The SingMix 5 V2 by Rockville is our all new 2000 Watt karaoke mixing amplifier that has all the latest and greatest features.
We made the following improvements over our version 1.
This item is more compact so it takes up less space.
You can control the volume from the remote or from the unit. The last version only allowed you to control the volume from the receiver.
Improved overall quality by adding 2 more pairs of transistors.
Big power for professional applications
The SingMix 5 v2 boasts 600 watts RMS and 2000 watts of peak output power. This Professional amplifier is loud enough for medium to large size venues. This model features a quiet cooling fan that will keep this amp running cool even if you play it hard and loud for many consecutive hours. The transformer in this amp is huge! This amplifier weighs in at an impressive 17 LBS! Simply put, this is a beast of an amplifier!
This amp is tuned to give you professional sound quality with almost zero distortion! With individual built-in EQ's for both your music and your microphones you are in complete control. In addition, this amplifier features amazing vocal effects including delay, repeat, and echo controls.
Unmatched playback and expandability options
The SingMix 5 has a wide range of playback options including Bluetooth, USB, SD, and FM radio. It also has (5) ¼" mic inputs (3 on the front and 2 more on the rear). It has (2) RCA Inputs for any audio device like an iPad, Television, DVD player, etc. We also added optical and coax inputs to easily allow you to connect to a TV that does not have an RCA output.
There are 2 sets of RCA outputs. (1) RCA line and record out which allow you to connect a powered sub or another amp and recording device. There is also a Mic output which is a cool feature allowing you to only output the microphones to an external mixer, effects, monitors, etc.
Inputs and Outputs:
- Front: (3) ¼" mic inputs (additional 2 mic inputs on the rear)
- Front: USB/SD Inputs, built-in Bluetooth, FM radio
- Rear: (2) RCA Inputs
- Rear: (2) MIC inputs (there are also 3 mic inputs on the front)
- optical input
- Coaxial input
- RCA Outputs (1 master line out and one mic out)
- Speaker outputs supports 4 speaker or 2 speaker setups (banana or bare wire)
- Rockville SINGMIX 5 2000 Watt Bluetooth Amplifier/Mixer/Receiver
- Speaker Outputs supports (4) 8 ohm speakers or (2) 8 ohm speakers or (2) 4 ohm speakers (Terminals are banana or bare wire)
- A and B speaker selector options allows you to split the speakers to 2 zones and turn each zone on or off. When both zones are playing it WILL play in stereo
- Built in Bluetooth with 35 Foot range
- USB input will play music files from a thumb drive or hard drive
- SD card playback will play music files stored on a memory card
- Precision tuning with metal knobs
- Mic mixer: 3 front microphone inputs with volume, tone, and echo control
- Additional 2 rear mic inputs
- Adjustable bass and treble music control
- Adjustable bass, mid, and treble mic controls
- Delay and repeat effect controls
- Sets of RCA line/REC outputs
- Set of RCA mic outputs
- Removable 19" Rack mount brackets make this perfect for tabletop use or for rack mount applications (Takes 2.5U rack spaces)
- Full function remote gives you easy access to all the important features
- Built in pre-amplifier
- Built in FM radio with manual tuning, and auto-scan
- Built in quiet cooling fan
- Bright blue LED display
- Perfect for karaoke, DJ, KJ, home, and commercial applications
- Rugged metal housing
- 110V use only
- Unit weight: 17.2 lbs (7.8 kg)
- Shipping weight: 22 lbs (10 kg)
- Unit dimensions: 16.9 inch x 13 inch x 4.3 inch
- RMS @ 4 Ohm less than 1 % THD: 600 Watts RMS (300 x 2)
- RMS @ 8 Ohm less than 1 % THD: 400 Watts RMS (200 x 2)
- Peak @ 4 Ohm at 10 % THD: 2,000 Watts Peak (1000 x 2)
- Peak @ 8 Ohm at 10 % THD: 1,500 Watts Peak (750 x 2)
- THD: less than 0.5%
- Input sensitivity: 250mv/47Kohm
- Frequency response: (20Hz-20KHz): ±2dB
- Signal to noise ratio: > 85db
- Tone characteristic (100Hz-10KHz) ±12dB
- 115V voltage power