- (1) KRK V6S4-NA V-Series 6" Powered Reference Studio Monitor Active Speaker
- (1) Rockville RCM03 Pro Studio Recording Condenser Microphone Mic+Metal Shock Mount
- (1) Rockville ROCKSHIELD 3 Large Studio Mic Isolation Shield with Sound Dampening Foam
- (1) Rockville PRO-M50 Studio Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad
- (1) Pair of Rockville RRS190S Foam Studio Monitor Isolation Pads
Authorized KRK Dealer!
Description of V6S4-NA:
KRK Systems V Series 6 nearfield studio monitors are specifically designed for audio production applications where accurate reproduction is critical. KRK worked with hundreds of pro engineers/producers/mixers to develop these groundbreaking monitors. Recording and broadcast studios as well as sound design and audio production houses will benefit from adding the V Series 4 as the go to monitor of choice.
V-Series 6 includes 49 user selectable EQ settings to ensure proper setup for room acoustics and placement anomalies as well as taste and individual preference. The KRK design team has painstakingly modeled and analyzed hundreds of monitor placement and room acoustic situations to ensure that KRK delivers the most useful tools with minimal adjustments.
- KRK V6S4-NA V-Series 6" Powered Reference Studio Monitor Active Speaker
- KRK custom designed Kevlar tweeter
- KRK custom designed Woven Kevlar woofer
- Optimized front ported bass reflex enclosure design
- Bi-amped Class-D amplification
- Acoustic and desk loading condition correction Low Frequency EQ's
- Mid and High Frequency EQ's
- Precise input level attenuation switch
- Standby, ground lift, input sensitivity, and logo LED selectors
- Optional protective grille included for mobile broadcast applications
- Friction lock, Neutrik combo (XLR and TRS) connector
- Robust EVA foam pad for non-skid and acoustic isolation
- Universal threaded mounting bracket points
- System type:Active Studio Monitor
- Low-Frequency:Woofer, 6.5" cast aluminum frame, Kevlar cone, ferrite magnet
- High-Frequency:Tweeter, 1", Kevlar dome, ferrite magnet
- Frequency Response:49Hz - 19kHz
- Frequency Range:40Hz - 24kHz
- Max Peak SPL:115 dBSPL
- Power Output:LF (125 Watts), HF (30 Watts), Total (155 Watts)
- High Control:H1 (High Shelf -2dB 10kHz, H2 (High Shelf -1dB 10kHz / High Mid Peq -1dB 3.5kHz), H3 (High Mid Peq -1dB 3.5kHz), H4 (Flat), H5 (High Mid Peq +1dB 3.5kHz), H6 (High Shelf +1dB 10kHz / High Mid Peq +1dB 3.5kHz, H7 (High Shelf +2dB 10kHz)
- Low Control:L1 (Low Shelf -3dB 60Hz), L2 (Low Shelf -1.5dB 60Hz), L3 (Low Shelf -2dB 60Hz / Low Mid Peq -2dB 200Hz), L4 (Flat), L5 (Low Mid Peq -2dB 200Hz), L6 (Low Shelf +1.5dB 60Hz), L7 (Low Shelf +3dB 60Hz)
- Enclosure Construction:MDF / Aluminum
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 13.89" (353mm) x 9.09" (231mm) x 11.34" (288mm)
- Weight:20.72Lbs. (9.4 Kg.)
Video of RCM03:
Unboxing Video of RCM03:
Rockville RCM03 condenser microphone performs better than famous branded
microphones that cost over $150. This model is similar to our RCM01
however it is made of aluminum, and the frame is slightly larger. We
also upgraded this model to a high end metal anti-wind cap! We highly
recommend this design. This model is an amazing upgrade to our top
selling RCM01 model!
Designed for crystal clear capturing of vocals, acoustic and amplified instruments, as well as room reverb. The frequency pick up pattern makes the RCM03 amazing in studio applications.
The aluminum construction makes the RCM03 tough enough for Live sound applications as well!
Multiple connection options!
This microphone can be used in multiple ways. You can connect this to the phantom power of your mixer or you can connect it directly to your computer sound card. We include both cables! We include a cable to connect it to your mixer as well as a cable to connect the mic to your computer!
Quality built inside and out!
The microphone is made of aluminum. It is very rugged and tough like you would expect from any Rockville product. This microphone has a large diaphragm which is what enables our mic to deliver a wider range of high and low frequencies than our competitors. Our frequency range is tested at 30HZ – 20KHZ! The mic sounds crystal clear sound with no distortion!
The PCB (circuit board) uses surface mounted components which is the same method the expensive brands use. We use only top components that under-go extreme testing by our own audio engineers.
The last thing that I need to mention and call out is that our product is very sturdy. Let me explain. When you are recording, you do not want even the slightest noises coming from your mic. The microphone consists of a casing and there is a cartridge inside the case. You do not want that cartridge moving around. We made sure to adjust our mechanism and ensure the cartridge is firmly in place and not creating any unwanted noises.
After testing our Rockville condenser mics against mics that cost 300% more money, we found ours to be as good or better than the ones we tested against.
