Video of T4 Series Shallow Mount Subs:
Wiring for 1 SVC 2 Ohm SUBS:
Wiring for 2 SVC 2 Ohm SUBS:
CEA Compliant Legitimate Power Ratings
Peak Power = Amount of power the sub can handle for a burst during the loudest point of a song. This number is not as important as the RMS power. This subwoofer has 1,400 watts peak.
CEA Rated RMS Power = This is an official tested rating by a specific industry standard. This is the way the top brands in the industry such as Kicker, Rockford, etc rate their products. This subwoofer is 350 watts RMS CEA rated. This rating is measured at a very specific voltage over a specific period of time to determine true power handling. You can feel confident matching this with a high-end amplifier from Kicker, Rockford Fosgate or any other top brand that uses CEA compliant ratings.
The Rockville W12T4S2 subwoofers feature a 2-Ohm single voice coil. These subwoofers are engineered to deliver serious low frequency response where space is limited. Whether installed behind the seat in a compact car, pick-up truck or in a motorcycle's saddlebag, make no mistake the Rockville T4™ subs will rock you!
A vented core magnet motor structure with extra thick back & top plates allows for full voice-coil extended peak-to-peak excursion, creating ultra deep bass response.
- Rockville W12T4S2 12" Shallow Mount 1400 Watt Car Subwoofer, CEA Compliant, 2-Ohm
- Peak Power Handling: 1400 Watts
- RMS Power Handling (CEA-2031 Compliant): 350 Watts RMS
- 2" voice coil
- Ultra-Stiff Paper Composite Cone
- 3D Molded High Gloss Acrylic Dust Cap
- Ultra Slim, Expanded and Rolled Steel Basket
- High Density Laminated Butyl Rubber Surround
- High Power Strontium Magnet with Ultra Saturated, High BL Motor Gap
- Vented Core Magnet Motor Structure
- High Temperature Aluminum Voice Coil Former
- Lightweight Compact Design Ideal for Any Installation
- Rubber Magnet Boot
- Dual Chrome Plated Spring Loaded Push Terminals
- Shallow Mount Subwoofer
- Impedance: SVC 2 Ohm
- Cutout Diameter: 10.98 Inches
- Mounting Depth: 3.7 Inches
- Frequency Response: 34 Hz to 500 Hz
- Sensitivity: 89dB @ 1w/1m
- Enclosure Recommendations:
- Sealed: 0.67 cu. Ft - 1.7 Cu. Ft.
- Vented: 1.00 cu. Ft - 2.0 Cu. Ft.
|Mechanical Parameters (using laser)|
|Mmd (Sd)||149.107 g|