- (1) Focusrite SCARLETT SOLO 3rd Gen 192kHz USB Audio Interface w/ Pro Tools First
- (1) Rockville RCM01 Pro Studio Recording Condenser Microphone Mic+Metal Shock Mount
- (1) Rockville RockPop Curve Recording Mic Pop Filter Curved Mesh Windscreen in Black
- (1) Rockville DMS40 40" Microphone Boom Arm Studio Podcast USB Mic Stand+Desk Clamp
- (1) Rockville PRO-M50 SR Studio Headphones+Detachable Coil Cable+Case+Extra Ear Pad
- (1) Rockville RockShock Black Studio Condenser Microphone Metal Shock Mount w/Foam
Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen - Overview
Video of SCARLETT-SOLO-3G:
Overview feat. Gabrielle Grau :
Hitmaker Expansion with Seids :
Focusrite Scarlett - Never Stop Creating:
Ableton Live Lite
The iconic DAW gives you everything you need to get started including instruments, effects and Live’s trademark clip and scene launching for taking ideas further or performance.
Three Month Avid® Pro Tools® Artist Subscription with Complete Plugin Bundle
A three-month subscription to Avid Pro Tools Artist and Avid Complete Plugin Bundle, with a 25% discount on Avid Pro Tools Artist after the subscription period, or a 33% discount on Avid Pro Tools Studio.
Three months Splice Sounds membership with new Splice accounts – offering millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily
Antares® Auto-Tune® Access
For everything from natural sounding, near-real-time pitch adjustment for getting the best vocal takes, to lightning-fast Hip-hop-inspired pitching for adding a whole new sound to your tracks.
Softube® Marshall® Silver Jubilee 2555
The modern evolution of the iconic JCM800, brought to you by analogue-modelling experts Softube®. The Silver Jubilee offers everything from warm cleans, through classic crunch, and up to modern high gain tube amp sounds.
Landr Studio, plus five free masters
Produce and release your best work with two-month’s access to Landr Studio, as well as five free masters you can use even when your two month’s subscription is over. Landr Studio provides everything you need to mix and master your tracks, including unlimited MP3 mastering, and unlimited distribution on streaming platforms such as Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube Music, TikTok, and many more.
Brainworx® Bx_console Focusrite SC
The preamps that made Focusrite what we are today to your music. No other plug-in offers the unique character of the iconic large format console, with ISA 110 preamps – the origin of the famous ‘Air’ we still hear on Focusrite interfaces today. Bx_console Focusrite SC is a full channel strip, offering EQ, de-esser, compressor, limiter, gate and expander.
XLN Audio® Addictive Keys
Add beautifully captured piano to your tracks with the choice of one of four professional-sounding models from Steinway®, Yamaha® and the classic Rhodes®. Plug in your MIDI controller and play; instantly be transported to a professional recording studio set up to capture one of these beautiful pianos – right from your studio.
XLN Audio® Addictive Drums 2: Studio Rock
Add the sounds of a pro drummer to your songs easily. Featuring expertly captured samples from a high-end Tama® and Pearl® drums, and Paiste® and Sabian® cymbals, recorded at Decibel Studios in Stockholm.
Focusrite Red 2 & 3 Plug-in Suite
Featuring a pair of meticulously captured digital models of the truly iconic EQ and Compressors which have made the Focusrite name a staple in world-class facilities across the globe. If you’ve kept up with major releases over the last 30 years, you’ve heard Red 2 and 3.
Relab’s LX480 Essentials
Get four reverbs, modelled on The Hit Factory NYC’s reverb unit, and used on countless hits. LX480 Essentials gives you the sounds of a studio which has played host to names from Springsteen, the Stones and Kool and the Gang, to The Weeknd, Pharell, Katy Perry, and everyone in between.
What's In The Box:
- Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen.
- 1 x USB cable (Type C-A)
You’ve never sounded so good
The latest-generation mic pre is the best Scarlett has ever heard. Scarlett brings Focusrite’s professional sound quality to your home. No other interface sounds like Scarlett.
Breathe life into recordings
Add high-end detail to vocals and acoustic instruments. Get the sound of the iconic Focusrite Studio Console. Anywhere.
Gain halos make setting levels simple. Find the sweet spot instantly and get great sound every time.
Loud and clear
Hi-res 24-bit/192kHz converters give recordings stunning clarity. At home, in the studio or on the road, Scarlett sounds just like you.
Work faster, not harder
Mac, PC or iPadOS. Super-low latency means better takes. Better takes mean better recordings. Scarlett keeps you on track.
You’ve heard it a million times
More people use Scarlett than any other interface in the world. We’re a four million strong community including some of the biggest names in music history. We’ve officially gone platinum.
