- (1) Soundstream TXP1.3500D 3500 Watt Mono Amplifier 1-Ohm Car Stereo Amp
- (1) Rockville RWK21 2 Gauge Amp Installation Kit ANL Fuse Holder 100 % Copper RCA
To beat the competition & be the loudest on the streets, you have to think smarter, buy smarter, & build smarter. Helping you become that guy, Soundstream’s proud to introduce Tarantula XTREME POWER amplifiers. New to the Soundstream arsenal in Fall 2020, these robust Class D amplifiers produce massive power beyond your wildest dreams. Don’t let their size fool you, though; they pack a HUGE punch. Super efficient silicon steel core power supply transformers deliver high-current power on demand. While traditional toroidal transformers are compact & deliver clean, uncolored power for premium sound, silicon steel alloy core transformers pass far more current, more efficiently. What does this mean for you? More power to your subwoofers & speakers without needing a truck-load of batteries & industrial-size power wiring… Mind blown!
Your vehicle and electrical systems are above run-of-the-mill?
Then why not step above the standard digital amplifier game. TRY TXP!
- 1-ohm Minimum Impedance Monoblock Operation
- LED Accent Lighting Illuminates Circuit Board, for Your Viewing Pleasure
- Silicone Steel Alloy Core Power Supply Transformers, & Flux Capacitors
- Military Grade SMT PCB Maintains Dynamic Performance
- Direct Short, Thermal, & Overload Circuits Protect Amplifier
- 200mV-6V High Level or Low-Level RCA Input & Output
- Variable 12dB High Pass, Low Pass, & Subsonic Crossovers
- Dash Mount Gain Control Module Included
- Max Power: 3,500 Watts
- RMS Power @ 4Ω: 450W x 1
- RMS Power @ 2Ω: 800W x 1
- RMS Power @ 1Ω: 1,250W x 1
- Remote Gain Control: Included
- Low Pass Filter: 50-10KHz
- High Pass Filter: 15-1KHz
- Bass Boost: 0-12dB
- Bass Boost Frequency: 50Hz
- Frequency Response: 20-20KHz
- Input Sensitivity: 200Mv-6V
- THD: <0.3%
- Operation Voltage: 9V-16V DC
- Fuse Rating: N/A
- Dimensions(8.25″W x 2.75″H): 4.25″ L
Video of RWK21:
Authorized Rockville Dealer!
The Rockville RWK21 2 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following diferences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is loss per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires had a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 2 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
4. The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
The RCA signal transfer cables included in this kit feature blue and silver twisted pair technology in a clear outer jacket insulation skin. Not only do the blue and silver wires look cool but they also provide superior signal transfer with maximum noise suppression. They are 100% copper to provide absolute lossless perfect signal transfer to your receiver. This technology reduces interference, so your audio signal flows clean and pure at all power levels.
This kit also includes a massive 150 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse, so you can be sure it will handle the all the DC power that your amp will need without even the slightest loss of current. The included 7 split loom tube provides protection for your power cable from the typically harsh environment found under the hood of your car.
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against many leading amp kits on the market and were were impressed not only by the great looks but by the quality of these Rockville installation kits as well. These kits had a lower resistance rating than the other brands we compared and tested them against. What this means is that Rockville manufactures their kits with more copper than other kits at this price point, ultimately providing your amplifiers with better and cleaner DC power, so they work cooler and more efficiently. You will hear the difference a Rockville installation kit will make!
One other last thing worth noting about our kit compared to others. Our kit cosmetically looks the best. It has blue power wire, clear ground wire, and twisted pair RCAs with matching colors. This model includes (1) sets of RCA cables.
- Rockville RWK21 2 Gauge Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit
- (1) 17' High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable
- 17' 2 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables
- 17' 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable
- 17' 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire
- 3' 2 Gauge Clear SuperFlex Ground Wire
- Gold Plated ANL Heat Resistant Fuse Holder
- 150 Amp ANL Gold Plated Fuse
- 7 Split Tube Loom
- Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets
- Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility
- PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F
The Rockville Difference:Whenever you see the Rockville shield on a product you know that it has the stamp of approval. While other companies simply import products from China, Rockville manufactures the products in China to lower your cost but do so under American style supervision and quality standards to get you that USA quality that you want!
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.
Great features and great quality make Rockville a great choice.