- (1) American DJ ADJ Vertical Fog Smoke Machine w/ LEDs, Pyro Effect, Color Mixing
- (2) Rockville RFJG Gallon Fog/Smoke Juice Fluid For Chauvet American DJ ADJ Machines
- (2) Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal DJ Handheld Wired Microphone Mic w (2) Cables
Authorized American DJ Dealer!
Video of VF Volcano:
The ADJ VF Volcano is a compact and affordable vertical Fog Machine that mixes color into the fog from 6x 3-Watt RGB LEDs. With new advances in ADJ’s heater technology, the VF Volcano produces a dry even blast of fog over 15 feet (4.5 meters) in the air. It has a special heating element design that uses an oil type transmission throughout the pipeline to prevent clogging. It is also equipped with a high performance Italian pump system for optimum output. ADJ’s Electronic Thermo Sensing (ETS) technology is on-board to maintain optimum heat levels with short warm-up time between fog blasts.
The VF Volcano should only be used in a position so fog is shooting upright. The ADJ VFV-WR wireless remote comes included with the VF Volcano.
- American DJ ADJ Vertical Fog Smoke Machine w/ LEDs, Pyro Effect, Color Mixing
- 750W professional vertical Fog Machine with 6 x 3-Watt LEDs
- High performance pump for optimum output
- ADJ’s Electronic Thermo Sensing (ETS) technology
- Special heating element design that uses an oil type transmission pipeline system to minimize the possibility clogging
- 2 Operational modes: Manual & Remote Control
- Convenient carrying handle
- Low Fluid LED Indicator on rear
- Warm-up time: 6 min
- Output time: 8 seconds (max)
- Re heat interval: 9.3 seconds(Average )
- External fog fluid tank: 1 Liter
- Fog Output: 8,000 (cu.ft/min)
- Fluid consumption:14ml/min
- Included Accessory: VFV-WR wireless remote
- Power Connection: IEC AC In
- Only use high quality, water-based fog fluid
- Light Source: 6 x 3-Watt LEDs, (2 Red, 2 Green, & 2 Blue LEDs)
- Heater: 750W
- Voltage: AC 120V or 240 50/60Hz (non switching)
- Power Consumption: 770W
- Fluid consumption: 14ml/min
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 13” x 8.25” x 7” / 327 x 212 x 177mm
- Weight: 7.4 lbs. / 3.36 kg.
- VFV-WR Remote Functions:
- Button 1 - Fog + Red LEDs
- Button 2 - Fog + Green LEDs
- Button 3 - Fog + Blue LEDs
- Button 4 - Fog + Red, Green, & Blue LEDs
- Button 5 - Fog + Red & Green LEDs
- Button 6 - Fog + Red & Blue LEDs
- Button 7 - Fog + Green & Blue LEDs
- Button 8 - Fog + Red, Green, & Blue LEDs + Strobing
Features of RFJG:
- Rockville RFJG Gallon Fog/Smoke Juice Fluid For Chauvet American DJ ADJ Machines
- 1 Gallon
- Non staining
- Non Toxic
- Long Lasting
- Water Based Fog Fluid
- Authentic Rockville fog juice
- Rockville Fluids are designed and tested to provide exceptional output.
- Lower end brands make bad quality fog juice which can damage your equipment, only use Rockville fluids!
- Guaranteed top quality fluid
How to Set Up RMC-XLR:
Video of RMC-XLR:
The Rockville RMC-XLR is the same exact microphone we use in our Pro Mic Kit 1 microphone/stand bundle. This mic was created because we saw a need in the market for a high quality microphone at an affordable price. We found there were a lot of good mics around from reputable brands that sound great, but are very expensive. When we looked at the cheaper mics on the market from both reputable and entry level brands; we were not impressed at all. As a result we sent our very own product developers on a mic testing journey. A lot of our employees here at Rockville love to do karaoke, so it was not long before we found a mic that we all loved.
You may be asking yourselves, so what makes this mic sound so good? There are 3 main components that make a mic sound the way it does. The cartridge, the magnet, and the mic cable. Our mic uses an M-56 cartridge which has a neodymium magnet. This combination of components supplies better sensitivity; which means your mouth will not have to be on the mic for it to pick up the sound. Our components supply more than a great pickup pattern. They have very little background noise, and great tone.
We pay a lot of attention to detail. We could have saved a lot of money and got our cost down by including a cheap cable, but we know how important the cable is. We are very passionate about our products and we really have a lot of respect for our customers. For this reason alone we included 100 % OFC copper cables. There is no aluminum in this cable! It is Pure oxygen free copper. What this means is that the cable will last longer and will sound a lot better. You will get a distortion free signal. We use a true gauge mic cable with proper thickness.
The body of the microphone is also something we paid a lot of attention too. We did not want it to be too light and feel cheap. We made a nice solid metal microphone. It has a great feel to it. We could have gone with plastic or cheaper metal, but we wanted to go with a mic that we ourselves would want to use.
90 Day Money Back Guarantee including return shipping!
If within the first 90 days you are not 100 % satisfied for any reason, contact us and we will send you a return label and give you all your money back! (Item must be returned complete with all accessories and the original box please.
- Fully metal wired mic
- (2) 100% OFC Copper Mic cables (XLR to ¼” + XLR to XLR )
- Mic clip
- Plastic carry case
- Owner’s manual
- Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal Handheld Wired Microphone Mic Amazing Sound!
- M-56 Cartridge
- Full metal mic body
- Type: dynamic
- Neodymium magnet
- Polar Pattern: uni-directional
- Frequency Response: 80 - 13Khz
- Impedance: 600 Ohms ± 30%
- Sensitivity: -72 ± 3dB
- High quality plastic carry case protects the mic during transportation
- Comfortably holds microphone and mic cable
- XLR to ¼” Cable
- XLR to XLR Cable
- 10 Feet each
- 100% OFC oxygen free copper
- Cable delivers crystal clear distortion free signal
- Cable is 5 MM thick with cover (22 AWG standard mic cable)
- XLR cable connectors are very solid and durable
Mic clip Features:
- Heavy Duty Standard Size Microphone Clip
- Stand Mountable
- Solid Plastic Construction with copper inside (part that screws to the mic)
- Black Color