- (1) Pair Hifonics TPS-CX80 8" 300 Watt Marine/Boat LED Speakers w/ Compression Horns
- (1) Rockville DBM25 1500w Peak/370w Dyno-Certified RMS Class-AB 2-Channel Marine Amplifier With Terminal Covers
- (1) Rockville RMWK4 4 AWG Gauge Waterproof Marine Amplifier/Amp Install Wire Kit
- (1) Pair Rockville MAC90B 8” Black Aluminum Wakeboard Tower Speaker Pod Enclosures
- (1) Rockville RGHR2 Marine Gauge Hole Receiver w Bluetooth USB, Radio + Wired Remote
Description of TPS-CX80:
Hifonics marine and powersports certified high end 8 inch Coincident Mounted Compression Horns featuring UHS (ultra-high sensitivity) and TALWave Technologies. Packaged as pairs (Black)
- Marine Grade Protection: Marine/Powersports Certified
Protected for water and dirt. UV protected against sun fade.
- Tweeter Dome Material: 1 Inch Pure Titanium Compression Diaphram
Very smooth musical response, with very high output with minimal required amplifier power
- Compression Horn: Coincident Mounted Compression Horn
Overall volume is improved as much as +5dB over conventional speakers, Wavelength Transparent Acoustic Lens improves midrange frequencies through the cone
- Surround: Natural Butyl Rubber
Remains musical in all weather. Does not stiffen in cold.
- Cone:6.5 inch Composite Poly Cone
Water resistant composite polypropylene cone with temperature stable Butyl rubber surround mounted on a lightweight composite frame
- Voice Coil Former: High Temperature Voice Coil and Former
Voice coil is high temperature copper, wound on a Kapton former which allows the voice coil to handle more power while remaining light in weight.
- Spider: Water resistant spider
Woven fiber composite spider to stabilize the cone and voice coil in all musical situations.
- Cooling System: Front and Rear Venting
Air passes through the spider and back plate to exchange air over the voice coil.
- Crossover Type: 12dB Butterworth
Smooth transition from high to lower frequencies remain musicial and not harsh or distorted
- Frame: Composite ABS and glass fiber frame
Composites add strenth to the frame without adding distortions or harmonics that can affect the tonal quality of the speaker
- Motor: High Energy Y30 Motor assembly
High energy strontium ferrite magnet for higher output with minimal amplifier power
- Grills: Composite
UV treated against sun fade and waterproof
- Marine Certified: YES
Longer life against harsh conditions. Protected against sun fade with UVA paint coating. Conformal coated crossover components protect against fresh and salt water spray as well as dust and sand.
- IPX67: YES
Tested to the highest Marine and Motorsports standards for resisting the elements
- Tweeter Material: Titanium Dome Tweeter
Very smooth musical response, high output with minimal required amplifier power
- Marine Certified Crossover: Marine Certified Crossover
Conformal Coated, Butterworth 12dB per octave crossover with PTC (Positive Thermal Coefficient) tweeter protection
- Illumination: YES
Hardwired illumination for traditional Hifonics Blue, Red or "off".
- Centering Ring: YES
Centering ring allows the speakers to tip left/right when mounted to an arced mount
- RMS Power Handling (CEA426B): 90
- PEAK Power Handling (CEA426B): 180
- Speaker Impedance: 4 ?
- Frequency Response +/- 10DB: 20Hz-24kHz
- Frequency Response +/- 3DB: 48Hz - 27kHz
- Sensitivity (1 WATT/1 METER): 92dB
- Weight With Grills & Gasket: 3.11 lbs (1.36kg)
- Certifications: IPX6/7, Conformal Coated, UVA Certified, CEA426B
- Dimensions: 22.5 X 10.13 X 6.13 in (57.1 X 25.7 X 15.4 cm)
- Weight: 7.7 lbs (3.49 kg)
How To Install a Marine Amplifier onto Your Boat:
Video of DBM25:
What's In The Box:
- (1) DBM25 Amplifier
- Birth sheet with Tested Power
- Mounting Screws
- Warranty Card
- Owner’s Manual
The all new dB marine series of amplifiers gives you the best of both worlds! We took the sound of our best selling series of dB car amps and we added the best marine grade parts so that they will last forever and withstand even the harshest conditions on the water.
We went a little overboard (no pun intended) to make this amp marine ready. We conformal coated the PCB board with a waterproof glue that is painted on to protect the circuitry. We then added waterproof silicone covers over the terminals so that water can never get into the amp. The heat sink, including the bottom plate, is made of aluminum which is rustproof. The end panels, all of the internal mounting screws and hardware of the amp are made of stainless steel and are rustproof as well. Even after many years of use the amp will be rust free and operate like new!