Ready when you are
Scarlett won’t let you down. Our premium build quality, three-year warranty, rock-solid drivers and award-winning 24/7/365 support make sure of it.
Easily the best
Easy Start gets you set up in minutes. All the software you need is in the box. There’s no faster way to make studio quality recordings than Scarlett.
All the tools you need to start recording right, now
There’s no better way to step into studio recording – your Scarlett interface comes with some of the best loved tools in the business, including Ableton Live Lite, Avid Pro Tools Artist and Hitmaker Expansion, with exclusive content from legendary Auto-Tune® creators Antares®, along with Brainworx®, Softube®, Landr, XLN Audio®, Relab and more.
Any time, anywhere
Scarlett Solo is officially supported for use with USB-C iPad Pro. Plug straight into the USB-C port, load up your favourite DAW and get studio quality recording anywhere.
- Focusrite SCARLETT SOLO 3rd Gen 192kHz USB Audio Interface w/ Pro Tools First
- Sound better than ever with Air on Solo’s mic pre
- Record and play back in studio quality– 24-bit/192 kHz converters
- Make records in minutes with the Easy Start tool
- Super low latency with class-leading drivers
- One hi-Z instrument input to preserve your tone
- Powerful, low noise speaker and headphone outputs
- USB powered for recording anywhere
- Connectivity: USB Type-C
- Protocol: USB 2.0
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O: 2 x 2
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192 kHz
- Number of Preamps: 1
- Phantom Power: YES
- Instrument Inputs: 1
- Line Inputs: 1
- Analogue Outputs: 2 TRS (Balanced)
- Headphone Outputs: 1
- Bus Powered: YES
How to Setup a Rockville Condenser Microphone with Your Computer:
Video of RCM01:
Unboxing Video of RCM01:
Rockville RMC01 condenser microphone performs better than famous branded
microphones that cost over $100.
Designed for crystal clear capturing of vocals, acoustic and amplified instruments, as well as room reverb. The frequency pick up pattern makes the RCM01 amazing in studio applications.
The full metal construction makes the RCM01 tough enough for Live sound applications as well!
Multiple connection options!
This microphone can be used in multiple ways. You can connect this to the phantom power of your mixer or you can connect it directly to your computer sound card. We include both cables! We include a cable to connect it to your mixer as well as a cable to connect the mic to your computer!
Quality built inside and out!
The microphone is made of all metal. It is very rugged and tough like you would expect from any Rockville product. This microphone has a large diaphragm which is what enables our mic to deliver a wider range of high and low frequencies than our competitors. Our frequency range is tested at 30HZ – 20KHZ! The mic sounds crystal clear sound with no distortion!
The PCB (circuit board) uses surface mounted components which is the same method the expensive brands use. We use only top components that under-go extreme testing by our own audio engineers.
The last thing that I need to mention and call out is that our product is very sturdy. Let me explain. When you are recording, you do not want even the slightest noises coming from your mic. The microphone consists of a casing and there is a cartridge inside the case. You do not want that cartridge moving around. We made sure to adjust our mechanism and ensure the cartridge is firmly in place and not creating any unwanted noises.
After testing our Rockville condenser mics against mics that cost 300% more money, we found ours to be as good or better than the ones we tested against.
- 100% Copper 10 foot 3.5mm jack to XLR cable to connect mic to your computer or other device we need to update on ebay amazon, website, etc
Copper 10 foot XLR to XLR cable to connect to any mixer with phantom
- Rockville RCM01 Pro Studio Recording Condenser Microphone Mic+Metal Shock Mount
metal high quality construction
Pattern: Internally Polarized Condenser Cardioid Design
diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
Requirements: 48V DC Phantom Power
impedance: 200Ω±30%(at 1kHz)
operating voltage: 3V
voltage range: 1.5V-10V
consumption: less than 500uA
deduction characteristic: within 3dB at 2V
ratio: More than 24dB
Response: 30Hz - 20 KHz
Crossover Filter cutoff frequency: 40Hz---16 KHz
impedance: Greater or = to 1000 Ohms
Noise level: Less than 18dB A (IEC581-5)
Input SPL: 126dB(THD≤1.0% at 1kHZ)
current: Greater than 4.8Ma
body net weight:325 Grams (0.72 Pounds)
Max.diameter 48mm (1.89” inches)
Length 157mm (6.18” inches)
material: steel grille + Zinc alloy (handheld part)
- PCB Layout: Surface mount
Video of RockPop Curve:
- Rockville RockPopCurve Recording Microphone Pop Filter Curved Mesh Windscreen in Black
- Prevents pops when recording vocals
- Fits microphones ranging in diameter from 1.65” – 1.97”
- Pop Filter Dimensions: 3.54” x 3.15”
- Pop Filter Weight: .064 lbs.
