gone with plastic or cheaper metal, but we wanted to go with a mic that we ourselves would want to use.
90 Day Money Back Guarantee including return shipping!
If within the first 90 days you are not 100 % satisfied for any reason, contact us and we will send you a return label and give you all your money back! (Item must be returned complete with all accessories and the original box please.
- Fully metal wired mic
- (2) 100% OFC Copper Mic cables (XLR to ¼” + XLR to XLR )
- Mic clip
- Plastic carry case
- Owner’s manual
- Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal Handheld Wired Microphone Mic Amazing Sound!
- M-56 Cartridge
- Full metal mic body
- Type: dynamic
- Neodymium magnet
- Polar Pattern: uni-directional
- Frequency Response: 80 - 13Khz
- Impedance: 600 Ohms ± 30%
- Sensitivity: -72 ± 3dB
- High quality plastic carry case protects the mic during transportation
- Comfortably holds microphone and mic cable
- XLR to ¼” Cable
- XLR to XLR Cable
- 10 Feet each
- 100% OFC oxygen free copper
- Cable delivers crystal clear distortion free signal
- Cable is 5 MM thick with cover (22 AWG standard mic cable)
- XLR cable connectors are very solid and durable
Mic clip Features:
- Heavy Duty Standard Size Microphone Clip
- Stand Mountable
- Solid Plastic Construction with copper inside (part that screws to the mic)
- Black Color
iStand 20 How To:
Features of ISTAND 20:
- Rockville iStand 20 Tablet/Smart Phone Tripod Stand-Fits iPhone iPad Galaxy+More
- Securely Holds Your Tablet or Phone in Place Without Scratching It
- (2) 360 degree rotating swivel ball joints with tightening knob allows 360 degree movement and angle tilting
- Spring loaded mechanism is easy and quick to insert and remove your phone or tablet
- Anti scratch design ensures your phone or tablet does not get damaged
- Rubber back plate ensures your phone is secure and can’t slide
- Works for any smart phone or tablet with screen sizes from 4.7" to 12.9"
- This product can also be used as a microphone stand by unscrewing the tablet/phone holder and screwing on the included dynamic mic clip
- Phone / tablet holder material: ABS and Rubber Surface
- Tripod stand is foldable and adjustable from 31.5” to 63” inches
- Stand is made of strong steel material
- Anti-slip feet
- Mic clip included so you can use the stand for your smart phone, tablet, or dynamic microphone