Condenser Microphone (made of aluminum!)
- 100% Copper 10 foot 3.5mm jack to XLR cable to connect mic to your computer or other device we need to update on ebay amazon, website, etc
Copper 10 foot XLR to XLR cable to connect to any mixer with phantom
Anti-wind foam cap
- Rockville RCM03 Pro Studio
Recording Condenser Microphone Mic+Metal Shock Mount
- Aluminum high quality construction
- Polar Pattern: Internally Polarized
Condenser Cardioid Design
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural
sound and low noise
- Power Requirements: 48V DC phantom
power or computer sound card (can connect to the phantom power channel
of your mixer or can connect to your laptop or computer)
- Sensitivity: -27dB±2dB(0dB=1V/Pa
- Output impedance: 200Ω±30%(at 1kHz)
- Standard operating voltage: 3V
- Operating voltage range: 1.5V-10V
- Current consumption: less than
- Voltage deduction characteristic:
within 3dB at 2V
- S/N ratio: More than 24dB
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20 KHz
- Fixed Crossover Filter cutoff
frequency: 40Hz---16 KHz
- Load impedance: Greater or = to
- Equivalent Noise level: Less than
18dB A (IEC581-5)
- Max. Input SPL: 126dB(THD≤1.0% at
- Electrical current: Greater than
- Microphone body net weight：320
Grams (0.7 Pounds)
- Microphone Max.diameter 44mm (1.73”
- Microphone Length 217mm (8.54”
- Microphone material: steel grille +
Alluminum (handheld part)
- PCB Layout: Surface mount
- PRO-M50 headphones
- Detachable cable
- Soft suede and leather ear cushions (interchangeable)
- Leather hard travel protective case
- Gold plated ¼” adapter
Video of PRO-M50:
Rockville brings you studio quality headphones and at an incredible price with its new PRO-M50 headphones. These are professional grade headphones that are guaranteed to ourperform headphones that cost triple the price! These feature ergonomically designed swiveling cups with interchangeable soft suede or leather finish cushions (included). The ear cups seal tight for excellent sound isolation and minimal bleed. Inside these cups you’ll find 40mm Neodymium drivers delivering accurate audio with an extended frequency range for clear and rich bass, and a full frequency range of mids and highs. These are closed back style headphones specifically designed for studio monitoring. These play back the sound with a flat frequency curve so you can hear your music exactly how it was recorded. With the PRO-M50 you can expect to hear every detail of every song with extreme accuracy. These headphones cover full frequency ranges; even extending a bit past the frequencies that the human ear can hear.
The headband is made of soft leather, offering ultimate comfort even after extended wear. The beautifully designed stainless steel headband frame and arms are strong and durable. A detachable 51” coiled 100% Oxygen Free Copper cable with a gold plated 3.5mm plug is included along with a gold plated ¼” adapter to ensure the best possible signal. A hard leather case is included to store and protect your new investment when you are on the go.
Amazing sound quality will make these your go-to headphones whether in the studio or out and about!
- Rockville PRO-M50 Studio Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad
- Professional High-Definition Studio Headphones
- 40mm Neodymium drivers
- Ergonomically designed swivel ear cups
- Supreme sound isolation
- Accurate sound reproduction
- Minimal bleed
- Sturdy and durable steel headband and arms
- Soft leather headband cover
- Interchangeable leather and soft suede ear cups covers included
- Detachable 51” coil cable made of 100% Oxygen Free Copper (158” fully extended)
- Gold plated 3.5mm connector
- Gold plated ¼” adapter
- Hard leather carrying case
- Stainless steel headband frame and moving arms are durable and long-lasting
- Style: Closed-Back
- Design: Circumaural
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Driver: 40MM
- Sensitivity: 97±3dB
- Impedance: 32ohm
- Frequency Response:10Hz – 25KHz
- Max. Power: 600MW
- Rating Power: 260MW
- Net Weight:290g (with cable)
Video of RRS190S:
The Rockville RRS190S is specially designed to increase monitoring accuracy. These are made to decrease unwanted vibrations and noises so that you are left with accurate sounds. No matter how good your monitors are, they can never sound the way they were meant to if they are carrying over vibrations and unwanted noises into your music. These are 7.5" by 9.5" and includes 2 pads which will accommodate (2) monitors.
Isolate your speakers!
Rockville isolation pads are designed to acoustically isolate your studio monitors. They were designed to work in studios and give studio quality sound; however some customers will also use them for high end home theater setups. Typically when speakers are placed on hard surfaces, they can vibrate. The vibrations cause the speakers’ sound to become inaccurate, unfocused and lose their “musical transparency." The Rockville Isolation Pad package includes a pair of high-density acoustic foam pads with multiple angle inserts that allow you to fine-tune your speakers positioning. Though conceived and designed for studio monitors/speakers you can decouple and isolate any sensitive studio device such as DVD players, turntables and laptops.
How to get maximum performance from your Monitors!
