- (1) Samson Airline 88 Headset Wireless UHF Microphone Fitness System 00-Ch. K-Band
- (1) Rockville BPA8 8" Professional Powered Active 300w DJ PA Speaker w Bluetooth
Description of SWC88XAH8-K:
Audio Agility. Physical Freedom.
The Samson AirLine 88x AH8 Fitness Headset system offers true wireless freedom without the inconvenience of a beltpack or cable. Featuring a lightweight, water-resistant micro transmitter headset with a secure yet comfortable fit, this frequency-agile UHF wireless system provides high definition sound, premium reliability and a 300' operating range.
The integrated design of the AH8 Fitness Headset combines a micro transmitter and adjustable gooseneck into a low-profile headset that molds to the shape of your head. The headset also features an internal 8-hour rechargeable lithium ion battery, easily accessible Gain and Mute controls, and IR sync wirelessly match the receiver and transmitter frequency.
Designed to meet the demands of Yoga, Pilates, Zumba and cycling instructors, the AH8 Fitness Headset features water-resistant components for protection against perspiration and the elements, including a marine-grade stainless steel gooseneck and AE50X micro-miniature microphone capsule. The capsule’s cardioid pickup pattern provides excellent isolation from stray and unwanted noise for clear and intelligible speech.
Simple Setup; Flawless Performance
Simplicity and performance are at the core of the Concert 88x wireless systems. One-touch scanning analyzes all available channels, selecting the clearest channel for your performance space. An infrared signal then locks the transmitter and receiver together on the selected channel. With 100 frequencies and a wide 25 MHz bandwidth, there are plenty of available channels for your application.
The True-diversity design minimizes dropouts to provide clear wireless reception for up to a 300' performance range. Tone-key and auto-mute circuitry ensure that only the audio signal from the AH8 transmitter reaches the receiver, automatically muting the system when the transmitter is out of range to prevent unwanted noise from entering the signal path.
The rear panel includes balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (1/4") outputs for connections to an amplifier or sound system. For classes with more than one instructor or facilities with multiple studios, up to eight systems per frequency band can be used simultaneously.
Airline 88x AH8 Fitness Headset system
- High-performance professional UHF wireless system
- 100 operating channels across 25 MHz bandwidth
- 300' maximum operating range
- Rackmount kit included
CR88x Wireless Receiver
- Bold LED display and visual indicators
- 100 available frequencies with automatic scanning/selection
- Infrared link locks the receiver and transmitter to the same channel
- True diversity design minimizes dropouts
- Tone-key and auto-mute functions eliminate background noise during dropouts
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" outputs
AH8 Fitness Headset Transmitter
- Integrated headset mic and transmitter (no beltpack or cable required)
- Comfortable design mold to the user’s head
- Water-resistant materials; sealed circuit board
- Marine-grade stainless steel gooseneck
- Micro-miniature Samson AE50X cardioid mic capsule
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery operates for up to 8 hours
- Tri-color LED indicator – Low Battery, Charging, Muted, Normal
- 300' operating range (line-of-sight)
- Variable Gain control
- Silent mute switch
HOW TO SET UP YOUR BPA SPEAKERS:
Video of BPA8:
The Rockville BPA8 8” powered PA speaker has superior sound quality and power to anything at this price point. At Rockville we cut out all the middle men and deliver the best professional products at the best prices.
This speaker has an incredible 300 watts of peak power and will deliver a massive amount of highs, mids, and Bass. This speaker is super-efficient.
The built in USB input and SD input are great options for playing back your music. The Bluetooth integration is very easy to use and is very reliable. You will be able to transmit music form your Bluetooth phone or MP3 player to play back on the speaker. The Bluetooth range is 32 feet. Our new Bluetooth chipset ensures top of the line sound quality so you get distortion free playback.
This BPA8 speaker comes to the market as a result of one full year of intensive research and development. Our strategy used to be to re-sell other brands Bluetooth speakers at great price points. However, our customers were simply not happy with how loud they were able to go. As a result we had to stop carrying those other models. Since realizing there was a market, we decided to go out and try to make a better product and keep the price point the same. Like we always do, we went out and bought 5 models of great sounding PA speakers and put our engineers, purchasers, and designers to work to see if we can build something as good as the higher end brands for the price of the cheaper ones. One year later the BPA series was born and is now in stock!
