- (1) Pair of MTX THUNDER46 4x6" 160 Watt 2-Way Coaxial Car Audio Speakers
- (1) Pair MTX MUD65PL 6.5" 100w Tower Roll Bar LED Speakers For Polaris RZR/ATV/UTV/Jeep
- (1) Metra 82-1011 Jeep Wrangler 1997-2006 4" x 6" 4x6 Speaker Mounting Bracket Plate
- (1) Rockville MARINE 16G50 OFC 16 Gauge 50 Foot 100% Copper Speaker Wire White
Authorized MTX Audio Dealer!
Description of THUNDER46:
The THUNDER Series speakers are designed to compliment any installation while delivering a full range sound experience for all types of music. In order to get the most out of your music and hear it as the artist performed it, you need speakers that can reproduce the full range of sound frequencies.
The Thunder Coaxials offer unbeatable performance for the price in their class. They provide outstanding low frequency reproduction, easy installation, and are great as factory replacements with or without an additional amplifier.
While no car speaker can produce bass like a subwoofer, these speakers truly shine in the lower frequencies. The THUNDER Series Coaxial offers it all. You will have incredibly clear response with the built-in tweeter, and plenty of Low THUNDER response from this speaker's Polypropylene cone. The rubber surround will shrug off the weather and wear that come with living in your car full-time.
Ready for an easy-to-install speaker with an awesome price? Then let the "THUNDER ROLL" with the THUNDER Coaxials.
No Subwoofer Required
THUNDER Series speakers are designed to compliment any installation while delivering a full range sound experience for all types of music to get the most out of your music and hear it as the artist performed it. The THUNDER46 is a 4" x 6" 2-way coaxial speaker pair that can handle up to 40-watts RMS power. THUNDER speakers are set apart from the "other guys" because of its ability to reproduce low frequencies that other speakers cannot reproduce. The THUNDER46 plays all the way down to 80Hz so even in systems that don't have subwoofers, you can get excellent bass response for all kinds of music.
The THUNDER46 uses a polypropylene woofer that is incredibly durable and the speaker's concave cone design assists in delivering exceptional imaging especially when speakers are mounted in the doors of a vehicle. This model includes a high temperature 4Ω voice coil and incorporates Spider Plateau Venting to ensure cool air is targeting the voice coil ensuring reliability over time.
- Pair MTX THUNDER46 4x6" 160 Watt 2-Way Coaxial Car Speakers
- RMS Power Handling: 40 Watts (Per Speaker)
- Peak Power Handling: 80 Watts (Per Speaker)
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 80Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 92 dB
- Cone Material: Polypropylene
- Woofer Mounting Depth: 2.0" inches
- Extended Low Frequency Reproduction: Allows the speaker to deliver a Bigger, Fuller Sound
- Concave Cone Design: Produces Improved Off-Axis Response
Click here for the Installation Guide
Description of MUD65PL:
Low Profile Bar Mount Speaker
Compact, black pod speakers that can be installed on any UTV, sand rail, Jeep® or other vehicle with mountable bars (handle bar, roll bar, frame bar, etc).
The MUD65PL MTX all-weather speakers deliver exceptional sound for taking your favorite music with you wherever your ride takes you.
Each MUD65PL includes a RGB LED light ring that enables you to choose between red, blue, or green to highlight the speaker cone and make them look really cool at night. Use with the optional MUDLEDC remote and control harness and get complete control including up to 20 different color combinations and other features that allow you to customize the LEDs to match your ride and your style.
Low Profile Mounting
The MUD65PL includes low profile mounting brackets that are designed to fit 1.5", 1.75", and 2" bars. Their low profile design allows the speakers to be securely attached to the cage and out of the way of harmful branches and other road hazards ensuring you can enjoy them for many years. Use optional bracket MUDPFCwith the MUD65PL to attach them to vehicles with ProFit or Profile style cages including the Polaris General and Polaris Ranger.
The unique mounting bracket allows you to install the speaker facing whatever direction is best for your application. The bracket allows the speaker to swivel in any direction so the speakers are always pointed in the direction of your choice and are not limited by the shape or angle of your cage
- 2 MTX MUD65PL 6.5" 100w Tower Roll Bar LED Speakers For Polaris RZR/ATV/UTV/Jeep
- Fits Bars with Diameters of 1.5", 1.75", and 2"
- Polypropylene Woofer and Soft Dome Tweeter
- Internal Crossover Network
- ABS Impact Resistant Grille with UV Inhibitor
- Tested 500hrs to ASTM B117, D4329 Standard
- RGB LEDs in Grille Allow Selection of Red, Blue, or Green
- Optional Remote Control and Wiring Harness Available for Custom Color Creation (MUDLEDC)
- Description: 6.5" 2-Way Cage Mount Speakers
- RMS Power (Watts): 50
- Peak Power (Watts): 100
- Sensitivity: 86 dB
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Cone Material: Polypropylene
- Frequency Response: 70Hz - 20kHz
- Grille: Yes
- Environmental Spec: 500hrs ASTM B117, D4329
- Light: RGB LED In Grille
- Dimensions (in) (HxWxD): 9.34" (237.16 mm) x 7.09" (179.96 mm) x 8.76" (222.49 mm)
Features of 82-1011:
- Metra 82-1011 Jeep Wrangler 1997-2006 4" x 6" 4x6 Speaker Mounting Bracket Plate
- Speaker Adapter
- Designed specifically for the 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler
- Converts a factory dash speaker location to 4X6-Inch hole
Features of MARINE 16G50 OFC:
- Rockville MARINE 16G50 OFC 16 Gauge 50 Foot 100% Copper Speaker Wire White
- Tinned coating makes this wire marine grade and protects it from corrosion
- This is a 100% copper cable with no aluminum! If you want top performance then this is it!
- Gauge: 16 AWG (American Wire Gauge)
- Wire Length: 50 Foot
- Stranding: 28/0.15*2C (28 Strands of 0.15mm Wire)
- Super-Flex Design Ensures Optimum Flexibility
- Marine-grade cable jacket is designed to handle the most extreme conditions
- Foot markers printed on cable for easy cutting
- Positive and negative labels are printed on the cable jacket for easy identification
- 100% copper wire Eliminates Unwanted Noises and Maximizes Signal Transfer
- Tinned for Corrosion Resistance
- Designed for Marine, Car, and Outdoor use but also works great for home audio applications
- Color: White