- (1) Rockville W8K6D2 V2 8" 1400w Peak Car Stereo Subwoofer Dual 2-Ohm Sub 350w RMS
- (1) Rockville RSV65 Single 6.5" Vented MDF Subwoofer Box Sub Enclosure 0.89 cu ft.
- (1) Complete Single Sub Box Enclosure Installation Kit: Speaker Wire, Screws, Spades
- Rockville K6 Series 8" Dual 2-Ohm Car Subwoofer
- Peak Power Handling: 1400 Watts
- Program Power Handling: 700 Watts
- RMS Power Handling: 350 Watts
- 2" 4-Layer voice coils (Black Aluminum Former Wound with 100% OFC Copper Wire)
- Double Stacked 70 Oz Magnet
- Cast Aluminum Basket With Black Sanded Finish
- Two Chrome-Plated Binding Post Terminals
- Black Non-Pressed Paper Cone
- Ultra-Stiff cone is extremely thick and strong
- Thick Foam Surround Provides Incredible Sound Quality With Minimal Distortion
- Black stitching reinforces the cone and ensures long life
- Polypropylene (PP) Dustcap
- Impedance: Dual 4-Ohm Voice Coils
- Vented Holes on T-yoke Enhances Heat Dissipation
- Custom Rubber Boot Magnet Cover
- Custom Rockville Mounting Gasket makes it Easy To Mount the Subwoofer Air-Tight
- High BL Magnetic Motor Gap
- 2 layer spider made with thick gauge material that is resistant to tearing
- Cutout Diameter: 7.79" inches
- Mounting Depth: 4.13" inches
- Frequency Response: 44Hz - 1.5kHz
- 6mm T-Yoke + 6mm Washer
- Sensitivity: 83.4dB
- Sealed Enclosure Volume: 0.21-0.6 Cubic Feet
- Vented/Ported Enclosure Volume: 0.35-1.0 Cubic Feet
- 1-Way XMAX: 15 MM
- Weight: 8.82 Lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 11.5 Lbs.
- Shipping Box Dimensions: 11.41" x 11.41" x 11.81"
- Rockville RSV65 Single 6.5" Vented MDF Subwoofer Box Sub Enclosure
- Universal Fitment
- Finished with Durable Carpet
- Air Space: 0.89 per sub
- Mounting Depth: 12.25"
- Mounting diameter (hole size): 6.34"
- Port dimensions: 2" x 10" x 6.5"
- Exterior box dimensions: 15" x 14" x 10.5"
- Wood thickness: 1" MDF on Face and 3/4" MDF on the rest
- Material: Highest-grade MDF wood on the market
Complete Single Subwoofer Enclosure Installation Kit!
- 10 Drywall Wood Screws (Wood screws are the type of screws; the screws are actually made of metal)
- 12 Feet of 14 AWG Blue Speaker Wire
- 2 Spade Terminals
This accessory package includes everything you need to install one subwoofer into an enclosure, and wire to connect the enclosure to your amplifier. This package is a top of the line accessory package which we put together and tested.
The drywall wood screws were hand selected by our installation experts because they drill into the enclosure very cleanly, without chipping the enclosure. The speaker wire is 14 gauge. This is way better than using 16 gauge. You can be 100 % sure that your enclosure will have a clean signal to the amplifier with this top of the line speaker wire. These spade terminals have also been hand selected by our installation experts to make the internal wiring simple, secure, and to run the audio signal cleanly.