- (1) MTX THUNDER1000.1 1000 Watt RMS Mono Class D 1-Ohm Amplifier Car Audio
- (1) Rockville RWK4CU 4 AWG Gauge 100% Copper Complete Amp Installation Wire Kit OFC
Authorized MTX Dealer!
Description of THUNDER1000.1:
Feel the Thunder
MTX THUNDER1000.1 is designed to work with an assortment of subwoofers and is capable of delivering up to 2000 watts peak power (1000 watts RMS) in an incredibly small package.
This wailin' amp features a high efficiency class D topology. This type of circuit is preferred for driving subwoofers due to its ability to minimize power loss to heat when you rock all night long.
High Power High Value
The THUNDER1000.1 is a high powered subwoofer amplifier capable of delivering up to 1000 watts RMS power at 1Ω. Additionally, the unit is designed to be installed in almost any vehicle due to its small chassis size.
The THUNDER1000.1 features surface mount technology. This design uses smaller more efficient parts that adhere to the circuit board much better than traditional through hole designs making it extremely vibration resistant.
The control panel on the THUNDER1000.1 is easy to access and make adjustments. The unit includes a variable low pass filter and a selectable bass boost, 0, +6, or +12dB. The unit also features a subsonic filter that can be used in conjunction with a vented enclosure for optimal sound quality.
The THUNDER1000.1 uses set screw type connections for both its power and speaker terminals. The power and ground inputs will support up to a 1/0 AWG wire and the speaker inputs can support up to a 12 AWG wire. Set screw type connectors provide the most secure connection minimizing power loss and delivering all the power to the amplifier and to the speakers.
- MTX THUNDER1000.1 1000 Watt RMS Mono Class D 1-Ohm Amplifier Car Audio Amp
- Small Footprint
- Extruded Aluminum Heat Sink
- Selectable Bass Boost: 0, 6, or 12dB
- Surface Mount PCB Design
- Variable Butterworth Crossover 12dB/Oct
- Variable Subsonic Filter
- Thermal, DC Offset, and Short Circuit Protection Circuitry
- Description: Mono Block
- 4 Ohm RMS Power Output: 350W x 1 Channel
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 80dB
- 2 Ohm RMS Power Output: 600W x 1 Channel
- 1 Ohm RMS Power Output: 1000W x 1 Channel
- Topology: Class D
- THD: <1%
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 220Hz
- Low Pass Filter: Variable Low @ 40Hz to 220Hz, 12dB/Oct
- Subsonic Filter: 10Hz to 50Hz, 12dB/Oct Variable
- Bass Boost: 0, 6, 12dB Switchable
- Max Sensitivity: 200mV
- Maximum Input Signal: 5V
- Height: 6.3"
- Width: 12.13"
- Depth: 2.25"
Video of RWK4CU:
Authorized Rockville Dealer!
We challenge anyone to put this wire to a resistance test against any other wire on the market with the same gauge. If our cable does not meet or exceed any other cable, even if it costs 3 times more, we will be happy to call tag the item and refund you in full. Why are we so confident ? This cable is 100% copper. You cant have a cable with more than 100 % copper. So the only way a cable would out-perform this one is if it were being advertised as a 4 AWG but they are giving you more wire than advertised. No brands selling 100 % copper cables actually do this.
We guarantee that this kit will compete with the most expensive amp kits
on the market from Kicker, JL Audio, or any other top brands.
Looking for a wire kit that has 100% true specifications! A wire kit that uses 100% copper 4-gauge cable! Then look no further than the Rockville True-Spec RWK4-CU 4 Gauge Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit. This package includes everything you'll need to get your amplifier system powered-up correctly and at peak efficiency. All items included in this kit are top of the line.
The power and ground cables aptly named “Mega Power Cable” is a no compromise power cable. Rockville’s engineering team over-built and designed the cables using thousands of strands of only true 100% oxygen-free, silver-tinned copper strands. The use of a proprietary special twisting process reduces “surface skin impedance loss” so that Mega Power cables have zero signal and power loss, delivering full power from your battery system to your amplifier even at lengths of 20 feet! The increased current flow and higher amperage carrying capacity will increase your amplifiers efficiency and keep your amplifier running cooler. The SuperFlex outer insulating jacket jacket makes installation and cable routing simple and easy. The 100% copper stranded wire is extremely tolerant of the hostile conditions found under the hood in vehicles and compensates for vibration, heat expansion and flexibility. This flexible and well-shielded wire is crucial for getting through all of the nooks and passageways within the confines of a vehicle interior.
Some manufactures use all aluminum or mix a little copper with aluminum to give their cables the appearance of a “heavy-duty” cable. But not Rockville, our True-Spec 100% oxygen free, silver tinned copper eliminates corrosion, increases current transfer x 10, and won’t discolor over time.
The superior quality and materials of the Rockville 100% True-Spec amplifier installation kit is realized in the included accessories and cable workmanship. Included is a precision CNC cut full size ANL fuse housing, machined from solid brass and then 14K gold plated for superior signal transfer and complete with a matching gold plated 120-amp ANL fuse. The power cable is wrapped in 6 feet of durable nylon braided tubing to protect it from heat and chafing in the engine compartment. All installation accessories such as the ring terminals and spade connectors are nickel plated for superior signal transfer and durability.
CRYSTAL SQ AUDIO PLANAR SPEAKER CABLE
The speaker cable included in the Rockville True-Spec is also manufactured from 100% copper and woven in to a flat planner design and coated in our Super-Flex insulation so that it fits under and around your vehicles trim and carpet smoothly and without bulking up. With crystal clear sound quality these speaker cables deliver true audio fidelity from your car audio amplifier to your speakers. The 14-gauge speaker cable included in the 4-gauge kit can handle over 2000 watts of power without heating up or degrading signal quality.
CRYSTAL SQ RCA AUDIO INTERCONNECT CABLE
Designed and engineered to be the best sounding, best performing and best looking RCA cables available today. Each channel in the RCA cable is triple shielded first with dielectric internal insulators and then with a 98% coverage woven shield. All cables are manufactured of 100% oxygen free copper and feature twisted pair technology for superior noise rejection and pure sonic signal flow. The RCA plugs are shielded metal and feature a spiral cut outer ground ring with center split pin for precise and tight audio connections. The result of all this technology is noise free-noise rejection signal transfer for optimum sound quality. You will hear the difference these RCA signal transfer cables will make.
- Rockville RWK4CU 4 Gauge 2 Channel Complete Car Amplifier Installation Kit 100% Pure Copper RCA Cables
- 4 Gauge Power Amplifier Installation Kit
- Designed specifically for car audio systems over 1000 watts RMS to 2000 Watts
- Made from silver-tinned 100% virgin copper for a pure uninterrupted transfer of power and signal
- The solid brass gold plated Mini ANL Fuse Holder offers ideal protection for high powered systems
- Strand Count: 1862
- BC-5W2 Compliant
- 17 ft. Frosted Blue 4 gauge power wire with seamless crimp ring terminal
- 3 ft. Frosted Gray 4 gauge ground wire
- 17 ft. Blue 18 gauge remote lead wire
- 25 ft. Frosted Clear/Blue 14 gauge flat speaker wire
- 17 ft. Triple shielded twisted pair RCA cables
- One Mini ANL Fuse Holder with 120 amp ANL fuse
- One 1/2“ black rubber firewall grommet
- One 4 gauge spade terminal
- Two black 12 gauge nickel-plated spade lugs
- Three blue 12 gauge nickel-plated spade lugs
- One black 4 gauge ring terminal
- Ten 6” black zip ties