The DBM25 is a 2-Channel amplifier with 1,500 watts peak output and 375 watts Dyno Certified power. Here at Rockville we offer the best value in car audio. We therefore want to make it easy for you to compare our products to any brands on the market. The peak rating can be used to compare with brands who use peak ratings such as Boss and Power Acoustik while the Dyno Certified RMS rating can be used to compare with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford, Alpine, etc.
This amp has a fully adjustable 12dB/Octave crossover with differential circuitry. Other features include a subsonic filter, a fully adjustable bass equalizer, mute and delay soft start technology, a phase control switch, and a dashboard subwoofer control for added convenience. The DBM25 is protected by a full IC controlled circuit and has professional peak limiter circuitry guaranteeing distortion free music playback at all levels.
We are so confident in your satisfaction of this amplifier that we will offer you a 90 day money back guarantee. If this amp does not perform as well as you expected, we will send you a pre-paid shipping label and give your money back. This means that, if for any reason you want to return the amplifier for a full refund within 90 days, you can! (Amp must be complete along with the box).
- Rockville DBM25 1500w Peak/370w Dyno-Certified RMS Class-AB 2-Channel Marine Amplifier With Terminal Covers
- Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc)
- 2 Ohm: 185 Watts x 2 Channel
- 4 Ohm: 125 Watts x 2 Channel
- 4 Ohm Bridged: 370 Watts x 1 Channel
- Peak: (Use these ratings when comparing with the top budget brands such as Boss, Power Acoustik, etc)
- 2 Ohm: 750 Watts x 2 Channel
- 4 Ohm: 500 Watts x 2 Channel
- 4 Ohm Bridged: 1500 Watts x 1 Channel
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry
- Adjustable Low Pass Filter: 50 Hz - 250 Hz
- Adjustable High Pass Filter: 60 Hz - 1.2 kHz
- Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer
- Adjustable Input Level Control
- Minimum THD at Rated Power: <0.05%
- S/N Ratio: >90 dB
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 50 kHz
- Damping Factor: >100 @ 100Hz
- (2) 25 Amp ATC Fuses
- Painted Conformal Coating PCB Board (Uses 2577 Waterproof Glue)
- Waterproof silicone covers for end panels
- Rustproof Aluminum heat sink with white paintedfinish
- Stainless steel end panels are rustproof
- All screws and mounting hardware are stainless steel and rustproof
- Bottom panel is aluminum and rustproof
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors
- Product Dimensions (W x H x L): 9" x 2.4" x 15.1" inches
- Product Weight: 7.7 Lbs
Video of RMWK:
- Rockville RMWK4 4 AWG Gauge Waterproof Marine/Boat Amplifier Wire Installation Kit
- 20 ’ Translucent, Twisted Pair, High Quality, Tinned-OFC Flexible PVC RCA Cable
- 18’ 4 Gauge High Current, Low Impedance, Clear Flexible Power Cable with 3’ Black Poly Woven Mesh to better resist chemicals in the battery compartment
- 18’ 4 Gauge High Current, Low Impedance, Light Blue, Flexible Ground Cable
- 25’ 16 Gauge 100% Tinned-CCA, White, Non-Transparent Resin PVC, Flat Speaker Cable
- 25’ Blue Remote Wire
- (1) Silver Mini-ANL Fuse Holder – Clear Shell and Clear Blue Bottom Bracket with Blue Waterproof Ring
- (1) 120A Mini-ANL Fuse
- (1) 80A Mini-ANL Fuse
- (2) Ring Terminals
- (2) Spade Terminals
- (5) Speaker Cable Terminals
- (1) Washer
- (10) White Cable Ties
Video of MAC90B:
What's In The Box:
- 2 Wakeboard Cans
- All mounting hardware
- (2) 2.375” rubber inserts
- (2) 2.25” rubber inserts
- (2) 2.5” rubber inserts
- (2) 2” rubber inserts
Rockville is proud to introduce our all new line of aluminum wakeboard cans. The MAC90B comes in pairs and includes our rugged universal aluminum clamp for easy installation to any wakeboard tower pole measuring from 2" to 2.5" diameter. Six precision molded high impact rubber inserts guarantee fitment on towers from 2” to 2.5”. Our clamp inserts are precision-fitted to sit perfectly inside the metal clamps. The speaker terminals are safely enclosed inside the waterproof speaker canister.
