- (1) Samson SXD5000 2x750 Watt 4-Ohm Pro Power DJ Amplifier
- (1) Rockville DJ1500 DJ Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad
- (2) Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal DJ Handheld Wired Microphone Mic w (2) Cables
- (4) Rockville RCXFM20E-B 20 Foot Female to Male XLR Mic Cables Black
Authorized Samson Dealer!
Description of SXD5000:
Effect Your Power.
Samson's SXD5000 Power Amplifier combines impressive power with advanced DSP technology, pushing the boundaries of value, performance and reliability. With a full-featured interface for precise control over DSP parameters, the SXD5000 is an ideal choice for front of house engineers, installers and anyone else looking for a reliable power distribution setup.
The SXD5000 features a convenient dual rack space design and an exceptional power rating of 750 watts per side at 4 ohms. This power amp is meticulously engineered to provide robust, clean output with low distortion and a wide dynamic range over a full frequency spectrum of 20Hz–20kHz.
The SXD5000's advanced DSP is controlled via a backlit LCD specifically designed for use in low-lit environments, including dark stages. The power amp provides extensive control over high and low pass filters, a 3-band EQ, output limiter and delay time for speaker alignment. For fast setup, the SXD5000 features four presets designed to provide optimal settings for various standard speaker configurations. Also, the power amp offers a digital pass code security lock setting for uninterrupted performance.
All of the SXD5000's amp channels offer multi-segment LED metering and level controls with detents, while your exact setting of gain and sensitivity can be monitored on the front panel LCD. Input connections for the power amp are made via balanced combination XLR and 1/4" connectors, while the SXD5000 provides both Binding Post and Speakon® output connectors.
You can easily set a Hi Pass
filter to protect your speakers from receiving low frequencies that
would be destructive, especially for 12" drivers that make up a large
volume of speaker sales. Speaker companies routinely recommend that a Hi
Pass filter be put in line for such protection. Powered speakers
incorporate High Pass filters internally.
The SXD5000 allows you to set a Limiter, to protect your speakers from excessive volume peaks that can also destroy speakers. Additionally, setting a 3-Band EQ can optimize the speakers for music or vocal program.
Like all Samson power amps, the SXD5000 honors the essential factors of reliability and efficiency. With multi-stage protection for power-up, over-heating, over-current, short circuit, low output impedance and DC voltage, the SXD5000 assures high reliability under the most demanding situations night after night. In addition, its all-steel chassis design and convenient carry handles make it perfect for the road.
The Samson SXD5000 Power Amplifier with DSP: Setting a new standard in power amp performance, value and reliability.
- Samson SXD5000 2x750 Watt 4-Ohm Pro Power Amplifier DJ Amp w/EQ/Crossover/Delay
- SXD5000 2 x 500 Watts at 8Ω and 2 x 750 Watts at 4Ω
- 0.02% THD
- Dynamic range = 100 dB,
- Frequency response 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Professional stereo power amplifiers with advanced DSP control
- Ample power for most performance and installation speaker configurations
- 750 watts per side at 4 ohms
- Crystal clear audio guaranteed (0.02% THD, 100dB SNR, 20Hz–20kHz frequency response)
- Editable presets for DJ, live sound and commercial installations
- Front panel LCD for navigating DSP settings, including Crossover, Filter, EQ, Limiter, Delay and more
- Individual channel level controls with detents for accurate setting of gain and sensitivity
- Multi-segment LED metering on each channel
- XLR and 1/4" inputs
- Binding Post and Speakon outputs
- Dual rack space design
- DJ1500 headphones
- Detachable cable
- Soft suede and leather ear cushions (interchangeable)
- Leather hard travel protective case
- Gold plated ¼” adapter
Video of DJ1500:
Rockville brings you Pro quality DJ headphones at an incredible price with its new DJ1500. These headphones are tailor made to meet the demanding needs of today’s DJs. The DJ1500 features large over-the-ear swiveling cups with superbly comfortable foam ear pads (interchangeable soft suede or leather finish cushions included) that seal tight around the ear for excellent sound isolation and minimal bleed. Inside these cups you’ll find 40mm Neodymium drivers delivering an extended frequency range and incredible bass response. You’ll hear pronounced vocals; rich, deep bass, rich mids, and crisp highs that will make mixing tracks a breeze. We’ve also incorporated exclusive sound isolation technology which helps to greatly reduce background noise.
The DJ1500 features a clean modern look with ergonomically designed ear cups that swivel 45° up and can flip around 180°. The headband is made of soft supple leather, offering ultimate comfort even after extended wear. The beautifully designed stainless steel headband frame and arms are strong and durable. Improved rugged swivel joints can withstand the rigors of daily use and provide years of carefree use. A detachable 51” coiled 100% Oxygen Free Copper cable with a gold plated 3.5mm plug is included along with a gold plated ¼” adapter to ensure the best possible signal. We also provide a hard leather case to store and protect your new investment when you are on the go.
With deep bass response, optimal sound reproduction, and a sleek modern design the DJ1500 will quickly become your first choice whether spinning wax at the club or practicing your mixing techniques at home.