These go louder than the ones we tested against. We abused them for months and they still held up just fine! These speakers are true professional quality!
It is important to note that we rate these with the strictest power rating formulas. There are speakers on the market that write 3,000 watts. I am sure you all came across them and they seem like they are a great deal. Our true-world rated 300 watts will go literally 300 % louder than those 3,000 watt speakers.
The 8" woofer built into this speaker has a 1.5" KSV voice coil which provides an extremely loud, deep, punchy bass response. Couple that with our state-of-the-art 1'' pure titanium-diaphragm compression driver and the ultra-wide dispersion, 45° large-format horizontal wave-guide horn and you get beautiful full range concert-quality sound. The linear class A/B amplifier built into these speakers is efficient and provides clean power to the speaker. Our factory produces some of the best powered speakers. For the BPA series we did the following upgrades. We made the amplifier 25 % more powerful. We made the voice coils bigger, and the magnet of the woofer bigger. We also upgraded the tweeters and horns. We do not use Piezo. These are titanium diaphragm high-end drivers! We really went out of our way to make sure the amp built into these speakers gives you enough power so you can really feel the music.
The BPA8 has a versatile trapezoidal enclosure design which allows you to use it as a PA speaker. It is also flyable and stand mountable giving you many options on how you can utilize these speakers.
We also included all the inputs and outputs you would need along with great controls. These have XLR and 1/4" ultra-low noise Mic / Line inputs with volume control as well as line RCA and 1/8" inputs with separate Gain adjustments. There is also XLR line output for linking of additional speakers or for connecting to a mixer.
If you are in the market for a high quality 8" active speaker, then we highly recommend the BPA8. We feel this is the best value on the market. You get great features, great quality, high power, and a lot of versatility for a great price.
- Rockville BPA8 8" 300 Watt Active DJ/PA Speaker With Built In Bluetooth
- 300 Watts Peak/150 Watts Program/75 Watts RMS
- High power long-throw 8'' woofer with 1.5" KSV voice coil provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Maximum SPL @1w/1m: 95dB peak / 92dB continuous
- Bluetooth signal input. Now you can input any audio signal from your Bluetooth enabled music player or phone. No cables necessary! Bluetooth range is 32 feet.
- USB/SD digital MP3 music player. Input audio signals, special effects, any preprogrammed audio file and amplify it through your system
- Wireless remote control. Enjoy the added convenience of being able to adjust any of the MP3 player functions, including volume, from the included wireless remote.
- LCD screen displays MP3 functions including BT connectivity.
- Channel 1 features XLR and 1/4" TRS” inputs with volume control
- Channel 2 features RCA, and 1/8" aux inputs with volume control
- XLR line output for connecting to additional powered speakers, a mixer, or a powered subwoofer
- High-power 2-way pro sound reinforcement speaker system for live sound and playback applications
- Built In 2 band equalizer to adjust high and low frequencies independently
- Compact and light weight system delivers distortion free sound even at extreme SPL
- Linear Class AB amplifier technology: high power, transparent sonic performance
- State-of-the-art 1'' pure titanium-diaphragm compression driver for crystal clear high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, 45° large-format horizontal wave guide horn molded directly into cabinet
- Built In high quality crossover to filter out unwanted frequencies
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning
- Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged high impact ABS construction
- Amplifier clip limit LED indicator & power LED cabinet rear
- Built In FM Radio With 10 Presets and US/European Tuning
- 110 / 220 Volt switchable power supply with external user serviceable fusing
- Item Actual Dimensions in inches: 9.89” Length x 8.2” Width x 15.37” Height
- Item actual weight: 13.2 LBS
- Shipping Dimensions in inches: 11.62” Length x 9.65” Width x 17.13” Height
- Shipping Weight: 15.4 LBS
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville sub enclosures are backed with a full 90 day warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.