How To Install Headrest Monitors in Your Car:
- (1) Pair Of TView T921PL 9" Black Headrest Car Video Monitors
- (2) Rockville RFH3 Dual Channel Wireless Ir Headphones
Description Of T921PL-BLACK:
Huge Screen Size
This model has a real 9" screen. Other manufacturers write 9" but use 7" or 8" screens with a big frame around them. This is a true 9" screen. This size is very popular because it is a great price point, and it also will look great in any vehicle. 9" displays also are capable of wide screen aspect ratios. The resolution is so high on this model that it makes the screen look even bigger than it is.
Wide Screen Display
Wide Screen display is a very important feature. Wide Screen makes the display look bigger. The 16:9 aspect ratio is the most popular. Movie theaters and high end home televisions all display in 16:9 wide screen ratio just like these do.
This has a backlit display for extra brightness. The monitor will look good during day or night. You can adjust all the color and picture settings (color, contrast, brightness, etc).
Built In IR Transmitter
This monitor has a built in IR Transmitter so you can transmit the audio signal to any of the optional wireless headphones available in our store. What is great about this model is that the IR transmitter has dual IR sensors in each monitor so you get a strong signal to the optional wireless headsets.
This model has touch button controls. What this means is the buttons are not bulky. They are easy to push. Even a kid in the rear seat of your vehicle can adjust the volume hassle free.
The distance between the 2 poles of the headrest monitors adjust left to right so that these can fit in any vehicle. What makes these fully universal though is that these include(4) sets of pole adapters to fit the pole diameter in any vehicle.
You can adjust the picture, contrast, brightness, volume, and more through the menu options.
(2) A/V Inputs
(2) A/V Inputs means you can hook up 2 devices to the monitors right out of the box. This means you can hook up a DVD player, and any other audio/video device to these monitors at the same time. You can switch between A/V input 1 and 2 directly from the monitor or from the remote.
2 Year Warranty
Tview is so confident in their products that there is a full 2 year warranty on this!
- (2) Headrest Monitors
- (2) Power cables with (2) A/V RCA Inputs
- (16) pole adapters (8 per monitor)
- (2) remotes
- (2) release keys to detach the monitor
- owners manual
- 9" TFT-LCD Monitor Car headrest with Touch Buttons
- Built in IR Stereo Transmitter (2.3/2.8/3.2/3.8Mhz)
- Wide Screen: 16:9
- High Resolution: 630 X 234/1440 X 234
- Color System: PAL/NTSC Compatible
- Touch Button
- Two Audio Input
- Two Video Input
- Tube diameter: 0.4/0.48/0.50/0.56 inch
- Distance of Poles: 5.3-7.3 inches adjustable
- On screen menu display
- DC 12 V power supply
- Blue screen when no signal input
- Adjustable picture, brightness, contrast, volume
- Capable of dual channel or signal channel headsets
- Power on/off
- Bright backlit display
- Video 1 and Video 2 switch able from monitor
- Strong IR signal (2 IR Sensors in each monitor)
- Product Net Weight: 4.6 lbs
- Available in Black, Grey & Tan
- Product measurement: 12 x 9.1 x 5 inches
- Does NOT fit GMC Acadia
Video of RFH3:
These are dual channel headsets which means you can use multiple of these at the same time while having each headset listening to a different source. If you have dual DVD headrests, or video games built into one of your monitors, then this is the best solution for you.
These dual channel headsets are going to bring that same sound quality RE Audio is known for. They manufactured these headsets with a great sounding 40 MM mular dome speaker which has great sound.
Thoughtful features like a light-weight design, comfortable leatherette ear pads, and a foldable design for easy portability are just the beginning. The best part is how good they sound.
- Rockville RFH-3 Dual Channel IR Headphones
- Foldable design for Travel convenience and easy storage
- Comfort control leatherette ear surround
- Dual channel function capable (A/B)
- Improved acoustic performance
- 40mm Mylar dome speaker built in
- Extended bass response
- Impedance: 32 Ohms ±10%
- Effective distance: 10 meters (max.)
- Light weight design for wearing comfort
- Auto muting on headphone
- Auto power off when no signal
- A Frequency range 17-23,000 Hz
- A Channel, IR_OUT_L:2.8 MHz
- A Channel, IR_OUT_R:2.3MHz
- B Channel, IR_OUT_L:3.8 MHz
- B Channel, IR_OUT_R:3.8 MHz
- B Channel, IR_OUT_R:3.2MHz
- Sensitivity 96 dB
- Modulation high frequency
- Power supply 2X1.5V
- Battery R03 (AAA) 48h (Batteries not included)
- Weight 160 gr. (excl. batteries)