- (1) Focusrite SCARLETT 18I20 3rd Gen 192kHz USB Audio Interface w/ Pro Tools First
- (1) Rockville CyberBuds TWS Bluetooth 5.0 True Wireless Headphones EarBuds+Powerbank
- Ableton Live Lite music making software
- Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack
- Free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription with new Splice accounts
- Focusrite Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-In Suite
- A choice of 1 of 4 XLN Audio Addictive Keys virtual instruments
- Softube Time & Tone Bundle
- Access to the Focusrite Plug-in Collective
In The Box:
- Scarlett 18i203rd Gen.
- 1 x USB cable (Type C-A)
- IEC Cable (Power cable)
Description of SCARLETT-18I20-3G:
Housed in a 1U rack-mountable enclosure, the third-generation 18i20 boasts extensive simultaneous I/O comprising eight mic preamps, 18 inputs and 20 outputs in total. Take your studio to the next level with the 18i20, offering superior sound quality, talkback functionality and onboard speaker switching. Improved A-D and D-A conversion ensures your recordings and playback will sound clear and pronounced up to 24-bit/192kHz, vital to helping you perfect your mix.
The Scarlett 18i20 features eight of Focusrite’s best-ever-performing third-generation Scarlett mic preamps: with optional Air setting to reproduce the Air effect of their original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal or acoustic recordings a brighter and more open sound. There’s also a pad on every mic preamp to accommodate higher-level signals without clipping. The two front panel high-headroom instrument inputs allow you to record guitars and basses without any clipping or unwanted distortion.
Speaker-switching technology allows you to switch between main and alt monitors to get a new perspective on your mix, and the new built-in talkback mic lets you communicate with your recording artist at the touch of a button, helping you capture that perfect take.
A pair of virtual loopback inputs allows you to capture a stereo feed of any combination of hardware input and software playback channels – making podcasting, live streaming and sampling tasks easier. Scarlett 18i20 is designed to stand up to days on the road and connects straight to your Mac® or PC via USB cable. It comes with all the software tools you need to get started: two comprehensive digital audio workstations, Ableton® Live Lite™ and Pro Tools® First Focusrite Creative Pack; Softube’s Time and Tone Bundle; Focusrite’s Red Plug-in Suite; a choice of one of four of XLN Audio’s Addictive Keys.
If that wasn't enough, Focusrite have partnered with Splice to give 3rd Gen.
interface owners a free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription when setting a new
Splice account. Splice Sounds offers millions of high-quality, royalty-free
one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily from your favourite
producers, sound designers, and artists. Creators use Splice to make all kinds
of music, including chart-topping pop, Grammy-winning albums, underground
mixtapes, and cinematic scores.
And as with all Focusrite products, you’ll also benefit from membership of their Plug-in Collective offering free software downloads and generous discounts, as well as a two-year warranty and award-winning customer support.
- Focusrite SCARLETT 18I20 3rd Gen 192kHz USB Audio Interface w/ Pro Tools First
- Eight of the best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable Air mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound
- High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Two high-headroom instrument inputs to plug in your guitar or bass
- Four monitor outputs with anti-thump technology and speaker switching, and onboard talkback functionality with built-in, front panel talkback mic.
- Eight balanced line inputs for connecting synthesisers, drum machine and other line-level sources
- Connectivity: USB Type-C
- Protocol: USB 2.0
- Form Factor: Rack Mount (1U)
- Simultaneous I/O: 18 x 20
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192 kHz
- Number of Preamps: 8
- Number of Pads: 8
- Phantom Power: YES
- Instrument Inputs: 2
- Line Inputs: 8
- Analogue Outputs: 10
- Headphone Outputs: 2
- Main/Alt Speaker Switching: YES
- Talkback: YES
- Digital Inputs: S/PDIF & 2 x ADAT
- Digital Outputs: S/PDIF & 2 x ADAT
- Loopback: YES
- MIDI I/O: YES
- Bus Powered: NO
- Included PSU: YES
- (2) true wireless earbuds
- Charging case with power bank functionality
- USB charging cable
- (12) rubber ear tips
- (1) manual
- Rockville CyberBuds TWS Bluetooth 5.0 True Wireless Ear Buds + Powerbank
- Bluetooth 5.0 has a long-range signal without dropouts
- 10MM Drivers give amazing bass and crystal clear mids/highs
- High definition audiophile sound quality
- Long battery life: 5 Hours for the ear buds and 30 Hours from the case
- Quick Charging in just 2 hours
- The charging case is also a USB power bank with a built in 1,000 mAh battery. This means you can charge your phone or other electronics using the charging case
- IPX6 Waterproof and sweatproof make this perfect for the gym or other outdoor activities
- True Fit ergonomic design fits perfectly in most peoples ears comfortably and stays in your ears even while running, jump roping, dancing, etc.
- Turns on automatically when you take it out of the case
- Turns off and charges automatically when you put it back in the case
- LED charging indicator shows you how much battery the case has left
- Two UV germicidal lamps help keep the ear buds clean from germs
- Built in Microphone allows you to make phone calls
- When making phone calls you will hear the sound from both ear buds
- Ear buds can control volume, track selection, activate SIRI, and play/pause
- Travel sized charging case fits in your pocket
- Sensitivity: -42±3dB
- Operating voltage: 1.5-3.6V
- Output impedance : 200 Ohms
- Mic Impedance: 16O ±15%
- Bluetooth range: 33 feet
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20Khz