Rockville Studio Isolation Pads are the most cost-effective improvement you make to your sound system. Imagine the isolation pads as being your speaker systems “shock absorbers”. Place the Rockville Isolation Pads under your monitors they will absorb vibrations and decouple your monitor to stop vibrations that would otherwise transfer into your studio environment. Isolation Pads will make a day and night difference in the sound quality of your studio. You spent good money on your studio monitors, now go the extra mile to make them sound their best.
Rockville Studio Isolation Pads Feature:
- Easiest and affordable way to improve your studio monitors sound
- Decouples your studio monitors from desktops and monitor stands for accurate reproduction
- Each package contains 2 Isolation Pads - enough for 2 studio monitors
- 2-part angled design provides you with a wide range of tilt options, including flat, +/-4 degrees, and +/-8 degrees
- Supports up to 100 lbs., so they can isolate a variety of studio gear
- Handsome charcoal gray color
Decouple your monitors for super-accurate sound
What Rockville Isolation Pads do is called "decoupling." When your monitors sit on your desk or floor, they transmit vibrations that cause the surface that they're sitting on to vibrate at low bass frequencies. These bass vibrations don’t get recorded in to your mix because they are not really in your mix. But when you play the mix in your studio the “coupled” vibrations, will be heard giving you false sound reproduction. But because these “coupled” vibrations are not being recorded when you play your mix outside of your studio, all those low bass frequencies will be gone. By “decoupling: your monitors, you eliminate these false low frequency vibrations, helping you to create accurate mixes that will sound great on any playback system.
Perfectly position your monitors
Rockville Isolation Pads allow you to position your studio monitors at the exact angle you need. Each pad comes in two pieces, each with a 4 degree angle. That allows you to tilt your monitor at one of five different angles: flat, +/-4 degrees, or +/-8 degrees. This allows you to place your monitors flat on your desk top or angled down for proper positioning.
The most affordable way to improve the sound of your studio monitors
- Rockville RRS190S: Monitor Isolation Pads
- 3 Angle High Density Foam
- 7.5" x 9.5"
- High quality, High Density Foam
- Eliminates vibrations and unwanted noises in your studio
- Price is for (2) pads which accommodates (2) speakers
How to Set Up Your RockShield 3:
Video of ROCKSHIELD 3:
- 5 Panel Mic Isolation Shield
- Hardware to Mount unit to your mic stand
- 5/8” Mic Adapter
- Desktop mic attachment
Rockville’s Rockshield 3 studio microphone isolation shield is the latest addition to our ever growing line of Pro Audio studio accessories. Featuring 2-inch-thick high density acoustic foam, the RockShield 3 keeps unwanted outside audio waves and vibrations from affecting your recordings. By creating an acoustic boundary around the microphone, vocal audio flow is improved. Your voice is redirected to the microphone, meanwhile room reflections are prevented from directly entering the recording area. The end result is you will achieve a crisper and cleaner sound. This shield can be mounted to compatible microphone stands or used in a fixed location, like a countertop/tabletop. Easy installation and studio quality performance will quickly make the Rockshield 3 your go-to sound dampening isolation shield.
- RockShield 3 Pro Audio Acoustic Microphone Isolation Shield
- Keeps Excessive Room Ambience and Off Axis Sound from interfering with your microphone when recording acoustic and vocal tracks
- Isolates Directional Microphones from Off Axis Coloration
- Limits External Bleed from Unintended Sound Sources
- Features a 2-Inch-Thick High Density Pyramid Acoustic Foam front and a vented metal back plate for the Best Noise Reflection Reduction
- Can be used in fixed location
- Stand mountable
- Provides Vocal Booth Style Recordings with Minimal Footprint
- Professional Studio-Grade
- Rugged Finish Makes This Easy to Transport
- Tri-Pod Foot Design for Stability on Flat Surfaces
- 3/8 Die-Cast Metal Threads
- Mic Stand with 5/8 Adapter
- The shield is made of pure high-grade steel
- Number of Panels: 5 pcs
- Dimensions Each Panel: 6.3'' x 12.2'' inch
- Dimensions Assembled Unit: 17.5'' x 16.1'' x 7'' inch
Video of RVSM1:
These heavy-duty Near-Field monitor stands are designed with home and project recording studios in mind. The height is adjustable for listening while sitting or standing, and locks in place with a security pin. Three rubber pads on the bottom of the base keep this stand stable on any surface. The entire stand breaks down into four pieces for easy storage and travel.
- (2) Near-Field Monitor Stands
- Studio Monitor Stands (Pair)
- Adjustable Height
- Steel Construction
- Nylon clutch for adjusting
- EVA Pad on top to eliminate unwanted vibrations
- Triple enforced steel base with ultimate sturdiness
- Black Color
- Weight capacity: 80 lbs.
- Adjustable height Range: 33-45 inches
- Base: 17.7 x 17.7 x 17.7 inches
- Top Plate: 9.05 x 9.45 inches
- Tube Diameter: 1.5 inch- 1.37 inch
The Rockville Difference:
Whenever you see the Rockville shield on a product you know that it has the stamp of approval. While other companies simply import products from China, Rockville manufactures the products in China to lower your cost but do so under American style supervision and quality standards to get you that USA quality that you want!
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.