- (1) 512 Audio Warm Audio Skylight Studio Condenser Recording Microphone+Shockmount
- (1) Rockville RockShield 1 Studio Microphone Isolation Shield w/Sound Dampening Foam
Description of Skylight:
Skylight delivers the richness and warmth you want to achieve for podcasts, musical vocals, and streaming. With a 34mm gold-plated condenser capsule, voice-tailored frequency response, and cardioid pickup pattern, Skylight captures your voice with exceptional fullness and clarity. The included professional metal mesh pop filter and custom low-profile shockmount help your voice cut through the mix, free from distracting plosives or low-end rumble. Skylight delivers true studio sound, no studio required.
The Sound of Something Special
From warm lows to natural midrange and a sculpted 5k high end boost, Skylight captures every nuance in your voice with the richness and warmth you’d expect from a professional microphone.
Every aspect of Skylight’s design has been architected to produce smooth, polished audio across the audible spectrum.
Professional Pedigree (Inside and Out)
At the heart of Skylight is our large, classic-inspired 34mm gold-plated condenser capsule.
Integrating premium, professional components and proven circuit designs found in elite microphones, Skylight is built to reduce noise so that your voice shines through in the mix.
Built on legacy:512 Audio is built on the professional legacy of vintage-inspired Warm Audio. Headquartered in Austin, TX, where creativity and innovation collide, our mission is to build professional gear for every creator who has something to say.
Your Voice (Front and Center)
Skylight lets your voice come through loud and clear. The fixed cardioid pickup pattern captures what’s in front of the mic and rejects surrounding ambient noise.
Custom Pop Filter. Capture cleaner audio with Skylight’s custom-fitted, metal mesh pop filter. Easily tame distracting plosives created from “ppp”, “fff”, and “sss” sounds.
Shockmount protection. Skylight’s durable, low-profile professional shockmount reduces unwanted vibrations and rumble for pristine recording.
- Designed For Speech and Singing
- Large 34mm gold-plated condenser capsule
- Cardioid Pickup Pattern
- Custom metal mesh pop filter
- Low-profile shockmount
- Professional XLR connection
- Built on pro audio legacy of Warm Audio
- Capsule Type: Condenser
- Capsule Size: 34mm Gold plated large diaphragm
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: -42dB +3dB (0dB =1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Impedance: 200 ohm
- Max SPL: 144dB
- Weight: 2.20 lbs. (1kg)
- Dimensions: 7.87in x 2.18in (202mm x 55.5mm)
- Included Accessories: Shock Mount, Pop Filter, Carry Bag
How to Set Up Your RockShield 1:
Video of RockShield 1:
What's In The Box:
- 3 Panel Mic Isolation Shield
- Hardware to Mount unit to your mic stand
- 5/8” Mic Adapter and 3/8” Mic Adapter
- All metal Tripod Desktop mic attachment
Rockville’s RockShield 1 compact studio microphone isolation shield is the latest addition to our ever growing line of Pro Audio studio accessories. Featuring 1.5-inch-thick high density acoustic foam, the RockShield1 keeps unwanted outside audio waves and vibrations from affecting your recording. By creating an acoustic boundary around the microphone, vocal audio flow is improved. Your voice is redirected to the microphone, while room reflections are prevented from directly entering the recording area. The end result is you will achieve a crisper and cleaner sound. This shield can be mounted to compatible microphone stands or used in a fixed location, like a counter top or tabletop. Easy installation and studio quality performance will quickly make the RockShield 1 your go-to sound dampening isolation shield.
- Rockville RockShield 1 Studio Microphone IsolationShield with Sound Dampening Foam
- Number of Panels: 3 Pieces
- Dimensions Each Panel: 8.2'' x 4.5'' inches
- Dimensions Assembled Unit: 11'' x 4.3” x 16.3” inches
- Keeps Excessive Room ambience and Off Axis Sound from interfering with your microphone when recording acoustic and vocal tracks
- Isolates Directional Microphones from Off Axis Coloration
- Limits External Bleed from Unintended Sound Sources
- 1.5" Thick High Density Pyramid Acoustic Foam
- Front and a vented metal back plate for the Best Noise Reflection Reduction
- Can be used in fixed location
- Stand Mountable
- Provides Vocal Booth Style Recordings with Minimal Footprint
- Professional Studio-Grade
- Rugged Finish Makes This Easy to Transport
- Tri-Pod Foot Design for Stability on Flat Surfaces
- 3/8” Die-Cast Metal Threads
- Mic Stand with 5/8” Adapter
- The shield frames are made of high strength die cast aluminum
- Net plates are made of high grade steel
- Net Weight (Without Tripod Stand): 1.1 lbs
- Net Weight (With Tripod Stand): 2.0 lbs