- (1) Alpine X-A90V 900 Watt 5-Channel X-Series Car Audio Amplifier Class-D Amp
- (1) Rockville RWK42 4 Gauge 4 Channel Complete Wire Kit With (2) RCA Cables
Descriptions of X-A90V:
CRITICAL EVALUATION OF IN-CAR SOUND
Alpine’s top engineers from all over the world gathered in Alpine headquarters to deeply research and evaluate sound systems from both the aftermarket and high-end OE manufacturers. Many systems today have incredible dynamic range and reach sufficient volume levels, but lacked the reality of instruments and spatial imaging.
As a result, Alpine ID was born, a sound philosophy that continues to inspire us to create a new level of sonic performance.
ALPINE: IMAGE DEFINED
Or Alpine ID for short, is the new Alpine global sound culture with an evolutionary approach for solving what’s missing in most car audio systems these days: great spatial imaging and depth of sound stage. It centers on developing matched sound systems with core components that work together to achieve greater realism in the sound stage while maintaining great dynamic range and accuracy.
- ALPINE X-A90V 900 Watt 5-Channel X-Series Car Audio Amplifier Class-D Amp
- Alpine ID Sound Quality
- Class-D Performance
- Rotatable Illuminated Alpine Badge
- Top-Side Control Panel
- Built-in Crossover & Bass EQ
- Remote Bass (RUX-KNOB or RUX-KNOB.2) Compatible
- CTA-2006 Power Rating:
- 100W RMS x 4 + 500W x 1 (2Ω,<1% THD+N, 14.4V)
- 75W RMS x 4 + 300W x 1 (4Ω,<1% THD+N, 14.4V)
- S/N:90dBA (ref: 1W into 4Ω)
- Dimensions: (W x L x H) 11.75" x 7 5/8" x 2"
- 5/3 channel operation
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Dual speaker terminals simplify the hookup of multiple speakers
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink
- Input sensitivity:
- High level: .5 - 10V
- Low level: .2 - 4V
- Frequency Response:
- 4-channel: 10 - 60,000Hz
- Sub channel: 8 - 400Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): .07%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >105dB
- Variable high-pass filter: 50 - 400Hz, -24dB/octave
- Variable low-pass filter: 50 - 400Hz, -24dB/octave
- Subsonic filter: 8 - 40Hz
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +12 dB bass boost at 50 Hz
- Fuse Rating: 30A x 3
Video of RWK42 :
Video for Unboxing RWK42 :
The Rockville RWK42 4 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following diferences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is loss per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires had a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 4 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
4. The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
The RCA signal transfer cables included in this kit feature blue and silver twisted pair technology in a clear outer jacket insulation skin. Not only do the blue and silver wires look cool but they also provide superior signal transfer with maximum noise suppression. They are 100% copper to provide absolute lossless perfect signal transfer to your receiver. This technology reduces interference, so your audio signal flows clean and pure at all power levels.
This kit also includes a massive 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse, so you can be sure it will handle the all the DC power that your amp will need without even the slightest loss of current. The included 7 split loom tube provides protection for your power cable from the typically harsh environment found under the hood of your car.
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against many leading amp kits on the market and were were impressed not only by the great looks but by the quality of these Rockville installation kits as well. These kits had a lower resistance rating than the other brands we compared and tested them against. What this means is that Rockville manufactures their kits with more copper than other kits at this price point, ultimately providing your amplifiers with better and cleaner DC power, so they work cooler and more efficiently. You will hear the difference a Rockville installation kit will make!
One other last thing worth noting about our kit compared to others. Our kit cosmetically looks the best. It has blue power wire, clear ground wire, and twisted pair RCAs with matching colors. This model includes (2) sets of RCA cables.
- Rockville RWK42 4 Gauge 4 Channel Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit
- (2) 17 High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable
- 17 4 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables
- 17 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable
- 17 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire
- 3 4 Gauge Clear SuperFlex Ground Wire
- Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder
- 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse
- 7 Split Tube Loom
- Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets
- Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility
- PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F
Description of RTR252 :
RCA cables are the backbone of your audio system. They are used for transferring audio and video signals. Without a proper cable and good signal, you can have a distortion, which would hold your system back from performing at its optimal capabilities. Don't ever settle for cheap RCA's because they will not provide a clean signal to your amplifiers or video sources.
These Rockville RCA cables are 100 % copper, and feature advanced technologies like triple shielding, magnetic interference rejection, woven outer shield, and more. The best way to ensure that you’ll have a good setup is to invest in good cables.
- Rockville RTR252 2 Channel - Dual 25 Foot High Grade Twisted Pair RCA Cable
- Oxygen Free Copper
- 100% Oxygen Free Copper
- Premium Audiophile RCA Interconnect Cables
- Split Pin Technology Ensures a Secure Connection
- Outstanding Noise Rejection, Accuracy, and Frequency Response
- Color Coded Channel Identification
- Length: 25-Foot
- Rockville 1 year warranty
- Also Available in: 3-Foot, 6-Foot, 12-Foot, 20-Foot and 25-Foot
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.