How To Set up your TM Home Theater System:
Video of TM150C:
Demo video of TM150C:
Complete Home Theater System!
In the old days a home theater system consisted of many speakers, a subwoofer, a receiver, an equalizer, wires all over the place, a separate radio module and lots of other devices.
Introducing the Rockville TM150C home theater system! You will not need to purchase anything else. This has everything built in! Each tower speaker has a tweeter, (3) full range speakers, and a 10” subwoofer built in. These have Bluetooth, USB, SD, FM radio, and all of the inputs and outputs you will ever need. We also added (2) ¼” mic inputs so you can use these for karaoke.
But is the sound good?
The sound on these is incredible! Before we went into production I have been testing the prototypes for a couple of months and wow! These go so loud! The bass on these is incredibly loud and clear. The highs and mids are so good I felt like I was sitting in on a concert when listening to an Eric Clapton song to test them out. There is an adjustable equalizer that allows you to fine-tune the sound to your taste. With 250 watts of true RMS power, these speakers are the real deal!
This is a true all in one system! You can connect it to any TV easily through the RCA inputs or through the optical input. You can listen to all your music through your phone or MP3 player using Bluetooth or the 3.5MM aux input. We have (2) ¼” mic inputs with echo and mic volume control so you can use these for karaoke.
Modern Fashionable Design!
The design of these is incredible! I have not seen any other speaker that even comes close to how nice these are! We use rounded edges, top quality MDF wood, chrome speaker ring accents, and a modern glass LCD display. We keep the entire enclosure a uniform color and wood thickness. We were also very picky about the design of the remote. When you have a system like this you end up using the remote for everything. We went all out and made a very stylish and easy to use remote that can control all functions of the unit.
- Rockville TM150C Complete Powered Home Theater Tower Speaker System With Dual 10" Subs
- Built In Bluetooth with 70 foot range and perfect interference-free sound quality
- Built in USB playback
- Built in SD card playback
- Built in FM radio with crystal clear reception
- (2) 10” subwoofers with incredibly loud and deep bass response
- (6) Full range drivers: 4” full range drivers with polypropylene cones, rubber surrounds, and bullet dust cap to give you incredible loud and clear sound
- (2) silk dome tweeters for incredible highs!
- Peak Power: 1000 Watts
- RMS Power: 250 Watts
- Built in 8 band equalizer with preset equalizer curves
- Adjustable bass and treble
- Built in high and low pass crossovers professionally tuned by audio engineers for top performance
- Cabinet material: Top quality MDF (0.472” inch thick high-grade MDF)
- (2) pairs of RCA inputs
- (1) 3.5MM aux input
- (1) Optical input
- Front panel UB and SD inputs
- (2) ¼” Mic inputs for karaoke (with echo control and mic volume control)
- (2) RCA outputs make the system expandable
- Digital display on front panel with brightness control
- Incredible design with silver plates surrounding each speaker and modern furniture style look. We also made all the edges and corners rounded (as oppose to sharp right angle edges)
- Built in class A/B amplifier with audiophile grade sound quality.
- Our built in amplifier features a quad amp design: Each driver features frequency specific independent amplifiers
- The amplifier internal circuitry is the ST model # TDA7265. ST is a world famous brand. They make some of the most reliable and best quality circuitry in the world. This product is made with top of the line components from the ground up
- Engineered by Roy from Rockville – These have unbelievable sound quality and incredible bass and highs! These also go crazy loud and do not distort even at max volume!
- Can be controlled from the front panel or from the remote
- Easily connect to your television through RCA or through the optical connection
- Includes a beautiful fully functional remote control designed by Rockville designers!
- Every Speaker in Production Undergoes a Computer Generated Sound Check Test to Ensure it Upholds to our Specifications and Standards
- We use a “6Sigma” style Quality Assurance of Each Product (Long story short, each product will work perfectly as advertised for a long long time!)
- Includes a noise rejection cable to connect the 2 speakers together (This is a proprietary cable we use that connects the 2 speakers together without any unwanted noise). We also use a special cable tip that will not allow the user to plug the cable in backwards. The cable locks in secure and tight and has a screw in ring tightening mechanism known as an aerial socket
- Package includes (2) speakers, remote control, signal cable, antenna cable, manual, warranty card, plastic/rubber feet
- Available in black, white, and cherry wood finishes
- CE and RoHS compliant
- Includes 12 foot cable to connect the left and right speaker
- Frequency Response: 40-20K Hz
- S/N Ratio: >60dB
- Separation: >45dB
- Max. SPL: 110dB
- Power supply: AC 120V 60Hz
- Dimensions in inches of each speaker: 6.3” W x 37.4” H x 12.99” D
- Shipping carton dimensions in inches: 16.54” x 16.54” x 40.55”
- Net Weight of both speakers combined: 57.4 lbs
- Shipping weight: 66.2 lbs