Authorized Rockville Dealer!
Video of TM80B:
Demo video of TM80B:
Complete Home Theater System!
In the old days a home theater system consisted of many speakers, a subwoofer, a receiver, an equalizer, wires all over the place, a separate radio module and lots of other devices.
Introducing the Rockville TM80B home theater system! You will not need to purchase anything else. This has everything built in! Each tower speaker has a tweeter, (2) full range speakers, and a 8” subwoofer built in. These have Bluetooth, USB, SD, FM radio, and all of the inputs and outputs you will ever need. We also added (2) ¼” mic inputs so you can use these for karaoke.
But is the sound good?
The sound on these is incredible! Before we went into production I have been testing the prototypes for a couple of months and wow! These go so loud! The bass on these is incredibly loud and clear. The highs and mids are so good I felt like I was sitting in on a concert when listening to an Eric Clapton song to test them out. There is an adjustable equalizer that allows you to fine-tune the sound to your taste. With 200 watts of true RMS power, these speakers are the real deal!
This is a true all in one system! You can connect it to any TV easily through the RCA inputs or through the optical input. You can listen to all your music through your phone or MP3 player using Bluetooth or the 3.5MM aux input. We have (2) ¼” mic inputs with echo and mic volume control so you can use these for karaoke.
Modern Fashionable Design!
The design of these is incredible! I have not seen any other speaker that even comes close to how nice these are! We use rounded edges, top quality MDF wood, chrome speaker ring accents, and a modern glass LCD display. We keep the entire enclosure a uniform color and wood thickness. We were also very picky about the design of the remote. When you have a system like this you end up using the remote for everything. We went all out and made a very stylish and easy to use remote that can control all functions of the unit.
- Rockville TM80B Complete Powered Home Theater Tower Speaker System With Dual 8" Subs
- Built In Bluetooth with 150 foot range and perfect interference-free sound quality
- Built in USB playback
- Built in SD card playback
- Built in FM radio with crystal clear reception
- (2) 8” subwoofers with incredibly loud and deep bass response
- (4) Full range drivers: 4” full
range drivers with polypropylene cones, rubber surrounds, and bullet
dust cap to give you incredible loud and clear sound
- (2) silk dome tweeters for incredible highs!
- Peak Power: 800 Watts
- RMS Power: 200 Watts
- Built in 8 band equalizer with preset equalizer curves
- Adjustable bass and treble
- Built in high and low pass crossovers professionally tuned by audio engineers for top performance
- Cabinet material: Top quality MDF (0.472” inch thick high-grade MDF)
- (2) pairs of RCA inputs
- (1) 3.5MM aux input
- (1) Optical input
- Front panel USB and SD inputs
- (2) ¼” Mic inputs for karaoke (with echo control and mic volume control)
- (2) RCA outputs make the system expandable
- Digital display on front panel with brightness control
- Incredible design with silver plates
surrounding each speaker and modern furniture style look. We also made
all the edges and corners rounded (as oppose to sharp right angle edges)
- Built in class A/B amplifier with audiophile grade sound quality.
- Our built in amplifier features a quad amp design: Each driver features frequency specific independent amplifiers
- The amplifier internal circuitry is
the ST model # TDA7265. ST is a world famous brand. They make some of
the most reliable and best quality circuitry in the world. This product
is made with top of the line components from the ground up
- Engineered by Roy from Rockville –
These have unbelievable sound quality and incredible bass and highs!
These also go crazy loud and do not distort even at max volume!
- Can be controlled from the front panel or from the remote
- Easily connect to your television through RCA or through the optical connection
- Includes a beautiful fully functional remote control designed by Rockville designers!
- Every Speaker in Production
Undergoes a Computer Generated Sound Check Test to Ensure it Upholds to
our Specifications and Standards
- We use a “6Sigma” style Quality
Assurance of Each Product (Long story short, each product will work
perfectly as advertised for a long long time!)
- Includes a noise rejection cable to
connect the 2 speakers together (This is a proprietary cable we use that
connects the 2 speakers together without any unwanted noise). We also
use a special cable tip that will not allow the user to plug the cable
in backwards. The cable locks in secure and tight and has a screw in
ring tightening mechanism known as an aerial socket
- Package includes (2) speakers, remote control, signal cable, antenna cable, manual, warranty card, plastic/rubber feet
- Available in black, white and cherry wood finishes
- CE and RoHS compliant
- Frequency Response: 40-20K Hz
- S/N Ratio: >60dB
- Separation: >45dB
- Max. SPL: 106dB
- Power supply: AC 120V 60Hz
- Dimensions of each speaker (inches): 6.3” W x 31.9" H x 12.99” D
- Shipping carton dimensions (inches): 16.54” x 16.54” x 40.55”
- Net Weight of both speakers combined: 41.9 lbs
- Shipping weight: 48.5 lbs
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. We aim to deliver products twice as good as our competitors at a fraction of the cost of famous brands. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All functions and components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to have engineers and technicians test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to the factory to quality control every product. After production is complete Rockville has the head of QC in our overseas office test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets our strict standards. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.