- (1) Power Acoustik VA1-10000D 10,000 Watt Mono Amplifier Class D Car Audio 1-Ohm Amp
- (1) Rockville RWK01 0 Gauge Complete Car Amp Wiring Installation Wire Kit w/ RCA's
Vertigo amplifiers are the next step in performance and value. Taking advantage of our improved efficiency class D monoblock platforms, Vertigo amplifiers continue down the road of reliability and longevity you know well.
- Hybrid Aluminum Alloy Heatsink for Optimum Dissipation
- 1-ohm Minimum Impedance Class D Monoblock Operation
- MOSFET Power Supply w/ Audiophile Grade IRTM Transistors
- Military Grade SMT PCB Maintains Dynamic Performance
- Direct Short, Thermal, & Overload Circuits Protect Amplifier
- 200mV-6V Low Level/RCA Input w/ Bridged Operation Outputs
- Barrier Strip Wire Terminals, 4g Power & 8g Speaker Outputs
- Variable 12dB High Pass, Low Pass, & Subsonic Crossovers
- 12dB Bass Boost Increases Low Octave Harmonics
- Amplifier Dimensions (2″H x 8.75″W x 18.25″L)
- Dash Mount Gain Control Module Included
- Max Power: 10,000 Watts
- RMS Power @ 1Ω: 3,500W x 1
- RMS Power @ 2Ω: 2,000W x 1
- RMS Power @ 4Ω: 1,200W x 1
Video of RWK01:
The Rockville RWK01 0 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following differences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is lost per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires have a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 4 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
4. The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
- Rockville RWK01 0 AWG (American Wire Gauge) Complete Car Amp Installation Wire Kit
- 17’ – 0 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cable
- 3’ – 0 Gauge Translucent Black SuperFlex Ground Cable
- Gold Plated ANL Heat Resistance Fuse Holder
- 200 Amp ANL Gold Plated Fuse
- 1 – 17’ High Grade Twisted Pair of RCA Interconnects
- 25’ Translucent Blue Speaker Wire
- 7’ Split Loom Tubing
- 17’ Amplifier Remote Turn On Cable
- Wire Ties and Ring Terminals, and all other accessories you need for a clean installation
- Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility
- PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F