- Rockville DJ1500 DJ Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad
- Professional DJ Headphones
- 40mm Neodymium drivers
- Ergonomically designed large over-the-ear swivel cups
- Supreme sound isolation
- Accurate sound reproduction
- Minimal bleed
- Sturdy and durable steel headband and arms
- Soft leather headband cover
- Interchangeable leather and soft suede ear cups covers included
- Detachable 47” coil cable made of 100% Oxygen Free Copper (158” fully extended)
- Gold plated 3.5mm connector
- Gold plated ¼” adapter
- Hard leather carrying case
- Style: Closed-Back
- Design: Circumaural
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Driver: 40MM
- Sensitivity: 100±3dB
- Impedance: 32ohm
- Frequency Response: 8Hz – 22KHz
- Max. Power: 800MW
- Rating Power: 400MW
- Net Weight: 290g (with cable)
Video of RCXFM20E-B:
All Rockville pro audio cables are made with 100% copper which boosts the efficiency of the cable. There is nothing better than 100% copper. Most of the cheaper cables on the market do not use 100% copper, instead they make their cables with CCA (Copper Clad Aluminum). CCA cables do not perform on the level that 100% copper cables perform at. CCA will not conduct signals efficiently. A 12 gauge CCA cable will not even perform as well as a 14 gauge 100% pure copper cable, which will in turn, affect the performance and longevity of your equipment. If you find cables on the market that do not mention the copper content, there is a good chance that they are selling you a cheaper cable that is CCA and not 100% copper. Rockville pays an inspection company to oversee the manufacturing of the product to ensure that we provide a 100% Oxygen Free Copper Cable (OFC). Our OFC cables are less prone to oxidation, and will provide maximum signal transfer.
The other important factor of a cable is the shielding. Most of the good brands on the market have about 85% shielding coverage, so we decided to take our shielding a step further. Rockville cables are shielded with a tight copper mesh, covering 90% of the cable! The high percentage of coverage increases the ability to absorb the Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) and Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) that suppresses signal and degrades the performance of equipment. Rockville Cable’s copper shielding provides great flexibility, maintains a durable structural integrity, while decreasing signal interference ensuring enhanced signal clarity with every use.
- Rockville RCXFM20E-B Black 20 Foot Nickel Plated Female to Male XLR Microphone Cable
- XLR Connectors with Internal Strain Relief for Rugged Reliability
- 100% Copper Conductors for Enhanced Signal Clarity
- 90% OFC Spiral Shield for Effective EMI and RFI Rejection and Flexibility
- Length: 20 Ft
- Color: Black
How to Set Up RMC-XLR:
Video of RMC-XLR:
The Rockville RMC-XLR is the same exact microphone we use in our Pro Mic Kit 1 microphone/stand bundle. This mic was created because we saw a need in the market for a high quality microphone at an affordable price. We found there were a lot of good mics around from reputable brands that sound great, but are very expensive. When we looked at the cheaper mics on the market from both reputable and entry level brands; we were not impressed at all. As a result we sent our very own product developers on a mic testing journey. A lot of our employees here at Rockville love to do karaoke, so it was not long before we found a mic that we all loved.
You may be asking yourselves, so what makes this mic sound so good? There are 3 main components that make a mic sound the way it does. The cartridge, the magnet, and the mic cable. Our mic uses an M-56 cartridge which has a neodymium magnet. This combination of components supplies better sensitivity; which means your mouth will not have to be on the mic for it to pick up the sound. Our components supply more than a great pickup pattern. They have very little background noise, and great tone.
We pay a lot of attention to detail. We could have saved a lot of money and got our cost down by including a cheap cable, but we know how important the cable is. We are very passionate about our products and we really have a lot of respect for our customers. For this reason alone we included 100 % OFC copper cables. There is no aluminum in this cable! It is Pure oxygen free copper. What this means is that the cable will last longer and will sound a lot better. You will get a distortion free signal. We use a true gauge mic cable with proper thickness.
The body of the microphone is also something we paid a lot of attention too. We did not want it to be too light and feel cheap. We made a nice solid metal microphone. It has a great feel to it. We could have gone with plastic or cheaper metal, but we wanted to go with a mic that we ourselves would want to use.
90 Day Money Back Guarantee including return shipping!
If within the first 90 days you are not 100 % satisfied for any reason, contact us and we will send you a return label and give you all your money back! (Item must be returned complete with all accessories and the original box please.
- Fully metal wired mic
- (2) 100% OFC Copper Mic cables (XLR to ¼” + XLR to XLR )
- Mic clip
- Plastic carry case
- Owner’s manual
- Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal Handheld Wired Microphone Mic Amazing Sound!
- M-56 Cartridge
- Full metal mic body
- Type: dynamic
- Neodymium magnet
- Polar Pattern: uni-directional
- Frequency Response: 80 - 13Khz
- Impedance: 600 Ohms ± 30%
- Sensitivity: -72 ± 3dB
- High quality plastic carry case protects the mic during transportation
- Comfortably holds microphone and mic cable
- XLR to ¼” Cable
- XLR to XLR Cable
- 10 Feet each
- 100% OFC oxygen free copper
- Cable delivers crystal clear distortion free signal
- Cable is 5 MM thick with cover (22 AWG standard mic cable)
- XLR cable connectors are very solid and durable
Mic clip Features:
- Heavy Duty Standard Size Microphone Clip
- Stand Mountable
- Solid Plastic Construction with copper inside (part that screws to the mic)
- Black Color