- (1) JBL VMA160 60-Watt 70 Volt 70V Mixer/Amplifier with Bluetooth 5 Channel Inputs
- (8) Rockville CCL5T White 70V 5" Commercial Ceiling Speakers 4 Restaurant/Office
Authorized JBL Dealer!
Description of VMA160:
The JBL VMA Series is a cost-effective line of Mixer/Amplifiers with low impedance functionality (4Ω, 8Ω) and high impedance 70V and 100V output. They are designed with convenient and flexible features to be used by commercial integrators worldwide, ideal for emerging markets.
- JBL VMA160 60 Watt 70V Mixer/Amplifier with Bluetooth and 5 Channel Inputs
- Max Output Power: 60 Watts
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- THD (Total Harmonic Distortion): <0.5%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 76 dB
- Input Impedance: Mic: 400 Ohms Line: 20 kOhms (balanced) RCA: 50 kOhms
- Phantom Power: 27VDC
- Crosstalk: -70 dB
- Nominal AC Line Voltages: 100V, 120V, 220V, 220-240V, 50/60 Hz
- Minimum Load Impedance: 4 Ohms, 80 Ohms,160 Ohms
- Insertion Loss: 1 dB Maximum
- Number of Inputs: 5
- Number of Outputs: 1
- Tone Control: Bass +/-14dB @ 50Hz; Treble +/-14dB @10kHz
- Input Sensitivity: Mic Input: 5.5mVRMS Line Input: 1.3VRMS RCA Input (stereo in): 130mVRMS
- Independent bass and treble controls for each output channel
- Paging Chime, and Priority Muting
- Rack mounting hardware included
- Product Dimensions (W x D x H): 17" x 16.3" x 3.5" inches
- Product Weight: 19.4 Lbs.
Click here for the Owner's Manual
Video of CCL5T:
Price Includes (8) Speakers!
There is a white, green, and red terminal on the speaker so you can easily select how many watts you want the speaker to get from the amp.
70V Power Options:
- 5w (White)
- 2.5w (Green)
- 1.25w (Red)
Description of CCL5T White:
The Rockville CCL5T is a great choice for any restaurant, office, school, retail
store, or any other commercial application. This speaker will sound great for
all your PA announcements, and background music. There are 3 inputs so you can
select how loud you want them to play.
What is 70 volt ?
70 volt systems are the number one choice for applications where you want to install many speakers. With 70 volt there are a lot of advantages over 8-ohm systems. One of the main advantages is the simplicity of the wiring as well as how easy it is to match up speakers with the amplifier. For example, you can buy one 70V amplifier with 150 watts and you can install speakers that total around 120 watts. It does not matter if it is 24 speakers that are 5 watts each or 48 speakers that are tapped at 2.5 watts each. You always want your 70 volt amp to have at least 15 to 20% more power than the combined watts your speakers are tapped at.
When we say the word tap, we are referring to the rear of these speakers where you can use the 1.25 watt, 2.5 watt, or 5 watt inputs. What this does is limit how many watts the built-in transformer on the speaker will allow the speaker to get from the amplifier. This gives you full customization over the sound for your space. In a restaurant for example you can tap your dining room speakers at 5 watts, and the hallway or bathroom speakers at 2.5 watts.
Another great feature with 70 volt is you can mix and match any 70 volt speakers whether they are ceiling speakers, wall mounted speakers, subwoofers, etc. 70 volt systems allow you to run very long lines of speaker wire without signal loss. This is ideal when running long speaker leads.
The wiring is simple. You just wire all the positive terminals of the speakers to the positive 70 volt terminals of the amplifier. The negative terminals on the speaker simply get wired to the negative terminals on the amp. You do not have to worry about impedance. The power is constant.
- (8) Rockville CCL5T White 70V 5" Commercial Ceiling Speakers
- Perfect for PA announcements or background music or any other applications where you want many speakers installed
- Transformer with terminals for 5 Watts, 2.5 watts, or 1.25 watts
- Double Paper Cone
- 0.5” voice coil
- 1.7 oz ferrite magnet
- 5” Woofer
- Fireproof screw terminal block
- High Quality Spring Loaded Push Terminals
- Paintable Flush Mount Grills
- Frequency Response: 100Hz – 17KHz
- Sensitivity: 86dB @ 1w / 1m
- Impedance: 2K, 4K, 8K ohms
- Mounting Depth: 1.77”
- Cut-out Diameter: 5.98”
- Color: White (paintable)