- (1) Pair Rockville WB65KLS Silver 6.5" 300w Metal Marine Wakeboard LED Tower Speakers
- (1) Hifonics TPS-A500.2 500w 2-Channel Marine Amplifier For Polaris RZR/ATV/UTV/Cart
- (1) Hifonics TPS-BT1 Bluetooth Marine Pre-Amp Controller 4 Polaris RZR/ATV/UTV/Cart
Video of WB65KLS Product:
How To Set Up your WB65KLS:
What's in the Box:
- Pair 6.5" marine wakeboard tower speakers with built in LED's
- Mounting brackets and mounting hardware
- Installation hardware
- Rockville setup video to guide you through installation and usage
The WB65KLS 2-way marine wakeboard tower speakers with built in LED's by Rockville are great because they produce amazing bass, and clear highs in a compact enclosure that is perfect for your boat or your ATV.
You get a pair of 6.5" waterproof speakers in a stainless steel enclosure with a chrome grill. Each speaker is equipped with a 1" titanium dome tweeter and a 6.5" woofer. Each speaker can handle 150 watts RMS and 300 watts peak! The built in LED's are controlled through the included remote and you can toggle colors and programs.
Another simple feature we added is that we have speaker wire leads that are water-tight and sealed that come out of the enclosure. So when you install the unit you simply wire your speaker wires to the leads and seal it. This is the most secure and easy way to install marine speakers. If you were using terminals then the wire would be exposed to water getting in. We really put a lot of thought into every aspect of this product.
Rockville engineers care about quality and sound more than anything else. Our team did a blind A to B listening test with the WB65KLS VS a famous brand that cost way more money and our model had a huge edge in frequency response and sound clarity. The 1" titanium dome tweeters really make the high frequencies throw long distances. The highs on these speakers are crisp, clear, and extremely loud! The bass produced by the woofer is extremely impressive for a full range speaker. In our blind test we were shocked at how much better our speaker sounded then the hyped up famous brand.
The mounting brackets are made of aluminum and built to last. These brackets are light weight, durable and can withstand the toughest conditions. The bracket features a special UV coating to protect it from the elements. A 360 degree rotating mechanism built into the bracket allows you to position the speaker in any direction for optimum listening enjoyment. This also gives you the flexibility to rotate the speaker to the front or rear of your ride.
We use only marine grade components and materials making these speakers truly waterproof. They will not get damaged by fresh water, salt water, or moisture. In addition to wakeboard towers on boats, these speakers are versatile and are perfect for installing in Jeeps, ATVs, and UTVs. We were careful in the design process to make these shallow enough to support an ATV or UTV.
With the WB65KLS you get way more sound than what you pay for.
- Pair Rockville WB65KLS 6.5" 300w Polished Silver Wakeboard Tower Speaker w/ Built in LED's
- Peak Power Handling per speaker: 300 Watts
- RMS Power Handling per speaker: 150 Watts
- Water-tight and fully sealed speaker wire leads make installation secure and quick (Way better than terminals)
- Frequency Response: 70Hz to 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 88dB
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Polished silver stainless steel enclosure
- Aluminum Mounting Bracket
- Quick and Easy Speaker Angle Adjustment
- Bracket rotates 360 degrees
- 1" Titanium Dome Tweeter
- Fully Marinized Against Salt & Fresh Water Conditions
- Completely Resistant to Water, Rust, and UV Rays
- Polypropylene Mica Injected Cone with Rubber Surround
- 15 oz High Density Magnet
- 1" Voice Coil
- CE and RoHS Certified
- These wakeboard speakers fit bars ranging from 1" to 2.5"
- This model is shallow enough to fit perfectly in an ATV or UTV
- Dimensions per speaker (H x W x D): 7.1”x 7.1” x 8.7”
- Weight per speaker: 5.1 lbs
- Color: Polished silver
Description of TPS-A500.2:
Hifonics THOR compact Two Channel, 500 watt Powersports amplifier with on-board equalization and simple installation with quick release connectors.
- Hifonics TPS-A500.2 500w 2-Channel Marine Amplifier For Polaris RZR/ATV/UTV/Cart
- Marine Grade Protection: YES - Amplifiers are ABYC & ASTM certified which defines that marine amplifiers must use conformal coated PC boards to resist corrosion from salt spray & moisture.
- Pre-Amp Circuitry: Low Noise Pre-Amplifier Stage - Special preamplifier reduces incoming noise from source units dramatically improving sound quality
- Inputs: 1 Pair, RCA Nickel-Plated - High temperature impact resistant with hex screw terminals that allow for secure connections and is erosion resistant
- Operation Mode: Two channel operation - Flexible installation allows this amplifier to run in two channel or bridged mono mode.
- Crossover / Signal Shaping: Switched FULL / LPF / HPF - Complete control of amplifier signal, essential when using two or more amplifiers
- Class / Topology: Full Range Class D - Highly efficient circuit topology which helps the amplifier develop a lot of power in a very small heatsink.
- Output Devices Technology: PWM MOSFET Power Supply - Stable power through the PC board with minimal heat generation
- Heat Sink: Aluminum - Quickly dissapates heat to allow the amplifer to run lower impedance for longer duration
- Power Supply: Simpatico Coil Design - The dual coil Pulse Width Modulated power supply keeps voltage constant through the Ultra-Fi output devices
- Output Connections: Quick Dissconect Wires, RCA Connections - Quickly remove amplifer when you are putting machine up for the winter of as a security precaution
- Connections Type: Gold-plated connections - Gold-plated power, ground, speaker and RCA corrosion resistant connections
- Diagnostics: Three-stage protection circuits - Monitor thermal, overload, DC, and speaker short protection with lighted indicators on the amplifier end panel
- Marinized / Waterproof: YES - Water resistant for durability in any environment
- Class: Full Range Class D
- Variable Voltage: 0.2V~9V
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Crossover Type: Electronic 12dB Per Octave
- Crossover Frequency Range CH1 & CH2: Switch Low Pass 300 Hz
- Bass Boost: 0-12dB@45Hz
- Subsonic Filter: 60Hz
- Power @ 2-Ohms: 2 x 250W
- Power @ 4-Ohms: 2 x 125W
- Total Channels: 2
- Audio Inputs: RCA
- Power Terminal 12v/GND: Molex 10 ga
- Speaker Terminal Wire Gauge: Molex Plug Connector
- Fusing: 1 x 30 Amps
- Certifications: Marine & Powersports
- Dimensions: 3.70 X 5.51 X 1.77 inches (9.4 X 14.0 X 4.5 cm)
- Weight: 2.12 lbs (0.96 kg)
Description of TPS-BT1:
For installations where a full size radio/source until will not fit, Hifonics has designed the ridiculously small TPS-BT1 Bluetooth, pre-amp controller. That model comes from THOR Power Sports Bluetooth 1. It might be your favorite controller you have ever used. The amount of control and connectivity you will have at your fingertips is shocking.
All the music, from your Bluetooth enabled device, directly into your system via this small controller. The TPS-BT1 is fully IPX67 protected against the elements so it is perfect for installation right in the dash of your Side-X-Side or off road application.
For custom car builders, looking to keep an original clean look, This Bluetooth controller is a great option to changing out the original dash radio in a classic.
- Hifonics TPS-BT1 Bluetooth Marine Pre-Amp Controller 4 Polaris RZR/ATV/UTV/Cart
- Pre-amp controller
- Volume and track selection are controlled by the multi-functional joystick
- 2 volts output
- Waterproof Bluetooth controller designed to fit into a small hole
- iPhone, Android & Bluetooth Device Ready