All about your ROCKVILLE SPGN158 and SPGN154 15” PASSIVE 1600W DJ PA SPEAKER:
How to Set Up your SPG Passive Speaker (Series):
Unboxing of SPGN:
Colossal Pro Audio Power in a Lightweight Enclosure!
Need mammoth, accurate output from your pro audio loudspeaker? Are you looking for a speaker that's going to last? A cabinet that's designed to take the abuse of every day use? Well than we have what you are looking for! The Rockville SoundGig SPG series PA speaker is a passive loudspeaker with lots of style and can handle lots of power.
Rockville SPG SoundGig Passive Loudspeakers at a Glance:
- Lightweight speakers with heavy-duty components
- Precision-designed crossovers for maximum clarity
- Rugged construction with multiple mounting options
Passive design with RPG components
The Rockville SPG SoundGig series passive loudspeakers are a quick way to expand your system, allowing you to add speakers and more power as needed. The SPG speakers offer the same drivers and studio sound quality of the popular Rockville RPG units. They're designed for optimum performance for use with powered mixers and power amplifiers.
Lightweight speakers with heavy-duty components.
The SPG15 two-way loudspeakers weigh less than 35 pounds and pack a ton of punch. The SPGN15 features 1600-watt peak power capacity. They are designed with a 1.35-inch pure titanium high-frequency compression driver, and a 15“ low frequency transducer with a 3” high temperature aluminum voice coil to handle extreme power.
Precision-designed drivers, crossovers and cabinet for maximum clarity.
The crossover in the SPGN15 utilizes a Rockville's unique constant impedance circuit design. With equalization based on unique driver parameters and cabinet design properties the SPG speakers sound dispersion patterns match both the compression horn and woofers. This provides crystal clear natural sound at all volume levels including peak sound levels. You will experience exacting reproduction of bass, critical midrange and high frequencies for superb clarity.
Rugged construction with multiple mounting options.
The SPG speakers features an injection-molded ABS composite chassis that's extremely rigid to prevent unwanted resonance and standing waves forming inside the cabinet. The hard shell cabinet absorbs impacts that would turn lesser wood boxes into sawdust. For added convenience, SPG series speakers feature a pole mount socket in the bottom for stand mounting and the asymmetrical trapezoidal cabinet allows the speaker to be used on its side for stage monitor use.
- Rockville SPGN154 15“ Passive 1600 Watt 4 Ohm Lightweight DJ PA ABS Cabinet Speaker
- Power Handling: 400 Watts RMS / 800 Watts Program Power / 1600 Watts Peak
- High power long-throw 15'' woofer with 3“ aluminum voice coil provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- High-power 2-way pro sound reinforcement speaker system for live sound and play back applications
- Compact and light weight system delivers distortion free sound even at extreme SPL
- State-of-the-art 1.35'' Japanese made pure titanium-diaphragm compression driver for crystal clear high-frequency reproduction
- Twist-Lock speakon input and output connections
- Stage floor or stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- Ultra-wide dispersion, 40° large-format horizontal wave guide horn molded directly into the cabinet
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning
- Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handle for easy carrying and setup
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged high impact ABS construction
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 35Hz-20KHz
- Maximum SPL @1w/1m: 128dB peak / 125dB continuous