- MXL 5000
- MXL 3000
- MXL R80
- MXL 910
- MXL V67GS
- MXL V87
- MXL 550
- MXL 2006
- MXL 2003A
- Nady SCM-800
- Sony C-100
- Sterling Audio ST151
- Sterling Audio ST51
- Rockville RCM01
- Tascam TM-80
- Marantz MPM-1000
- Avantone Pro CV12
- Avantone Pro CK-6
- Golden Age Project FC3
- Golden Age Project FC1
- Behringer B-2 Pro
- Samson C01
- Samson C01U Pro
- Audio Technica AT2020USBi
- Audio Technica AT2020
How to Set Up DMS40:
Video of DMS40:
The Rockville DMS40 desktop microphone boom arm is the perfect accessory for any podcast, home studio setup, or broadcasting studio. Its rotating design provides a maximum arm reach of 40" giving you freedom to place your mic anywhere you want!
Our designers used the most sturdy and long lasting clamps and springs, with durable steel construction.
- Rockville DMS40 40" Studio Desk Clamp Microphone Stand w/Boom Arm
- Articulating microphone boom arm
- Suitable for studios, broadcasting, podcasting, and more
- Arms: 20"+20" arm length for adjustment
- C-shape desk clamp is made of aluminum alloy
- Fits any desk less than 2 inch thick
- ABS plastic mic clip
- You can set the base of the stand on the desk firmly and adjust to your favorite position
- High quality steel frame is sturdy and durable
- Internal springs for silent and effortless positioning
- PRO-M50 SR headphones
- Detachable cable
- Soft suede and leather ear cushions (interchangeable)
- Leather hard travel protective case
- Gold plated ¼” adapter
Video of PRO-M50 SR:
Rockville brings you studio quality headphones and at an incredible price with its new PRO-M50 SR headphones. These are professional grade headphones that are guaranteed to ourperform headphones that cost triple the price! These feature ergonomically designed swiveling cups with interchangeable soft suede or leather finish cushions (included). The ear cups seal tight for excellent sound isolation and minimal bleed. Inside these cups you’ll find 40mm Neodymium drivers delivering accurate audio with an extended frequency range for clear and rich bass, and a full frequency range of mids and highs. These are closed back style headphones specifically designed for studio monitoring. These play back the sound with a flat frequency curve so you can hear your music exactly how it was recorded. With the PRO-M50 SR you can expect to hear every detail of every song with extreme accuracy. These headphones cover full frequency ranges; even extending a bit past the frequencies that the human ear can hear.
The headband is made of soft leather, offering ultimate comfort even after extended wear. The beautifully designed stainless steel headband frame and arms are strong and durable. A detachable 51” coiled 100% Oxygen Free Copper cable with a gold plated 3.5mm plug is included along with a gold plated ¼” adapter to ensure the best possible signal. A hard leather case is included to store and protect your new investment when you are on the go.
Amazing sound quality will make these your go-to headphones whether in the studio or out and about!
- Rockville PRO-M50 SR Studio Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad
- Professional High-Definition Studio Headphones
- 40mm Neodymium drivers
- Ergonomically designed swivel ear cups
- Supreme sound isolation
- Accurate sound reproduction
- Minimal bleed
- Sturdy and durable steel headband and arms
- Soft leather headband cover
- Interchangeable leather and soft suede ear cups covers included
- Detachable 51” coil cable made of 100% Oxygen Free Copper (158” fully extended)
- Gold plated 3.5mm connector
- Gold plated ¼” adapter
- Hard leather carrying case
- Stainless steel headband frame and moving arms are durable and long-lasting
- Style: Closed-Back
- Design: Circumaural
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Driver: 40MM
- Sensitivity: 97±3dB
- Impedance: 32ohm
- Frequency Response:10Hz – 25KHz
- Max. Power: 600MW
- Rating Power: 260MW
- Net Weight: 290g (with cable)
Description of RockShock Black:
- Rockville RockShock Studio Condenser Microphone Metal Shock Mount with Foam in Black
- Perfect for studio recording, podcasting, broadcasting, and more
- Angle adjustment with locking knob
- Fits microphone diameters ranging from 43mm - 48mm (1.6 inches to 1.89 inches)
- Foam insert holds and protects microphone
- Fits any microphone stand! Standard 5/8" 27 threading with a 3/8" adapter
- Effectively reduces vibrations, floor noise, and stand noise for perfect recordings
- Net Weight: 0.33 lbs