- (1) MTX TN8MS 8" 200w Slim Under-Seat Active Powered Car/Truck Subwoofer Sub+Remote
- (1) Rockville RWK10 10 Gauge Amp Installation Kit ANL Fuse Holder 100% Copper RCA
Description of TN8MS:
The TN8MS amplified micro-sub is a perfect choice when you want to add bass to your system but space is limited
Small Stature, Bad Attitude
The TN8MS is the latest release in the Terminator line from MTX Audio. This 8", low-profile subwoofer is designed for use in vehicles where space is at a premium or better yet, where you want it to be invisible like under the front seat. The TN8MS does not disappoint in delivering unexpected bassout in a form that is no bigger than a donut box.
The TN8MS has a high efficiency internal 135-watt RMS, class A/B amplifier designed to deliver crisp sound at all levels. The unit is loaded with features including adjustable gain, bass boost and low pass crossover allowing you to customize the sound to your music and listening style. You can connect the unit to a factory or aftermarket headunit using either RCA cables or high level speaker connections. When you use high level connections, there is no reason to run the remote wire from the headunit as the amplifier will automatically turn on when it senses signal from the headunit making installation quick and easy. The unit also includes a remote bass knob that connects to the amplifier via included 3.5mm cable enabling you to adjust the bass level from the comfort of the driver's seat.
The TN8MS is designed in the smallest form factor possible to still be able to produce MTX approved bass. The unit is all inclusive, with the amplifier and subwoofer mounted in an optimized enclosure. The enclosure has a total height of less than 3.1" making it perfect for installation under a seat or behind a truck seat. Don't let the small size fool you, the TN8MS delivers incredible bass that will surprise and impress even the craziest bass heads for its size.
- MTX TN8MS 8" 200w Slim Under-Seat Active Powered Car/Truck Subwoofer Sub+Remote
- Class A/B Topology: Delivers Excellent Sound Quality
- Phase Switch: Allows you to switch the directional movement in relation to other speakers from 0 to 180°
- Variable Bass Boost: Allows you to boost your bass output by up to 12dB @45Hz
- Smart Engage Auto Turn On Circuitry: Allows for Easy Installation with Factory Radios through high level connections
- External Bass Control: Includes EBC Allowing for Bass Adjustment from Driver's Seat
- Subwoofer: 8 inches
- RMS Power (Watts): 135
- Peak Power (Watts): 200
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 200Hz
- THD+N: ≤ 1%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 91dBA
- Input Sensitivity: 400mV - 5V
- Length(in): 13.58" (34.5 cm)
- Width(in): 9.53" (24.2 cm)
- Height(in): 3.07" (7.8 cm)
Video of RWK10:
The Rockville RWK10 10 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following differences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is loss per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires had a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 10 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
4. The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
The RCA signal transfer cables included in this kit feature blue and silver twisted pair technology in a clear outer jacket insulation skin. Not only do the blue and silver wires look cool but they also provide superior signal transfer with maximum noise suppression. They are 100% copper to provide absolute lossless perfect signal transfer to your receiver. This technology reduces interference, so your audio signal flows clean and pure at all power levels.
The included 7 split loom tube provides protection for your power cable from the typically harsh environment found under the hood of your car.
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against many leading amp kits on the market and were were impressed not only by the great looks but by the quality of these Rockville installation kits as well. These kits had a lower resistance rating than the other brands we compared and tested them against. What this means is that Rockville manufactures their kits with more copper than other kits at this price point, ultimately providing your amplifiers with better and cleaner DC power, so they work cooler and more efficiently. You will hear the difference a Rockville installation kit will make!
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against the leading amp kits on the market. Here are the facts from our testing. The resistance per foot of this kit is extremely low compared to any other amp kit in its range. The other amp kits we tested it against had resistance ratings that indicated they were an 8 gauge amp kit. We were more shocked than anyone about these tests, because we used to sell some of those amp kits. (We now will not sell those any more after learning that they are not up to the quality standards of our installers). The conclusion is that Rockville does a great job manufacturing amp kits while other brands are deceiving consumers.
One other last thing worth noting about our kit compared to others. Our kit cosmetically looks the best. It has blue power wire, clear ground wire, and twisted pair RCAs with matching colors. This model includes (1) set of RCA cables.
- Rockville RWK10 10 Gauge 2 Channel Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit
- (1) 17 High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable
- 17' 10 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables
- 17 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable
- 17 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire
- 3' 10 Gauge Clear SuperFlex Ground Wire
- Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder
- 40 Amp ATU Inline Fuse
- 7 Split Tube Loom
- Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets
- Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility
- PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F
Whenever you see the Rockville shield on a product you know that it has the stamp of approval. While other companies simply import products from China, Rockville manufactures the products in China to lower your cost but do so under American style supervision and quality standards to get you that USA quality that you want!
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.
Great features and great quality make Rockville a great choice.