- (1) Pair Hifonics TPS-CX80 8" 300 Watt Marine/Boat LED Speakers w/ Compression Horns
- (1) Rockville RGHR2 Marine Gauge Hole Receiver w Bluetooth USB, Radio + Wired Remote
Description of TPS-CX80:
Hifonics marine and powersports certified high end 8 inch Coincident Mounted Compression Horns featuring UHS (ultra-high sensitivity) and TALWave Technologies. Packaged as pairs (Black)
- Marine Grade Protection: Marine/Powersports Certified
Protected for water and dirt. UV protected against sun fade.
- Tweeter Dome Material: 1 Inch Pure Titanium Compression Diaphram
Very smooth musical response, with very high output with minimal required amplifier power
- Compression Horn: Coincident Mounted Compression Horn
Overall volume is improved as much as +5dB over conventional speakers, Wavelength Transparent Acoustic Lens improves midrange frequencies through the cone
- Surround: Natural Butyl Rubber
Remains musical in all weather. Does not stiffen in cold.
- Cone:6.5 inch Composite Poly Cone
Water resistant composite polypropylene cone with temperature stable Butyl rubber surround mounted on a lightweight composite frame
- Voice Coil Former: High Temperature Voice Coil and Former
Voice coil is high temperature copper, wound on a Kapton former which allows the voice coil to handle more power while remaining light in weight.
- Spider: Water resistant spider
Woven fiber composite spider to stabilize the cone and voice coil in all musical situations.
- Cooling System: Front and Rear Venting
Air passes through the spider and back plate to exchange air over the voice coil.
- Crossover Type: 12dB Butterworth
Smooth transition from high to lower frequencies remain musicial and not harsh or distorted
- Frame: Composite ABS and glass fiber frame
Composites add strenth to the frame without adding distortions or harmonics that can affect the tonal quality of the speaker
- Motor: High Energy Y30 Motor assembly
High energy strontium ferrite magnet for higher output with minimal amplifier power
- Grills: Composite
UV treated against sun fade and waterproof
- Marine Certified: YES
Longer life against harsh conditions. Protected against sun fade with UVA paint coating. Conformal coated crossover components protect against fresh and salt water spray as well as dust and sand.
- IPX67: YES
Tested to the highest Marine and Motorsports standards for resisting the elements
- Tweeter Material: Titanium Dome Tweeter
Very smooth musical response, high output with minimal required amplifier power
- Marine Certified Crossover: Marine Certified Crossover
Conformal Coated, Butterworth 12dB per octave crossover with PTC (Positive Thermal Coefficient) tweeter protection
- Illumination: YES
Hardwired illumination for traditional Hifonics Blue, Red or "off".
- Centering Ring: YES
Centering ring allows the speakers to tip left/right when mounted to an arced mount
- RMS Power Handling (CEA426B): 90
- PEAK Power Handling (CEA426B): 180
- Speaker Impedance: 4 ?
- Frequency Response +/- 10DB: 20Hz-24kHz
- Frequency Response +/- 3DB: 48Hz - 27kHz
- Sensitivity (1 WATT/1 METER): 92dB
- Weight With Grills & Gasket: 3.11 lbs (1.36kg)
- Certifications: IPX6/7, Conformal Coated, UVA Certified, CEA426B
- Dimensions: 22.5 X 10.13 X 6.13 in (57.1 X 25.7 X 15.4 cm)
- Weight: 7.7 lbs (3.49 kg)
All about your RGHR2:
How To Set Up Your RGHR2:
Included in the box:
- Marine digital media receiver
- Wired remote with 32.8 foot wire
- USB extension cable (40 inches)
- Mounting bracket
- ISO wiring
- Owner manual and warranty
The Rockville RGHR2 is the best gauge hole receiver on the market. We developed this to give you the best sound and the best features.
We put in a built in amplifier that is louder than other marine receivers on the market. The RMS power of the built in amp is 28 watt x 4 channels! It is crazy loud and can be heard over the sound of the wind when you are on the water! There is also a built in EQ to customize the sound to your taste.
Included wired remote
Rockville is the only brand on the market that I know of that supplies a wired remote with your radio. The wired remote is a must have for any marine radio. This is great for boats and other powersport applications. We also include an extra long 32.8 foot wire so you will not need any additional extension cables.
Latest listening features
The RGHR2 gives you many listening options. The Bluetooth technology allows you to stream audio from your Bluetooth enabled phone or other music player to the receiver. Our Bluetooth distance is 50 feet! There is also a USB input allowing you to listen to music stored on a thumb drive. You can plug in any audio device to the auxiliary input. There is a built in radio with crystal clear reception as well.
Ability to connect multiple external amps
This receiver makes your system expandable. Two sets of pre-amp outputs allow you to hook up external amps for your speakers and/or subs. This has front and switchable rear/sub pre-amp outputs so you can amplifiy your speakers and a subwoofer amplifier.
- Rockville RGHR2 Weather Resistant Gauge-Hole Digital Media Receiver w/Bluetooth/USB/AM/FM
- Fits into a standard Gauge-Hole (Tachometer) Opening
- Built-in 72 x 4 Watt Peak high powered amplifier (28 x 4 RMS)
- Built in EQ with preset EQ curves (Pop, Class, Rock, Flat)
- IP66 Waterproof Certification (Tested to withstand the elements)
- USB Input to play back audio files store on a USB thumb drive or any other USB device
- RCA Aux Input
- AM/FM Radio Built In with 18 FM and 12 AM presets + US and European tuning
- Bluetooth built in to stream audio from any Bluetooth enabled device
- USB Input Charges Your Phone
- Two Sets of RCA Outputs (Front and a switchable rear/sub) allow you to connect external amplifiers
- Big easy to use buttons
- Backlit LCD display
- Wired Remote Control Included (normally $50)
- Required cutout: 2.96" (diameter) x 2.75" (depth)
- USB is 500mA and 5V and supports 16GB max
- 2.96" cutout mounting diameter
- 4.45" diameter top plate
- 3.9" mounting depth (not including top plate)
- 5.0" depth including the top plate
- Specs of the built in amplifier:
- TDA7851L quadbridge power amplifier
- 4 x 72 watts peak @ 2 ohm
- 4 x 48 watts peak @ 4 ohms
- 4 x 28 watts RMS @ 4 ohms
- Highly efficient even when running at 2 ohms!
- Low distortion even at top volumes