***Please note if you need an insert to accommodate a 1.75" diameter tube please let us know and we will send one out to you free of charge!***
These awesome pods are built of super strong aircraft grade 6061 aluminum. The MAC90B features a black powder-coat finish which offers unparalleled resistance to chipping, scratching, and fading. They are fully marinized which means they’ll withstand the elements on the water. These cans are 100 % waterproof. What makes our technology the best on the market is that our pods are internally wired! This means the terminals are inside the pod and the wires are fed through pre-drilled holes on the pod and clamp. Simply align the wire opening with the hole on your tower and you are done! No exposed wires or terminals! Aluminum cans will last forever!
The sound quality of these are phenomenal! These are the perfect amount of air space to give you the perfect sound quality with the leading marine speakers on the market from brands like Wet sounds, Rockford Fosgate, MB Quart Pioneer and more!. Our high efficiency design means more audio output from the same speakers! This means you get louder, cleaner sound with less distortion using our wakeboard enclosures than with other brands.
- Pair Rockville MAC90B 8” Black Aluminum Wakeboard Tower Speaker Enclosures
- Made of high quality 6061 aircraft grade aluminum
- Beautiful black powder-coat finish
- 100% waterproof and fully marinized against salt and fresh water conditions
- Internally wired for clean install—no exposed wires or terminals
- High efficiency design features the perfect airspace for 8” speakers
- Rugged universal mounting clamps made of 6061 aluminum
- Includes precision molded, high impact plastic inserts for tower fitment from 2” diameter to 2.5” diameter
- Mounting Depth - 7.67"
- Total Depth - 11"
- Cutout - 7.3"
- Diameter - 8.97".
- Mounting diameter - TBD
- Height of mount - 3.75"
- Total height of unit - 12.3"
Fits Speakers Such As:
- Rockford Fosgate Punch PM282H/PM282B
- Pioneer TS-MR2040
- MB Quart NK1-120L
- Wet Sounds XS-808/SW808/Revo-8
- AND MORE!
All about your RGHR2:
How To Set Up Your RGHR2:
Included in the box:
- Marine digital media receiver
- Wired remote with 32.8 foot wire
- USB extension cable (40 inches)
- Mounting bracket
- ISO wiring
- Owner manual and warranty
The Rockville RGHR2 is the best gauge hole receiver on the market. We developed this to give you the best sound and the best features.
We put in a built in amplifier that is louder than other marine receivers on the market. The RMS power of the built in amp is 28 watt x 4 channels! It is crazy loud and can be heard over the sound of the wind when you are on the water! There is also a built in EQ to customize the sound to your taste.
Included wired remote
Rockville is the only brand on the market that I know of that supplies a wired remote with your radio. The wired remote is a must have for any marine radio. This is great for boats and other powersport applications. We also include an extra long 32.8 foot wire so you will not need any additional extension cables.
Latest listening features
The RGHR2 gives you many listening options. The Bluetooth technology allows you to stream audio from your Bluetooth enabled phone or other music player to the receiver. Our Bluetooth distance is 50 feet! There is also a USB input allowing you to listen to music stored on a thumb drive. You can plug in any audio device to the auxiliary input. There is a built in radio with crystal clear reception as well.
Ability to connect multiple external amps
This receiver makes your system expandable. Two sets of pre-amp outputs allow you to hook up external amps for your speakers and/or subs. This has front and switchable rear/sub pre-amp outputs so you can amplifiy your speakers and a subwoofer amplifier.
- Rockville RGHR2 Weather Resistant Gauge-Hole Digital Media Receiver w/Bluetooth/USB/AM/FM
- Fits into a standard Gauge-Hole (Tachometer) Opening
- Built-in 72 x 4 Watt Peak high powered amplifier (28 x 4 RMS)
- Built in EQ with preset EQ curves (Pop, Class, Rock, Flat)
- IP66 Waterproof Certification (Tested to withstand the elements)
- USB Input to play back audio files store on a USB thumb drive or any other USB device
- RCA Aux Input
- AM/FM Radio Built In with 18 FM and 12 AM presets + US and European tuning
- Bluetooth built in to stream audio from any Bluetooth enabled device
- USB Input Charges Your Phone
- Two Sets of RCA Outputs (Front and a switchable rear/sub) allow you to connect external amplifiers
- Big easy to use buttons
- Backlit LCD display
- Wired Remote Control Included (normally $50)
- Required cutout: 2.96" (diameter) x 2.75" (depth)
- USB is 500mA and 5V and supports 16GB max
- 2.96" cutout mounting diameter
- 4.45" diameter top plate
- 3.9" mounting depth (not including top plate)
- 5.0" depth including the top plate
- Specs of the built in amplifier:
- TDA7851L quadbridge power amplifier
- 4 x 72 watts peak @ 2 ohm
- 4 x 48 watts peak @ 4 ohms
- 4 x 28 watts RMS @ 4 ohms
- Highly efficient even when running at 2 ohms!
- Low distortion even at top volumes