- (1) Samson SXD5000 2x750 Watt 4-Ohm Pro Power DJ Amplifier
- (1) Rockville DJ1500 DJ Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad
Authorized Samson Dealer!
Description of SASXD5000:
Effect Your Power.
Samson's SXD5000 Power Amplifier combines impressive power with advanced DSP technology, pushing the boundaries of value, performance and reliability. With a full-featured interface for precise control over DSP parameters, the SXD5000 is an ideal choice for front of house engineers, installers and anyone else looking for a reliable power distribution setup.
The SXD5000 features a convenient dual rack space design and an exceptional power rating of 750 watts per side at 4 ohms. This power amp is meticulously engineered to provide robust, clean output with low distortion and a wide dynamic range over a full frequency spectrum of 20Hz–20kHz.
The SXD5000's advanced DSP is controlled via a backlit LCD specifically designed for use in low-lit environments, including dark stages. The power amp provides extensive control over high and low pass filters, a 3-band EQ, output limiter and delay time for speaker alignment. For fast setup, the SXD5000 features four presets designed to provide optimal settings for various standard speaker configurations. Also, the power amp offers a digital pass code security lock setting for uninterrupted performance.
All of the SXD5000's amp channels offer multi-segment LED metering and level controls with detents, while your exact setting of gain and sensitivity can be monitored on the front panel LCD. Input connections for the power amp are made via balanced combination XLR and 1/4" connectors, while the SXD5000 provides both Binding Post and Speakon® output connectors.
You can easily set a Hi Passfilter to protect your speakers from receiving low frequencies thatwould be destructive, especially for 12" drivers that make up a largevolume of speaker sales. Speaker companies routinely recommend that a HiPass filter be put in line for such protection. Powered speakersincorporate High Pass filters internally.
The SXD5000 allows you to seta Limiter, to protect your speakers from excessive volume peaks thatcan also destroy speakers. Additionally, setting a 3-Band EQ canoptimize the speakers for music or vocal program.
Like all Samson power amps, the SXD5000 honors the essential factors of reliability and efficiency. With multi-stage protection for power-up, over-heating, over-current, short circuit, low output impedance and DC voltage, the SXD5000 assures high reliability under the most demanding situations night after night. In addition, its all-steel chassis design and convenient carry handles make it perfect for the road.
The Samson SXD5000 Power Amplifier with DSP: Setting a new standard in power amp performance, value and reliability.
- Samson SXD5000 2x750 Watt 4-Ohm Pro Power Amplifier DJ Amp w/EQ/Crossover/Delay
- SXD5000 2 x 500 Watts at 8Ω and 2 x 750 Watts at 4Ω
- 0.02% THD
- Dynamic range = 100 dB,
- Frequency response 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Professional stereo power amplifiers with advanced DSP control
- Ample power for most performance and installation speaker configurations
- 750 watts per side at 4 ohms
- Crystal clear audio guaranteed (0.02% THD, 100dB SNR, 20Hz–20kHz frequency response)
- Editable presets for DJ, live sound and commercial installations
- Front panel LCD for navigating DSP settings, including Crossover, Filter, EQ, Limiter, Delay and more
- Individual channel level controls with detents for accurate setting of gain and sensitivity
- Multi-segment LED metering on each channel
- XLR and 1/4" inputs
- Binding Post and Speakon outputs
- Dual rack space design
- DJ1500 headphones
- Detachable cable
- Soft suede and leather ear cushions (interchangeable)
- Leather hard travel protective case
- Gold plated ¼” adapter
Video of DJ1500:
Rockville brings you Pro quality DJ headphones at an incredible price with its new DJ1500. These headphones are tailor made to meet the demanding needs of today’s DJs. The DJ1500 features large over-the-ear swiveling cups with superbly comfortable foam ear pads (interchangeable soft suede or leather finish cushions included) that seal tight around the ear for excellent sound isolation and minimal bleed. Inside these cups you’ll find 40mm Neodymium drivers delivering an extended frequency range and incredible bass response. You’ll hear pronounced vocals; rich, deep bass, rich mids, and crisp highs that will make mixing tracks a breeze. We’ve also incorporated exclusive sound isolation technology which helps to greatly reduce background noise.
The DJ1500 features a clean modern look with ergonomically designed ear cups that swivel 45° up and can flip around 180°. The headband is made of soft supple leather, offering ultimate comfort even after extended wear. The beautifully designed stainless steel headband frame and arms are strong and durable. Improved rugged swivel joints can withstand the rigors of daily use and provide years of carefree use. A detachable 51” coiled 100% Oxygen Free Copper cable with a gold plated 3.5mm plug is included along with a gold plated ¼” adapter to ensure the best possible signal. We also provide a hard leather case to store and protect your new investment when you are on the go.
With deep bass response, optimal sound reproduction, and a sleek modern design the DJ1500 will quickly become your first choice whether spinning wax at the club or practicing your mixing techniques at home.
- Rockville DJ1500 DJ Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad
- Professional DJ Headphones
- 40mm Neodymium drivers
- Ergonomically designed large over-the-ear swivel cups
- Supreme sound isolation
- Accurate sound reproduction
- Minimal bleed
- Sturdy and durable steel headband and arms
- Soft leather headband cover
- Interchangeable leather and soft suede ear cups covers included
- Detachable 47” coil cable made of 100% Oxygen Free Copper (158” fully extended)
- Gold plated 3.5mm connector
- Gold plated ¼” adapter
- Hard leather carrying case
- Style: Closed-Back
- Design: Circumaural
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Driver: 40MM
- Sensitivity: 100±3dB
- Impedance: 32ohm
- Frequency Response: 8Hz – 22KHz
- Max. Power: 800MW
- Rating Power: 400MW
- Net Weight: 290g (with cable)